[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: s0dr2  
Forum » Off-Topic » Regular Off-Topic » Imagine a forum where......
Imagine a forum where......
Bape Date: Thursday, 13/Oct/11, 5:07 PM | Message # 16

Emcees
Quote (Lord_Meth)
I've been here everyday for a good two months and even I missed EVERYTHING.

The forum is heading to a bad place. Not because of what some "Hispters", but because of "Dictators" and "Intolerance".

Meth for Prez. #vote4meth

eboyd Date: Friday, 14/Oct/11, 2:18 AM | Message # 17

Heads
The reason I get mad now and didn't before is because back then all our members were real hip hop heads who talked about nothing but real hip hop (or at least not fake shit). Now every other thread is about some gay hipster crap. I don't mind it here and there especially when it's just to make fun but when it's so often it pisses me off.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

NtG Date: Friday, 14/Oct/11, 11:46 AM | Message # 18

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
The reason I get mad now and didn't before is because back then all our members were real hip hop heads who talked about nothing but real hip hop (or at least not fake shit). Now every other thread is about some gay hipster crap. I don't mind it here and there especially when it's just to make fun but when it's so often it pisses me off.

Yes, but are we to blame for the lackluster year of hip-hop?

[deleted]
Adam Date: Friday, 14/Oct/11, 12:10 PM | Message # 19

B-Girls
Quote (eboyd)
because back then all our members were real hip hop heads who talked about nothing but real hip hop

And one would think you would be proud of our advancement as music ethusiasts.

I JUST EXPLODED INTO RAINBOWS AND LOLLIPOPS!
Menace Date: Friday, 14/Oct/11, 12:30 PM | Message # 20

Heads
Quote (Adam)
And one would think you would be proud of our advancement as music ethusiasts.

Its REAL HIP HOP FOREVER for fucks sake, we had a category on the main page which outlined what is RHHF and what it represents. If i remember the original statement, RHHF is EXCLUSIVELY for real hip hop. I don't know what the fuck does Jamz talking about, this WEBSITE and FORUM was ALWAYS exclusively for non-mainstream shit. The original heads became inactive and shit went down, back in the day we had rules and an original statement of RHHF which everyone who came here agreed on, it seems after we went inactive all of those went to shit. We really need to do something, either close the forum because its becoming an inconvenience or just reorganize EVERYTHING (draft a new statement,new rules etc.) Do you guys remember when we used to meet and actually do something collectively? yeah we need that back. Erik, what's up? i know all of us went inactive for different reasons for a while but lets do something as we used to. Or just close the forum and keep the website as an informative bulletin or something.

Adam Date: Friday, 14/Oct/11, 12:42 PM | Message # 21

B-Girls
To be completely fair you are absolutely right, and it would be best to just keep the wordpress going without the forum, at least I think thats a wordpress, or w/e the main news page is.

I JUST EXPLODED INTO RAINBOWS AND LOLLIPOPS!
eboyd Date: Friday, 14/Oct/11, 4:14 PM | Message # 22

Heads
and back in the day i remember we used to run off people who would talk about or bring gimmicky shit to this forum. idk Menace. what i do know is i would want to consult with Chinita before doing anything specific.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Treach Date: Friday, 14/Oct/11, 4:34 PM | Message # 23

OGs
listen...i dont think anybody but us gives that much of a shit about the forum, they check the main page, if they feelin it, they might check the forum.. but everybody and anybody has access to the forum so people should realize a lot of different people with diff opinions will be here.
let em discuss what they want, post your own topics and stay the fuck away from the ones you dont like lol..i dont know if you get me im tired as shit but thats just how i feel about it

"We took pride in intellect and skill
Now you gotta have some sex appeal to get a record deal"
- K-RINO
Chinita Date: Monday, 17/Oct/11, 0:04 AM | Message # 24

Heads
Quote (eboyd)

you have every right to get mad..i been working hard for his movement every day, updating our mainpage, our page our twitters..growing our movement..i thought the forum was being handled..now i see we have to come in here and clean up...

Chinita Date: Monday, 17/Oct/11, 0:04 AM | Message # 25

Heads
i'll be dam if i let this forum go to shits...i work hard for this movement..everyday, i promote everyday, every night..promote and update for artists, movements, help promote pioneers, zulus, bams crew even.. ect....and its growing bigger with our other affliates, to bad u guys are not growing with us but this forum is a part of it..still have a long way to go..i promote this forum now and i'll be dam if it goes to shit..the ones that are not down with our movement anymore can get demoted and thats it..be regular members and rules apply..we are not mainstream...how embarrasing it is in here..we even have guerrilla republik promoting us and about to be authors in here because they lost thier site..i had a conference with them on the phone.. we are also thinking about rhhf/guerrilla republik/zulu nation/aim t shirts..so i say whoever is not growing with this movement can leave or respect what we started and respect what we stand for....vote or not someone has to put their foot down in here and it will be me..we are rhhf and whoever is not anymore can be demoted..we can try and get more members and work it back up with real heads..we are going to close our forum for a bunch of mainstream members????..we are stronger than that..stand up and take a stand, its about our movement....modirators do their jobs, nonsense and things that make us look bad please remove and if not we move on..new modirators..new members..people come and go...and i luv u all and respect who u guys like..i understand if u like mainstream but thats not for this site or this forum..in here keep it real hip hop and respect our movement...

Chinita Date: Monday, 17/Oct/11, 0:54 AM | Message # 26

Heads
our movement is well respected by the universal zulu nation, half our guerrilla republik members..(which btw i am a fully fledged guerrilla republik member now) are full fledge zulus and calafia zulus..we are working together..it takes time but our movement has just gotten started..more to come more in the works with my g-rep brothers....u guys dont even see the big picture..we are not just a website..we are a movement, we growing every day..we dont rep mainstream or anything they stand for that destroy what we try to build, that cares nothing about the hip hop culture or our people..

these are the movements we represent and our family http://www.facebook.com/media....&type=1

..and like g=rep we dont affiliate with commercial affiliates that make us look bad or what we stand for..if we are corportate we cannot be affiliated with g-rep or aim and the others....this is not a fuk!!n joke like u see it..and u are messing it up for us, if you ever cared than stop the nonsense..how can u even think of letting rhhf go down when u were down from the beginning?..so u changed how u feel about our movement and beliefs..thats fine..then step down, dont make us look bad, respect what we are trying to do..if you are not going to help us grow or grow with us then dont try to bash us or destroy our movement either...u suppose to be our friends our fam..so understand and respect us.. we are not strangers in here and seriously this is a problem that has to be fixed..i am real hip hop forever, i stand for what we believed in from day one..i'm here to stay, i'm not in the forum because i'm busy working our movments..making more affiliates..we are well respect by the pioneers of hip hop...its bigger than you think......now if you cannot respresent rhhf as the movement we started then step down....because this site or forum is not going to corporate shit..

if you want to read about rhhf or need a reminder of who we are then read this..

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=222659744448453

REAL HIP HOP FOREVER (RHHF) FOUNDED 2007 - "We are an Underground community that operates outside of the mainstream culture"

"USING HIP HOP AS A VEHICLE FOR SOCIAL CHANGE! WORDS IS OUR WEAPON OF CHOICE"

A collectively-managed social network, hip hop website, a movement of real hip hop heads, artists, graffiti, b-boys, b-girls, activists, freedom fighters, revolutionaries, anarchists, poets, hip hop fans ect. from all walks of life, all ages coming together to represent the hip hop culture and all that is represented by this term. Maintaining the goal of bringing light to all aspects and elements of hip hop culture, The Underground Culture (all genres), The Independent, Alternative, Raise Global Awareness, Global Injustice, History, Our Legends, Old School, Positive Music (all genres) Our Classics, Conscious , Revolutionary, Promote Positivity, Change, Peace, Love, Unity, Knowledge, TRUTH, shunned in the mainstream culture around the world" Using Hip Hop as a vehicle for social change. To make intelligence more important, to introduce and educate people and children on more positive music, other than what they only hear on the radio.

"Unfortunately, hip hop culture has been misrepresented by the media. In this quest for peace, we shouldn't depend solely on the media for information about hip hop culture, since there have been many cases where the media has helped to promote division and corruption within the culture. We should not rely on sources that have no authority, knowledge or understanding regarding hip hop culture" POPMASTER FABEL Universal zulu nation/rock steady crew president

Hip Hop!
Hip hop teaches the history of the inner city. It teaches the economics of post-industrialism. The hip hop culture is a lens through which we can really analyze current events and politics in our society. Hip-Hop adds a face and a voice to those who might not have otherwise been seen or heard from in any other medium. Whether right or wrong Hip Hop gives credence to those who have been historically shunned, disregarded, oppressed and invalidated. Hip-Hop is an evolving life force within the person that lives it, breathes it, and moves around in it. Hip-Hop is more than what you hear on the radio, read in the magazines, or what you watch on TV. Hip-Hop is you. Hip-Hop is ME!

What Is Hip Hop Culture?
"Too many people are unclear as to what Hip Hop Culture really is and tend to use the term frivolously. Hip Hop Culture is commonly recognized by its main elements: Graffiti, Djing, B-boying, Mcing, and Beatboxing. (The element which holds the rest together is "KNOWLEDGE") These elements are forms of art designed to express a deeper meaning. At its core, Hip Hop is also much more than art and entertainment. Hip Hop is the constantly evolving spirit and consciousness of urban youth that keeps recreating itself in a never-ending cycle. It is joy, sorrow, pleasure, pain, victory, defeat, anger, happiness, confusion, clarity, humor, intensity, dream, nightmare, life, death, and everything else in between. It is the spirit that connects the past to the present and lays a path towards the future. Hip Hop Culture cannot be assimilated, integrated, diluted, watered-down, sold for profit, or pimped. It will always exist, in this incarnation or another. Hip Hop is life and all it has to offer. This knowledge lays the foundation for all those who thought of Hip Hop as nothing more than entertainment" (Sebastien Elkouby -RHHF Author/Hip Hop Educator)

"If you're a real Hip Hop head from any region. If you respect the culture & represent it with pride . If you see through the trash they try to pass off as hip hop now a days stand up" JOIN US!

PEACE, LOVE, UNITY, RESPECT
POWER TO THE PEOPLE~

Real Hip Hop Forever (Founded 2007)
http://www.realhiphopforever.com
http://www.facebook.com/Realhiphopforever
http://twitter.com/RealHipHop4ever
http://realhiphopforever.tumblr.com

Chinita Date: Monday, 17/Oct/11, 1:26 AM | Message # 27

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
back in the day i remember we used to run off people who would talk about or bring gimmicky shit to this forum

because our modirators and heads are slacking off..they just have to be replaced if they are not doing thier job..this shall be done again..run off people..we need to take our forum back..promote it and remove nonsense..put the right moderators in here and from now on monitor the forum more..

Quote (Menace)
Or just close the forum and keep the website as an informative bulletin or something.

absolutely not..we just need to get rid of the ones that are bashing our movement..and dont respect it anymore..closing it is a coward way out..i work to hard for this movement..before i let this movement, website, forum close..i'll take it over by myself..i deserve and earned it......if you guys want to move on..then so be it...but ur not taking this site with u or this movement..either u guys are with me our movement, giving up or not....if i had more help instead of all the complaining in here then things would be better..i promote, grow and support the movment seems like alone and it takes a dam toll but i do it.. i'm wore out on all the work i have for rhhf but i stopped complaining about it..i just do it while u guys are in here bickering...its not fair to me..this is my heart n soul..my baby..if u guys dont care then move on but leave me be....."this is not directed at u menace" this is to all the others

Lord_Meth Date: Monday, 17/Oct/11, 1:39 AM | Message # 28

Heads
I dont have a problem with anything on the forum except the "my opinion or the highway" type mindset.
Im very laid-back and when I encounter someone who is very opinionated it causes trouble cuz I dont like to feel that my opinion is inferior. And for a while thats how I was feeling.
I dont have nothing against any of the members, even Erik after he had his tubes tied. I love yall lo Yall my fucking fam. Lol just dont come at me like Im supposed to drop the soap on purpose and bend over.
I have never bashed the movement nor do I intend to.

Lol why cant niggas just get along and light up a bleezy?

Sick With It
KrazeeTork Date: Monday, 17/Oct/11, 1:56 AM | Message # 29

Removed
Quote (Boner-Jamz-11)
everyone agrees with each other...and posts the same shit over and over

BORING AS FUCK.....

seeing all the "hate/flaming" on members that post shit thats "not real hip hop" is retarded/bullshit
stopcrying.jpeg

if this forum is supposed to be for only real hip hop.. then delete all the sections that dont have anything to do with hip hop..
you retarded fucks are trying to make this forum into some strict shit.
what if a new member comes in who likes some mainstream type music and sees all you fucks bashing people who like mainstream shit... whats gonna happen? he's not going to want to post anything seeing that he'll get bashed by you lames (you know who you are) for liking some mac miller, kid cudi, or whoever they like...

to keep this post somewhat short
STOP CRYING, STOP BITCHING, UMAD.gif

you sound lke the kid back in high school...that one i use to beat up and chuck into a bin...

Okay. I'am the last guy who should comment this however as a member i feel i'am aloud,
I don't there been a problem with peope talking about mainstream music but if a group says real hip hip then its
but i expect to find. so far i have had no problem in finding any, its all be good stuff to read, there are a few topics i think are stupid but meh they're just topics, there are both good and bad artist in the main and in the underground i understand that this site is too help the UG artist but bashing the mainstream ones wont help....

yeah sorry if what i wrote was a little of topic new guy and all.
Chinita Date: Monday, 17/Oct/11, 2:10 AM | Message # 30

Heads
i know meth..i luv u guys..we are family..i have so many great memories from the first time we got our site and how exited we all were..it was so amazing..u guys were so proud, i was so proud..even if u guys like some mainstream..our movement was always respected in here..i dont care if u guys listen to soulja boy all day but in here we knew our limits especially for our new members and our reputations.....

thing is there is a problem, its gone practically mainstream..i see the problem that others do no..i can relate to eric and menace protecting our movement..........mark and me..are off working hard then to come here and see u guys talking about closing the forum ect..i know i dont act it but i luv u guys...especially our og's..i'm a bit off in here because i'm the oldest so maybe sometimes i cant relate to everything but i mean well and try..i take hip hop culture to heart because i was there..i felt it, i grew up with it..u guys dont see it like i do...and no matter what rhhf was our safehome, this forum is our family......it hurts to see anyone even think of closing this forum..its obviously a problem if thats even in our minds..i cant even tell u how i feel right now..feel like crying..u guys always called me the mom or queen of rhhf and i feel like all my children just packed up and left..i luv u guys and its hard because at the same time..i'm not a quitter..i'm a strong woman that stands by what i believe even if i have to stand alone....just feeling emotional and sad right now and dissapointed...we get so many compliments..people have even thanks us for introducing them to new artists, underground, have baught from itunes..learned of new producers ect..its so amazing and i'm proud of what rhhf has done..mostly me but we are fam..so i say we.........rhhf is supported and respected by so many people, members, artists, movements, pioneers and not our own og's...

Forum » Off-Topic » Regular Off-Topic » Imagine a forum where......
Search: