Quote (EYAR15)
fuck paul

Quote (EYAR15)
fuck paul

Quote (EYAR15)
fuck paul

Quote (EYAR15)
fuck paul

Fuck him hard. Wanted to rip my eyes out listening to his bullshitting. I don't even want to try and point it all out. There's at least 5 big lies per minute. Almost every point he made was spinned into something nothing short of a lie. Most facts he brought up were false. It's easier to stalk him for a week and hit him in the face than correcting the shit he speaks. So fucking typical by an organization supporting animal rights. If they actually looked into things, put a little effort into correct info, they might just do something good. Like, they could stop cruelty in the slaughtering of pigs and cattle.
It's just unhealthy not eating meat. We shouldn't eat as much of it as we do though, and maybe eat more white meat instead of red. Fish is probably the healthiest kind of meat. Not completely sure, but it's up there. Got essential oils and such. And the Hg in it is out of your body within long, and does no damage in so little quantities. Eat fish lower down in the food chain, if it bothers you. Hg is hydrophilic, unlike PCB, which is suspected to be unhealthy, although poorly documented. It stays in your body for a hell of a long time though, since it dissolves in your fat.

I didn't mind what Masta Killa said though. Didn't really say much, I guess.

Added (28/Aug/11, 6:34 PM)
---------------------------------------------
I hate these organizations! D: God damned Green Peace and Sea Shepherd have been misinforming people for such a long time, and the majority seems to be eating it up. Instead of encouraging Sea Shepherd to be acting like pirates on TV and mildly harassing whale researchers in the antarctic ocean, people should invest money in organizations that check on the methods chicken are treated.. There's an actual cause in that.

:)
Adam Date: Sunday, 28/Aug/11, 9:05 PM | Message # 17

B-Girls
[insert vegan rant]

http://veganreese.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/go-vegan.jpg

I JUST EXPLODED INTO RAINBOWS AND LOLLIPOPS!
Bape Date: Sunday, 28/Aug/11, 9:36 PM | Message # 18

Emcees

Added (28/Aug/11, 9:36 PM)
---------------------------------------------

swag.

Forum » Off-Topic » Regular Off-Topic » Glass Walls
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: