[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: s0dr2  
Forum » Off-Topic » Regular Off-Topic » watch this crazy fight before its pulled
watch this crazy fight before its pulled
TheHipHopSpot Date: Tuesday, 19/Jul/11, 11:54 PM | Message # 1

OGs
im not giving anything away, this was pretty crazy

Youtube
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheHipHopSpot
SPC
http://southparkcoalition.webs.com/
Adam Date: Wednesday, 20/Jul/11, 2:49 AM | Message # 2

B-Girls
that was TERRIBLY CONFUSING. let me watch again lmfao.

Did they all know each other or something? because even after it was over nobody started fighting even though red shorts was still getting in cheap shots.

I JUST EXPLODED INTO RAINBOWS AND LOLLIPOPS!
Greeny Date: Wednesday, 20/Jul/11, 11:27 AM | Message # 3

OGs
Almost looks fake. The beat up guy did get a good hit into the side of the head. It looked ridiculous when he fell down after holding his arms around the intruder, some american wrestling shit.

Quote (Adam)
because even after it was over nobody started fighting even though red shorts was still getting in cheap shots.

I just think they were scared of the saviour dude.

Quote (TheHipHopSpot)
watch this crazy fight before its pulled

Pulled as in taken down from Youtube? Did he die or something? 1:04 could be lethal lol.

:)
Lord_Meth Date: Wednesday, 20/Jul/11, 11:48 AM | Message # 4

Heads
DAAAMN!
Did that guy who got kicked die? That was brutal.

Sick With It
Adam Date: Wednesday, 20/Jul/11, 2:40 PM | Message # 5

B-Girls
I watched it now probably like 20 times.. still cannot understand it. Its such a bizarre fight.

Greeny Date: Wednesday, 20/Jul/11, 5:30 PM | Message # 6

OGs
Quote (Adam)
I watched it now probably like 20 times.. still cannot understand it. Its such a bizarre fight.

It's so weird.
4 people are chasing a big bald guy in red shorts (RS), B1 and B2 are able to get him down on the ground, B1 holds him down whilst B2 starts hitting him whilst G1 starts kicking him in his ass. They all hit him for a second, G2 tries to molest his groin, then Superman comes running, kicks B1 in the side, punches B2 in the back of the head, punches B1 in the side of his head and he's down, dodges B2's hit and gives him an uppercut that brings him to his knees and then kicks him in the head. B2 is dazed, whilst RS is able to shake off a G2 and then runs to the left. Superman fails a karate kick aimed at B2, almost falls on his ass, and this intimidates B2, who goes over to B1 who's now sitting up. Superman walks off to the right, but now RS runs in and hits B2 in the face from the back (wtf), and he's furious, which gets Superman's attention. He kicks B2 in the back with great force, and B2 is down. B1 is now up, holds his arms around Superman, but he just shakes him off and walks away again to the right, and B2 falls down on his knees. RS comes back in from the left, kicks him in his face and B2 is out (maybe dead). Some random guy pushes him away, and everyone is sad to have lost their dear friend B2.

All of them fought cowardly except Superman. God bless his soul.
RS was entitled to fight cowardly though, since he was jumped by a crowd.

Adam Date: Wednesday, 20/Jul/11, 9:59 PM | Message # 7

B-Girls
How do we know he is dead...

Greeny Date: Thursday, 21/Jul/11, 9:27 AM | Message # 8

OGs
We don't.

Lord_Meth Date: Thursday, 21/Jul/11, 11:04 AM | Message # 9

Heads
We just assume that he's dead.

Sick With It
Forum » Off-Topic » Regular Off-Topic » watch this crazy fight before its pulled
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: