[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: El_Matador, Aristotle, s0dr2, ThaScience  
Forum » Off-Topic » Sports & Entertainment » Kobe sets Madison Square Garden record with 61 points (I have to admit I'm impressed)
Kobe sets Madison Square Garden record with 61 points
8Diagrams Date: Tuesday, 03/Feb/09, 8:07 PM | Message # 1

Emcees
I don't really like him when he's going up against the Celtics, but the guy has to be the best player alive, and he proved it further
But one thing to consider, it was against the Knicks...LOL

"Everything needs work, but you can't work on everything." - Anonymous
LyricalContent Date: Tuesday, 03/Feb/09, 9:49 PM | Message # 2

Emcees
Quote (8DiagramsOfDeath)
the guy has to be the best player alive

yeah alight give me a brake dry
i'm not impressed, not even a lil bit ain't no such thing as real "D" anymore so the "O" can pretty much do what they want these cats ain't even worth my time watching i would be able to score 40 50 and 60 point to if i didn't have to worry about real "D" these cats now in days to soft these cats couldn't have ran with the players of the 80s and 90 trust me

For the preaching of the cross is to them that
perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God
1 Cor 1:18
http:
//www.youtube.com/user/thelastgreatone

The grass withers and the flowers fall,
but the Word of our God shall stand forever
is:40,8

Message edited by LyricalContent - Tuesday, 03/Feb/09, 10:00 PM
Master2k Date: Wednesday, 04/Feb/09, 6:45 AM | Message # 3

Emcees
Quote (LyricalContent)
yeah alight give me a brake dry
i'm not impressed, not even a lil bit ain't no such thing as real "D" anymore so the "O" can pretty much do what they want these cats ain't even worth my time watching i would be able to score 40 50 and 60 point to if i didn't have to worry about real "D" these cats now in days to soft these cats couldn't have ran with the players of the 80s and 90 trust me

There is no defense for kobe having such a day, not now and not in the 80's and 90's...

http://www.youtube.com/user/Master2Khof
ill Date: Wednesday, 04/Feb/09, 8:45 AM | Message # 4

Emcees
The knicks D was weak man dry

The World Is Yours
LyricalContent Date: Wednesday, 04/Feb/09, 8:51 PM | Message # 5

Emcees
Quote (Master2k)
There is no defense for kobe having such a day, not now and not in the 80's and 90's...

everyone know how weak defense is compaired to ol days him or mr james wouldn't last a day, bring back the old rules that Mike and Clyde used to ball under and we will see who the real superstars are if any i sick of hearing about these so called 40 50 point games that wouldn't scored 40 if they didn't get to the line 15-20 times give me a brake what kobe a labron is doing ain't nothing new Mike and Clyde and them was doing it when they were in diapers and they had to do it against a REAL DEFENSE not the cup cake BS y'all watch now
let show you the light Master 2k The NBA's Artifical Superstars (Part 1)
The NBA's Artifical Superstars(Part 2)The NBA's Artifical Supertars (part 3)

For the preaching of the cross is to them that
perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God
1 Cor 1:18
http:
//www.youtube.com/user/thelastgreatone

The grass withers and the flowers fall,
but the Word of our God shall stand forever
is:40,8
s0dr2 Date: Wednesday, 04/Feb/09, 8:57 PM | Message # 6

OGs
one guy got 101 points........a long time ago

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

NtG Date: Friday, 06/Feb/09, 4:31 PM | Message # 7

Heads
Title should include the following snippit "Lebron has better performance"

Cavs lakers rematch this weekend, Cavs are at home and we are undefeated at home.

[deleted]
Watcher Date: Saturday, 07/Feb/09, 6:51 AM | Message # 8

Watchers
[quote=NtG]Title should include the following snippit "Lebron has better performance"

Cavs lakers rematch this weekend, Cavs are at home and we are undefeated at home. [/quote]

After the win against n1 of the east Boston it's now time for the 2nd, Cleveland

Forum » Off-Topic » Sports & Entertainment » Kobe sets Madison Square Garden record with 61 points (I have to admit I'm impressed)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: