[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: s0dr2  
Forum » Off-Topic » Regular Off-Topic » Jumping to Conclusions on Zimmerman?
Jumping to Conclusions on Zimmerman?
EmSeeD Date: Thursday, 18/Jul/13, 7:32 AM | Message # 1

Heads
Both sides on this have been annoying me lately. I mean I could be wrong here, but people are treating this like it was the beating of Rodney King situation, reading too much into the race issue. This was just a bad situation that got out of hand. Maybe Zimmerman is a racist, idk, but he wasn't on trial for being a racist. He was on trial for murder. Honestly I can see how he got off. Really it all depends on whether Zimmerman had attacked Martin first, or Martin had gone after Zimmerman. Zimmerman was accusing Martin of some shit, maybe he was indeed being racist. Martin makes the mistake and is wrong for going after Zimmerman, Martin was the one who was in the wrong here for going after him. Apparently he ends up beating Zimmerman up, so Zimmerman shoots his gun to defend himself. There's really a lack of evidence to prove anything else. But people are just assuming Martin must have been in the right, which annoys me. They're acting like some great injustice happened because Zimmerman got off, but there was just a lack of evidence and none of us really know what happened there. The fact is, Trayvon shouldn't have gone after Zimmerman at all, unless it was his life that was being threatened

I didn't follow it that close so maybe i'm wrong, what do you think? Am I wrong here?

What also pisses me off is how disgustingly Fox are treating this shit, exploiting this shit like a nice juicy piece of meat to feed on. Labeling 'youths' as 'thugs' wearing 'hoodies'. Like the way they're using the word thug now, and I've seen others just repeating this thug thing online. Like thug is now another word to use for black, Oh look at that 'thug', he's wearing one of 'those hoodies', you know the ones 'those thug people' often wear. And the way they're celebrating this like it was the 2012 election, like 'hey we won this time'

another thing that pisses me off is how its dividing people into black vs white. How people are treating this like a damn trend, like if you're black or a hip hop head, then you have to take the side of trayvone, its the cool thing to do. Or if you're white you have to take the side of Zimmerman. btw I know Zimmerman is half hispanic

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
NtG Date: Thursday, 18/Jul/13, 10:11 AM | Message # 2

Heads
Quote (EmSeeD)
This was just a bad situation that got out of hand.

Hardly
Quote (EmSeeD)
Maybe Zimmerman is a racist

Not at all, there were reported bruglaries by black men in the neighborhood who had gotten away with it, and Zimmerman was just reporting someone who he thought fit the description and looked suspicious. If there had been reported robberies in your neighborhood by white men with short hair and mustaches, would you not be suspicious of a person with short hair and a mustache roaming your neighborhood, looking at houses? Nothing that Zimmerman said on his 911 call indicates that he is racist, nothing Zimmerman has ever done indicates that he is racist, and he has even done things that prove he isn't racist: http://tampa.cbslocal.com/2012....officer
Quote (EmSeeD)
He was on trial for murder. Honestly I can see how he got off.

He got off because all of the evidence proved that he was not guilty, there should have never been a trial in the first place.
Quote (EmSeeD)
Really it all depends on whether Zimmerman had attacked Martin first, or Martin had gone after Zimmerman.

Martin attacked Zimmerman first, there were no signs on Martin's corpse of him being attacked other than the gunshot wound. After the events took place, someone told Zimemrman that there was a video of the whole situation (they were lying to him to gauge a reaction) and he was ecstatic that someone had a tape that could prove he was right.
What also pisses me off is how disgustingly Fox are treating this shit, exploiting this shit like a nice juicy piece of meat to feed on. Labeling 'youths' as 'thugs' wearing 'hoodies'. Like the way they're using the word thug now, and I've seen others just repeating this thug thing online. Like thug is now another word to use for black, Oh look at that 'thug', he's wearing one of 'those hoodies', you know the ones 'those thug people' often wear. And the way they're celebrating this like it was the 2012 election, like 'hey we won this time'

Really? Obviously Fox is covering it in favor of Zimmerman, but you can't ignore the fact that NBC, CNN, and every other news outlet has a hard-on for Martin. There's a reson why Zimmerman is suing NBC for defamation of character. Al Sharpton and other black leaders are spewing bullshit lies and trying to make this a race issue for political gains, It's sickening. Now you have people who know NOTHING about the case rioting in the streets because Al Sharpton is mad that a "white" man killed a black kid when it was in self defense. 93% of blacks are murdered by blacks in America, in 513 days between Trayvon dying and the Zimmerman Trial verdict, 11,106 blacks have been murdered by OTHER BLACKS, but Sharpton and Obama don't give a fuck because they would rather create racial tension. Divide and conquer, Obama's been doing it since his first campaign attacking rich people.
Quote (EmSeeD)
another thing that pisses me off is how its dividing people into black vs white. How people are treating this like a damn trend, like if you're black or a hip hop head, then you have to take the side of trayvone, its the cool thing to do.

It's not dividing people into black versus white, it's dividing people into ignorant people versus everyone else. There was a poll, and 63% of people polled agreed that he was not guilty.

[deleted]
EmSeeD Date: Friday, 19/Jul/13, 5:40 AM | Message # 3

Heads
Quote (NtG)
Really? Obviously Fox is covering it in favor of Zimmerman, but you can't ignore the fact that NBC, CNN, and every other news outlet has a hard-on for Martin. There's a reson why Zimmerman is suing NBC for defamation of character. Al Sharpton and other black leaders are spewing bullshit lies and trying to make this a race issue for political gains, It's sickening. Now you have people who know NOTHING about the case rioting in the streets because Al Sharpton is mad that a "white" man killed a black kid when it was in self defense. 93% of blacks are murdered by blacks in America, in 513 days between Trayvon dying and the Zimmerman Trial verdict, 11,106 blacks have been murdered by OTHER BLACKS, but Sharpton and Obama don't give a fuck because they would rather create racial tension. Divide and conquer, Obama's been doing it since his first campaign attacking rich people.

I haven't seen the coverage from NBC and CNN. I only saw the CNN interview on youtube Zimmermans brother did which didn't seem bias to me. And yeah people like Sharpton getting on their high horses and people protesting is whats been annoying me about it. I just don't want to see this becoming some kind of trend where rappers assume Trayvon was right.

Today I saw some graffiti in on a motorway bridge in Auckland saying Trayvon Martin lol

NtG Date: Friday, 19/Jul/13, 9:16 AM | Message # 4

Heads

[deleted]
EmSeeD Date: Friday, 26/Jul/13, 5:14 AM | Message # 5

Heads
Quote (NtG)
He got off because all of the evidence proved that he was not guilty, there should have never been a trial in the first place.

scared

apier Date: Monday, 14/Apr/14, 10:22 AM | Message # 6

Writers
so over this dude

I love life and rap.
Forum » Off-Topic » Regular Off-Topic » Jumping to Conclusions on Zimmerman?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: