[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: El_Matador, Aristotle, s0dr2, ThaScience  
Forum » Off-Topic » Sports & Entertainment » CALL OF DUTY: MODERN WARFARE 2 (Hit me up)
CALL OF DUTY: MODERN WARFARE 2
Menace Date: Thursday, 12/Nov/09, 9:27 AM | Message # 16

Heads
Quote (El_Matador)
I'm downloading it, I'm a pirate and I dont give a fuck about paying for that shit. As you know, there's no problem with multiplayer on a cracked version

man that's typical eastern/former Soviet European mentality we do the same here in fact every former communist country does it if you noticed all cracks are coming from either Russia or Ukraine or some neighboring area LOL :D we never buy SHIT !! LOL :D

El_Matador Date: Thursday, 12/Nov/09, 9:36 AM | Message # 17

Heads
Quote (Menace)
man that's typical eastern/former Soviet European mentality we do the same here in fact every former communist country does it if you noticed all cracks are coming from either Russia or Ukraine or some neighboring area LOL :D we never buy SHIT !! LOL :D

Most popular crackers are from US (Razor1911 was formed in Europe but they are working in America)
Lemme know when you get CoD MW 2, we'll play on some cracked server haha :D

Quote (LadyChinita)
how do u do it?

you gotta download game, then copy and paste the crack (cracked .exe). Then you gotta log on the multiplayer and look for cracked servers. There's more cracked servers than servers with people who actually bought the game. lol

MENACE 2 JOKER: Go back to Mexico you damn spic
JOKER 2 MENACE: Shut up you fake nigga your a damn sand nigger not a full nigger

Chinita Date: Thursday, 12/Nov/09, 10:28 AM | Message # 18

Heads
Quote (El_Matador)
you gotta download game, then copy and paste the crack (cracked .exe). Then you gotta log on the multiplayer and look for cracked servers. There's more cracked servers than servers with people who actually bought the game. lol

never mind LOL know nothing about cracks lol

El_Matador Date: Thursday, 12/Nov/09, 11:00 AM | Message # 19

Heads
Quote (LadyChinita)
never mind LOL know nothing about cracks lol

Tell your son, I'm sure he'll know :D

JOKER 2 MENACE: Shut up you fake nigga your a damn sand nigger not a full nigger

Chinita Date: Thursday, 12/Nov/09, 12:05 PM | Message # 20

Heads
Quote (El_Matador)
Tell your son, I'm sure he'll know

yea i'm sure he does, he talks about cracks and cheats n all that stuff LOL u cheaterssss haha

Menace Date: Thursday, 12/Nov/09, 12:39 PM | Message # 21

Heads
Quote (El_Matador)
Most popular crackers are from US (Razor1911 was formed in Europe but they are working in America)
Lemme know when you get CoD MW 2, we'll play on some cracked server haha

yeah i know but most of them started here in our part of Europe and eventually moved to the US and by the way i am a PC gamer i don't play games on consoles

El_Matador Date: Thursday, 12/Nov/09, 1:40 PM | Message # 22

Heads
Quote (Menace)
i am a PC gamer i don't play games on consoles

Me too. But when you fuck with multiplayer on PC there's alot of cheaters using auto-aim and shit like that on your ass. lol

Menace Date: Thursday, 12/Nov/09, 2:08 PM | Message # 23

Heads
Quote (El_Matador)
Me too. But when you fuck with multiplayer on PC there's alot of cheaters using auto-aim and shit like that on your ass. lol

that's true but serious servers have anti-cheat softs emblemed on them

El_Matador Date: Thursday, 12/Nov/09, 2:11 PM | Message # 24

Heads
Quote (Menace)
that's true but serious servers have anti-cheat softs emblemed on them

Cracked servers are never serious haha :D

Menace Date: Thursday, 12/Nov/09, 2:27 PM | Message # 25

Heads
Quote (El_Matador)
Cracked servers are never serious haha

oh i beg the differ big money is made on cracked servers if the server is serious and it runs smooth you can make money from donations and stuff i play World Of Warcraft on such servers and dudes make money because they offer quality service so people give donations once a while

El_Matador Date: Thursday, 12/Nov/09, 2:31 PM | Message # 26

Heads
Quote (Menace)
oh i beg the differ big money is made on cracked servers if the server is serious and it runs smooth you can make money from donations and stuff i play World Of Warcraft on such servers and dudes make money because they offer quality service so people give donations once a while

I know, my homeboy from the college make nice cash on that shit

Chinita Date: Thursday, 12/Nov/09, 2:50 PM | Message # 27

Heads
i don't know, this sounds like some serious stuff to me LOL i'm not cracking :o

El_Matador Date: Thursday, 12/Nov/09, 3:22 PM | Message # 28

Heads
Quote (LadyChinita)
i don't know, this sounds like some serious stuff to me LOL i'm not cracking

haha you would if you were here :D

damn damn damn, downloading is sooo fucking slow!! I want that game now! Cotdamnit!

ilikebacon3000 Date: Friday, 13/Nov/09, 2:08 AM | Message # 29

Emcees
360/PS3>PC
Well I guess I think that because I play with my friends on Live and thats how I hangout with them when I can't actually hangout with them.

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
s0dr2 Date: Friday, 13/Nov/09, 9:17 AM | Message # 30

OGs
Quote (El_Matador)
damn damn damn, downloading is sooo fucking slow!! I want that game now! Cotdamnit!

how about u send me that torrent

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

Forum » Off-Topic » Sports & Entertainment » CALL OF DUTY: MODERN WARFARE 2 (Hit me up)
Search: