[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: El_Matador, Aristotle, s0dr2, ThaScience  
Forum » Off-Topic » Sports & Entertainment » IW and Activision get a divorce!!!!!!
IW and Activision get a divorce!!!!!!
ilikebacon3000 Date: Tuesday, 02/Mar/10, 7:21 PM | Message # 1

Emcees
Shit... Activision fired IW (the makers of MW2), and now they are handing the franchise over to Treyarch (COD: WAW), house devolpers, and Sledgehammer games.

THIS IS FUCKED!
IW MADE ACTIVISION FAMOUS!!!

SELL OUTS!!!!

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
HateMainstreamMusic Date: Tuesday, 02/Mar/10, 7:33 PM | Message # 2

Emcees
ACTIVISION FAIL
Activision unveils department focused on expanding franchise, confirms rumors Bay Area studio working on COD "action-adventure" title for 2011; massively multiplayer licensing in negotiations; Infinity Ward apparently only involved in MW2 expansions.
Source = Gamespot

Added (02/Mar/10, 7:33 PM)
---------------------------------------------
on the good news... old school video games and american football fans should rejoice...
New Tecmo Bowl
lol i'm excited (really i am)

NtG Date: Tuesday, 02/Mar/10, 7:58 PM | Message # 3

Heads
Well, its sad to see them dump IW, but i gotta admit i had A LOT more fun playing WaW than either of the Modern Warfares...

[deleted]
ilikebacon3000 Date: Tuesday, 02/Mar/10, 8:56 PM | Message # 4

Emcees
Quote (NtG)
Well, its sad to see them dump IW, but i gotta admit i had A LOT more fun playing WaW than either of the Modern Warfares...

I dunno what planet you are on, friend. WaW was shit IMO, except Nazi Zombies.

abanks47 Date: Tuesday, 02/Mar/10, 9:15 PM | Message # 5

Emcees
Quote (ilikebacon3000)

I dunno what planet you are on, friend. WaW was shit IMO, except Nazi Zombies.

word cod 4 MP and cod2 single player were awesome to me. although i really liked the body parts flying in WaW and nazi zombies of course although it jsut seemed shallow and a bit i dono disrespectful in some ways

A WELL DRESSED SKELETON SLOWLY CUTS YOUR THROAT.

"I Have No Fear Whatsoever of Anybody or Anything" -Malcolm X

“those who consider themselves the most adamant adherents of “real” hip-hop can also be the least knowledgeable.” –Adilifu Nama; an excert from his perception of Nas’s “Genesis”

ilikebacon3000 Date: Tuesday, 02/Mar/10, 9:42 PM | Message # 6

Emcees
Quote (abanks47)
word cod 4 MP and cod2 single player were awesome to me. although i really liked the body parts flying in WaW and nazi zombies of course although it jsut seemed shallow and a bit i dono disrespectful in some ways

I couldn't stand the feel of multiplayer on WaW. Just the hud, the different factions.. I mean I don't know. It wasn't the same as 4. It was okay.
And I HATED, I mean HATED the snipers on it.

Do ya'll prefer using the Intervention or the Barrett?
I use the Barrett. I don't see why you would go with the Intervention, when the Barrett has better fire rate, recoil shouldn't even be a factor because the intervention has none since it is bolt action.
And on top of that, statistically, the 50.Cal, the Intervention, and the WA2000 are EXACTLY the same. The in-game stats lie. I read this article, tried it out in a private match, and it's true. So why give up fire rate (and a red perk technically. Higher fire rate=more shots at a time. No real need for one hit kills all the time.) for the same stats?
I HATE the Intervention, if you haven't noticed already.

The WA2000 is okay.
The M21EBR is a waste, unless you are going to throw ACOG on it and play with it like an M14. The M14 and the M21 are actually the same gun, from what I've read..
I'll just post my favorite weapons in each category.

AR's: AK-47 or M16
Sub's: MP5K
LMG's: MG4
Sniper's: Barrett

What's ya'll's favorite stuff to use?

Oh, and I prefer Stun over Flashbang, unless I am sniping with a cold blooded class, then I use smokes.

Message edited by ilikebacon3000 - Tuesday, 02/Mar/10, 9:42 PM
Aristotle Date: Tuesday, 02/Mar/10, 9:52 PM | Message # 7

OGs
Quote (NtG)
i gotta admit i had A LOT more fun playing WaW than either of the Modern Warfares...

^^^^^^^^^

Youtube Channel
ilikebacon3000 Date: Tuesday, 02/Mar/10, 11:48 PM | Message # 8

Emcees
Quote (Aristotle)
^^^^^^^^^

<_< <_< <_< ehhhhh...

Boner-Jamz-11 Date: Wednesday, 03/Mar/10, 0:25 AM | Message # 9

Rappers
Fucking nerds glasses

#TeamHipster
#SWAGSWAG

TUMBLR CLICK CLICK CLICK!
Forum » Off-Topic » Sports & Entertainment » IW and Activision get a divorce!!!!!!
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: