[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: s0dr2  
Forum » Off-Topic » Regular Off-Topic » Modesto, California: People's Bailout, January 17 !! (anarchist event)
Modesto, California: People's Bailout, January 17 !!
Menace Date: Wednesday, 07/Jan/09, 9:09 PM | Message # 1

Heads
especially for Erik and for the people who live in Cali

http://www.anarchy.net/archive....les_Bai

Modesto, California: People's Bailout, January 17

Where: Modesto CA, Graceada Park, Needham Street, Meet at Graceada Bowl.

When: Saturday, Jan. 17th

Time: 12 PM - 5 PM

What: The People's Bailout is an event promoting community responses to economic crisis and foreclosure that is rocking the Central Valley of California. The event will feature free grocery, canned goods, clothing, and hot meal giveaways. Workshops will feature local community organizer and real estate worker Ricard Gil doing a Q and A on foreclosure, and someone talking about their experiences working with the squatters' group Homes Not Jails and working class resistance in the face of economic collapse. Live entertainment and free literature tables will also be on hand.

This event is organized by Modesto Anarcho Crew. For anyone wanting to help get involved or come out to the event, please contact us at: anarcho209@yahoo.com , or message us on myspace.com/modanarcho and...

eboyd Date: Wednesday, 07/Jan/09, 9:42 PM | Message # 2

Heads
Modesto is way up North. It's like 10 hours away. Either way though, did you hear what happened at the Los Angeles Anarchist book fair? Look it up. Apparently the cops, on some bogus shit, had everyone leave the fair, lined them up, handcuffed them to a fence, searched everyone, arrested two people on bullshit, and beat the shit out of a mentally retarded person. On top of that, when everyone went back inside all the money they gained was gone. AOC was telling me this. I met up with him yesterday at a local Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf. Send me an email if you want to hear details.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

eboyd Date: Wednesday, 07/Jan/09, 9:44 PM | Message # 3

Heads
OK, Modesto is actually about 3-4 hours from me. Still though, too far. Maybe when I'm more independent and less broke.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Menace Date: Wednesday, 07/Jan/09, 9:46 PM | Message # 4

Heads
WHAT?? thats awful and ok i will send you an email i wanna hear the gossip LOL biggrin

Forum » Off-Topic » Regular Off-Topic » Modesto, California: People's Bailout, January 17 !! (anarchist event)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: