[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: El_Matador, Aristotle, s0dr2, ThaScience  
Forum » Off-Topic » Sports & Entertainment » Glen Beck Loses His Mind And Gets Owned
Glen Beck Loses His Mind And Gets Owned
J-Breakz Date: Sunday, 27/Dec/09, 6:57 PM | Message # 16

Heads
Even this section is filled with useless junk or bias reports

livin life like some cheesy movie
Menace Date: Sunday, 27/Dec/09, 8:58 PM | Message # 17

Heads
Quote (J-Breakz)
TV has rarely been for anything other than entertainment. Maybe with the exception of the History channel. If there's a demand for education then it will be filled. You can get it on the internet, and luckily if you don't own a computer there are many places with computers available to use. For TV, there's only been demand for entertainment. Have you ever watched a TV news channel talk about anything other then death or controversy? That's because if they did then people wouldn't watch it.

The market doesn't regulate social life ;). Secondly as i already said people don't really want shit . Lets be serious you can tall all day about this but you still understand that people don't know what they want . The masses in our society are incapacitated on all levels . They don't know shit they don't really want shit . I mean its not their fault but lets be serious people in general are pretty dumb LOL :D . People whit big ego's will come here and babble about this comment but if you know your shit then you will cosign me . Not everyone is part of the herd some people divorced from it .

J-Breakz Date: Sunday, 27/Dec/09, 9:19 PM | Message # 18

Heads
Quote (Menace)
The market doesn't regulate social life ;).

what do you mean by that?

Quote (Menace)
Secondly as i already said people don't really want shit . Lets be serious you can tall all day about this but you still understand that people don't know what they want . The masses in our society are incapacitated on all levels . They don't know shit they don't really want shit . I mean its not their fault but lets be serious people in general are pretty dumb LOL :D . People whit big ego's will come here and babble about this comment but if you know your shit then you will cosign me . Not everyone is part of the herd some people divorced from it .

Well yeah, but I'm just trying to say it isn't anyone's fault. People just naturally don't care about that sorta stuff, they much rather watch something entertaining. That's why there's TV that's there for entertainment, and ofcourse because there are also people who want to be educated that's also provided just in other places like books and internet and stuff.

Menace Date: Sunday, 27/Dec/09, 9:53 PM | Message # 19

Heads
Quote (J-Breakz)
Well yeah, but I'm just trying to say it isn't anyone's fault. People just naturally don't care about that sorta stuff, they much rather watch something entertaining. That's why there's TV that's there for entertainment, and ofcourse because there are also people who want to be educated that's also provided just in other places like books and internet and stuff.

well you kinda made my point people don't actually demand shit :D ;)

J-Breakz Date: Sunday, 27/Dec/09, 10:00 PM | Message # 20

Heads
Quote (Menace)
well you kinda made my point people don't actually demand shit :D ;)

huh? No the majority demand entertainment. But there are sources for pure education out there for the ones who do demand that.

I_Guy Date: Monday, 28/Dec/09, 11:18 PM | Message # 21

Heads
Quote (J-Breakz)
That's because if they did then people wouldn't watch it.

What makes you say that? What logic brings you to that conclusion?

You realize popular entertainment is an invention, right? The demand has been manufactured, why? -for profits.

Quote (Menace)
People whit big ego's will come here and babble about this comment but if you know your shit then you will cosign me

Cosign

Quote (J-Breakz)
No the majority demand entertainment. But there are sources for pure education out there for the ones who do demand that.

People can be conditioned to crave education (just as they have been conditioned to crave entertainment). Unfortunately, the quest for profits destroys the possibility.

We all know that each of our end is near; the question is do we accept the end of our living existence, or do we accept our existence as dead men...
Forum » Off-Topic » Sports & Entertainment » Glen Beck Loses His Mind And Gets Owned
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: