• Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: El_Matador, Aristotle, s0dr2, ThaScience  
Forum » Off-Topic » Sports & Entertainment » Underrated Actors/Actresses
Underrated Actors/Actresses
MAK_The_Lucid_Tongue Date: Tuesday, 17/Feb/09, 10:03 AM | Message # 16

Emcees
Quote (t_nizzle53)
He was in some other movie but I forgot what it was called.)

Dead Presidents!!!

"UNTIL THEY STOP ME, BURY, MURDER ME OR DROP ME, I GOT...THUG LUV FOR MY NATIONWIDE POSSE"

Menace Date: Tuesday, 17/Feb/09, 10:07 AM | Message # 17

Heads
Quote (Watcher)
Benicio Del Toro

word !!!! but his role in the Che movie was kind of soft i mean he played it after the script the director didn't empathize on Che's character i mean he empathized more on the battles and the revolutionary environment rather then Che's character but i gotta admit the UN speeches Benicio played them on top or my fav part when he is in that private party whit US and world politicians everybody is dressed sharp in costumes but he is dressed in his same military gear and when a US diplomat asks him a question he replies " Thanks For The Bay of Pigs Invasion " biggrin

underrated actors:

Charley Murphy
Kevin Smith
Jason Mewes

Lord_Meth Date: Tuesday, 17/Feb/09, 4:30 PM | Message # 18

Heads
Nicolas Cage is overrated LMAO
he always tries to be some type of savior doing dramatic scenes, hes corny

Shia LaBuff is underrated cuz of his background (Disney)
That one kid who played T.I. little brother on ATL is underrated too!!!
Have any of u seen Life Support?
He is real good

Sick With It
Watcher Date: Tuesday, 17/Feb/09, 5:39 PM | Message # 19

Watchers
Shia LeBeouf is an asshole!!! I went to middle school with him and when I used to skate he was a biker and we had a posse that rolled like 10 deep at pretty much all times and he would chill with some of the guys I knew once in a while (I know, skater + bikers = weird, but w/e) and he came over to my house because I had all this skating shit. I pretty much had a portable skate park at my house! Lol! Anyways, so he came over and was being a fucking dictator, plus he was an 8th grader when I was in 6th and he was a TA in one of my classes and he used to pick on all the sixth graders. Like people would draw shit in the class because my teacher was the yearbook teacher and they would draw designs for the yearbook and he would sit there looking over people's shoulders laughing saying "hahaha! Man, you fucking suck at drawing!!!!" I swear I would cuss his ass out if I ever saw him again!!!!! He's a good ass actor though and I enjoy his films... But as a person, FUCK HIM!!!!! fuck
Lord_Meth Date: Tuesday, 17/Feb/09, 8:09 PM | Message # 20

Heads
Quote (Watcher)
He's a good ass actor though and I enjoy his films... But as a person, FUCK HIM!!!!!

LMAO!!!
thats hilarious!!
Who do seem like the type that would be an arogant dick in person but serious in his work
speaking of famous celebrities from hometowns
Gabrielle Union is overrated as an actor,
she from Omaha but she never comes in or does anything for the community but theres a park named after her........ dry
If I could do nothing for my city and have a park named after me Id be happy
And her movies suck, shes just fine as hell tho

Sick With It
eboyd Date: Wednesday, 18/Feb/09, 3:05 AM | Message # 21

Heads
Soooooo true! Oh, and Paul Walker (Varsity Blues, Fast and the Furious, etc.) was born and raised a few blocks away and his family still lives there and he's not a dick AT ALL! He came to my work when I worked at Kragen (you may know it as CSK, Schucks or Checker) Auto Parts and he was chill as hell acting like he was a nobody and I just kind of helped him the same way. Me and my coworker were just sitting there, no business coming in. All of a sudden, this Jeep (with no doors if I recall correctly) pulls up and in comes this guy and his friend, casual as can be. At first I see just another customer, but when my eyes focused I thought "WTF?!?!?!?" This dude walks in and says "my Jeep needs a hose for the water pump" (if I recall correctly) and this dude just happened to be Paul Walker. I helped him and my manager, in a very sly fashion, takes several pics. Then to confirm it all (as if it needed confirming. It was obviously him) he uses his credit card and "Paul Walker" shows up on the screen. That was hilarious. He probably sensed we knew who he was and he seemed to appreciate the fact that we didn't press him to give us an autograph or anything. Oh, and Patrick Swayze lives a few miles away too and goes to the same Blockbuster as me. Unfortunately when I met him, there was this kid I knew in the rental star who is the "OH MY GOD!!!! IT'S SO AND SO!!!!!" type. He literally jumped into my arms yelling "OH MY GOD!!!! IT's PATRICK SWAYZE!!!!!!" Luckily Swayze is cool and was just laughing hysterically.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Deadly-Sin Date: Saturday, 21/Feb/09, 6:32 AM | Message # 22

Removed
Wanye kerr
Uncharted Date: Saturday, 21/Feb/09, 10:32 AM | Message # 23

Emcees
Quote (Menace)
Charley Murphy

co-sign that dude is funny as hell

Boner-Jamz-11 Date: Sunday, 22/Feb/09, 1:00 PM | Message # 24

Rappers
Gael Garcia Bernal

(the guy who played che guevara on the movie "the motorcycle diaries")

#TeamHipster
#SWAGSWAG

TUMBLR CLICK CLICK CLICK!
El_Matador Date: Thursday, 14/May/09, 12:00 PM | Message # 25

Heads
Benicio Del Toro (even tho' I didnt like him in the "License To Kill")
And mos definitely Gary Oldman (my fav white actor)

MENACE 2 JOKER: Go back to Mexico you damn spic
JOKER 2 MENACE: Shut up you fake nigga your a damn sand nigger not a full nigger

Boner-Jamz-11 Date: Thursday, 14/May/09, 10:14 PM | Message # 26

Rappers
this guy
(chick looks fine from far away)

#TeamHipster
#SWAGSWAG

TUMBLR CLICK CLICK CLICK!
Forum » Off-Topic » Sports & Entertainment » Underrated Actors/Actresses
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: