[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: s0dr2  
Forum » Off-Topic » Regular Off-Topic » Practice What You Preach !! Anarchists Are Storming The USA
Practice What You Preach !! Anarchists Are Storming The USA
Menace Date: Monday, 15/Dec/08, 10:45 AM | Message # 1

Heads
i got an email from my close friend Agent of Chaos an anarchist from the USA check the letter :

My alias is Agent of Chaos. I have a proposal for you all. I offer you a
chance to do something for your cause. I offer you chance to help others wake up.On 01/25/09 other anarchists and myself will be storming Political Science, American History and Philosophy
classes throughout Southern California college campuses. Simply put, we will be in black bloc attire, barging in
uninvited. We will be handing out copies of Zeitgeist and Zeitgeist Addendum along with flyers. both of which are
free to download off of http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/. We will be spending no more than 3 minutes in the
classrooms. Just long enough to announce ourselves and pass out the information. We will be hitting the classrooms
in a group of 2-3 people, and moving quickly to cover more ground. As you enter, explain to the class that
they can do what they please with the information that you are handing out. These movies were chosen due to
the strong anarchistic ties of the Venus Project, and the and exposure of the capitalist scam.

Regardless of where you live, if you've got 10 bucks for some burnable discs, a little free computer time, and the
guts to get off your ass, I urge you to do the same. It is important that I stress to you that this is a
NO vandalism mission. The actions being taken are only to awaken the public, not to push them away.

This will last about a week. You can contact me through my email for organization with other anarchists in your area.
Include the city you are from and I will do my best to connect you with others.

eboyd_ Date: Monday, 15/Dec/08, 11:18 AM | Message # 2

Removed
Considering the location, this was pretty much directed towards me, huh? Well, count me in!!! I can take my college, I just need that guys email so I can contact him for the info. This is a blessing!!! This should be the beginning of the "movement" part of our site taking effect. DON'T YOU GUYS WANT TO BE TAUGHT ABOUT IN HISTORY BOOKS?!?! Well, if you do, get the info from Menace and if you live in Southern Cali, meet me at Santa Monica College and we can rep that RHHF while we pass out the copies of Zeitgeist and Zeitgeist Addendum together. THE MOVEMENT TRULY BEGINS NOW!!!!!!!!!
eboyd_ Date: Monday, 15/Dec/08, 11:21 AM | Message # 3

Removed
Btw, Menace, send the info to my email.
Menace Date: Monday, 15/Dec/08, 11:23 AM | Message # 4

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
Considering the location, this was pretty much directed towards me, huh? Well, count me in!!! I can take my college, I just need that guys email so I can contact him for the info. This is a blessing!!! This should be the beginning of the "movement" part of our site taking effect. DON'T YOU GUYS WANT TO BE TAUGHT ABOUT IN HISTORY BOOKS?!?! Well, if you do, get the info from Menace and if you live in Southern Cali, meet me at Santa Monica College and we can rep that RHHF while we pass out the copies of Zeitgeist and Zeitgeist Addendum together. THE MOVEMENT TRULY BEGINS NOW!!!!!!!!!

well no cause i taught southern cali is not the LA area and such lol i am bad at geography lol but still i will send an email to Agent of Chaos give him your email tell him your location and we will see and its really a black bloc action google black block and u will see whats a black bloc tho its imperative to be dressed in all black clothes

Kiba Date: Monday, 15/Dec/08, 11:34 AM | Message # 5

Emcees
Quote (Menace)
Agent of Chaos

lol he needs to stop playing video games tongue

I looked at the moon so full and so bright
And then at the fireplace with its flickering light
And realised why this world will never be right

Menace Date: Monday, 15/Dec/08, 11:39 AM | Message # 6

Heads
Quote (Kiba)
ol he needs to stop playing video games

naah Chaos is a stereotype attributed to anarchism in reality Chaos have nothing to do whit libertarianism and anarchism but he tries to be a lil bit sarcastic and yoo erik i emailed him and gave him your email

eboyd_ Date: Monday, 15/Dec/08, 11:43 AM | Message # 7

Removed
Los Angeles is the heart of Southern Cali. I'm probably right in the middle of his operation.
Menace Date: Monday, 15/Dec/08, 11:44 AM | Message # 8

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
Los Angeles is the heart of Southern Cali. I'm probably right in the middle of his operation.

ok i told him exact that i will wait is feedback and be sure to reply if he contacts u

eboyd_ Date: Monday, 15/Dec/08, 11:50 AM | Message # 9

Removed
Anyways, I seriously feel like being the pen that rewrites history so tell me what I can do to LEGALLY take this to the next level. I want to rep RHHF btw. Can I put the link to the website on the CDs? Will the rest of the anarchists be cool with that?
eboyd_ Date: Monday, 15/Dec/08, 11:55 AM | Message # 10

Removed
Quote (Menace)
ok i told him exact that i will wait is feedback and be sure to reply if he contacts u

Thanks. Will do.

Menace Date: Monday, 15/Dec/08, 12:00 PM | Message # 11

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
Anyways, I seriously feel like being the pen that rewrites history so tell me what I can do to LEGALLY take this to the next level. I want to rep RHHF btw. Can I put the link to the website on the CDs? Will the rest of the anarchists be cool with that?

well yes its not a problem most of them dont listen to hip hop they understand what hip hop is but they dont listen if u get in contact whit these dudes from your area you could explain them more about the movement and such and i think will be no problem in that or u can write on some pieces of paper the link to the site and put the paper inside the envelope where the CD's are and such so i think theres no problem in that

eboyd_ Date: Monday, 15/Dec/08, 12:11 PM | Message # 12

Removed
Cool. Sounds good. Thanks for this opportunity!
SoulRas Date: Tuesday, 16/Dec/08, 12:33 PM | Message # 13

Emcees
I'd like more information on this. Menace, if you could email me please.

“Music is the harmonious voice of creation; an echo of the invisible world.”
-Giuseppe Mazzini
Forum » Off-Topic » Regular Off-Topic » Practice What You Preach !! Anarchists Are Storming The USA
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: