[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: s0dr2  
Forum » Off-Topic » Regular Off-Topic » Who in RHHF would you like to meet in real life????
Who in RHHF would you like to meet in real life????
Menace Date: Sunday, 20/Mar/11, 9:29 PM | Message # 16

Heads
The only one I've met from here was Acekat, two years ago in the summer we just smashed it, went to a pub then a club got smashed and then i got laid and he slept, i know very sad for him, i think he's still a virgin :D not sure because we lost touch we are both with school and shit. Well I'd like to meet, Sodr2, so i can covert him to ISLAM brow LOL :D no really, i would like to meet him, Erik ( its our dream as a couple to see each other), Taylor ( so i can call him an Emo and a troll ) Chinita ( because i luv Latina's) El Matador ( its obvious come on, women you know :D ) Adam ( so i can call him a hipster, and slap him if he denies it) Ratmn ( because he's Venezuelan LOL) Emseed ( i don't know why, he's a workingman and he has a little mustache, is that gay?) Uncharted ( he's a good kid) and i don't everyone who's active.

eboyd Date: Sunday, 20/Mar/11, 9:36 PM | Message # 17

Heads
Quote (Menace)
Erik ( its our dream as a couple to see each other)

LMAO! On the real though, we need to meet up eventually so we can write this book together and so that you can help me get more directly involved in anarchist practices. I was considering eventually going to Romania to do that, unless you want to come out to LA someday, but one of those two options needs to happen.

Quote (Menace)
because i luv Latina's

Me and you both my friend! Except I think "I'm obsessed with Latina's" describes it better for me hahaha!

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Ratmn Date: Monday, 21/Mar/11, 0:47 AM | Message # 18

DJs
Quote (Menace)
Ratmn ( because he's Venezuelan LOL)

Owwwwwwww. I <3 you, Menace.
We one day meet and annoy Adam until he kill himself. It would be so awesome.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
s0dr2 Date: Monday, 21/Mar/11, 5:33 AM | Message # 19

OGs
Quote (Adam)
yeah, sodr... idk about him i mean he acts all shy when we try to ask him about personal stuff.

what are you talking about? i just didnt post a pic of myself lol, i didnt see u or many others here do it either

Quote (Bape)
Im tooo fuckin Crazy in Real life!! But if I had to I would choose, SODR!!! THAT MUHFUCKA IS ON ANOTHER LEVEL!!

hahaha, i swear youre like the first person i knew from rhhf, we go way back dont we

bapeboombox
bapetheboombox
bapethatboombox

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

Adam Date: Monday, 21/Mar/11, 6:16 AM | Message # 20

B-Girls
Quote (s0dr2)
what are you talking about? i just didnt post a pic of myself lol, i didnt see u or many others here do it either

cuz we got facebooks.

I JUST EXPLODED INTO RAINBOWS AND LOLLIPOPS!
s0dr2 Date: Monday, 21/Mar/11, 9:49 AM | Message # 21

OGs
send me the link...NOW

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

Lord_Meth Date: Monday, 21/Mar/11, 11:07 AM | Message # 22

Heads
I'm with NtG..I hate all of u guys.

Sick With It
ilikebacon3000 Date: Monday, 21/Mar/11, 12:24 PM | Message # 23

Emcees
Fuck you Meth.

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
s0dr2 Date: Monday, 21/Mar/11, 12:45 PM | Message # 24

OGs
Quote (Lord_Meth)

lmao...i remember when we still had the groups on youtube, there was a topic on "if you were stuck in an elevator, who would u wanna be with" and u listed ppl and among them was me and said something like "cause sodr wouldnt stop making me laughing" and iwas like B) along with :D and ^_^ inside...and besides everytime i see your name i imagine someone laughing cause u keep on saying ROFL!!!!!!!!! (i love your enthusiasm with the exclamation points) so yea, in conclusion you are the greatest RHHF member and i want to make love to you

Quote (NtG)
i hate all of you

i dont...keep on hustling and makin those bones man...gotta keep the food in our families mouths, know what im sayin brah?

Ratmn Date: Monday, 21/Mar/11, 1:53 PM | Message # 25

DJs
Quote (Lord_Meth)

"Bitches love, niggas hate" - Lil B.

Don't hate, get money.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Lord_Meth Date: Monday, 21/Mar/11, 3:27 PM | Message # 26

Heads
Nobody likes me...

Jk I would want to see all of u guys. If I get rich, Id fly every sinlge one of u guys out to Omaha and we would kick it, Lord of the Flies style lol

Menace is piggy

Sick With It
Adam Date: Monday, 21/Mar/11, 3:48 PM | Message # 27

B-Girls
and HAF

Lord_Meth Date: Monday, 21/Mar/11, 5:43 PM | Message # 28

Heads
Adam and Sodr r the twins from Lord of the Flies.

Sick With It
Adam Date: Monday, 21/Mar/11, 5:51 PM | Message # 29

B-Girls
i dont get reference. so I fail.

Bape Date: Monday, 21/Mar/11, 5:57 PM | Message # 30

Emcees
Quote (Lord_Meth)
Adam and Sodr r the twins from Lord of the Flies.

YOU DONT HAVE THE CONCH METH!! YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SPEAK!!

Forum » Off-Topic » Regular Off-Topic » Who in RHHF would you like to meet in real life????
Search: