Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: El_Matador, Aristotle, s0dr2, ThaScience  
Forum » Off-Topic » Sports & Entertainment » American Footall Videogames
American Footall Videogames
HateMainstreamMusic Date: Tuesday, 02/Mar/10, 7:48 PM | Message # 1

Emcees
Lot's of cool football videogames... and if you like/love football (or just videogames in general) you should check these out...

THIS SHIT IS CRAZY... the camera has follows the ball (you'll see what i mean) i can't wait :)
BackBreaker

Old School Bitches
Tecmo Throwback

My personal favorite football game series nfl blitz(no not blitz the league)... might be coming back... i read this in nintendo power...

Quote (Mark Turmell)
NFL Blitz appealed to a crowd that is not being served well currentyl...So that one definitely needs a return.

Madden 11
Pick the cover athlete for madden 11

ilikebacon3000 Date: Wednesday, 03/Mar/10, 2:00 AM | Message # 2

Emcees
Adrian Peterson should get a cover sometime, but this year, Drew Brees deserves it.
I hate Madden now though. EA is just making the same game over and over again to try and make MORE money off of it. Call me cliche', but my favorite out of all the football games I have played would be NFL 2K5 for Pro ball, and for college, well I grew up on NCAA 2003, so I will always love that game.

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
MashPotato Date: Wednesday, 03/Mar/10, 2:55 AM | Message # 3

DJs
Do they have rocket launchers and jetpacks? No? I'm not interested. *goes back to ME2*

Save Time Travel
Register at chess.com (free). Send me your username. I'll challenge you.
ilikebacon3000 Date: Wednesday, 03/Mar/10, 3:06 AM | Message # 4

Emcees
Quote (MashPotato)
Do they have rocket launchers and jetpacks? No? I'm not interested. *goes back to ME2*

Fallout>>>>>>Mass Effect

MashPotato Date: Wednesday, 03/Mar/10, 3:23 AM | Message # 5

DJs
Oblivion>>>DAOrigins>Fallout3>Morrowind>Mass Effect 2>>Mass Effect

Save Time Travel
ilikebacon3000 Date: Wednesday, 03/Mar/10, 3:30 AM | Message # 6

Emcees
Quote (MashPotato)

Damn lol I never got into any RPG's except The Sims 1 & 2, Fallout 3, and the Pokemon games (1st generation through 3rd).

I mostly stick to FPS, the occasional 3rd person (SPLINTER CELL!!! One of the best games I have ever played. The original and Pandora Tomorrow were the best.) and Sports (basketball, maybe football).

Once I get my own laptop, I will probably pick up World of Warcraft haha. No joke.

MashPotato Date: Wednesday, 03/Mar/10, 3:43 AM | Message # 7

DJs
Fallout 3 is a trimmed version of Oblivion is a trimmed version of Morrowind. People told me I would like the SIMS, but I never played them. I tried a Pokemon on an emu, but it was too repetitive, too repetitive. I've played video games for less than 2 years. (Long story very short - I wasn't allowed to play vg's when I was young, I "received" a PS2 about a year 1/2 ago, then bought an XBX and Wii.) The closest to sports games I've played have been like Forza2 and other driving games. Not really sports I guess. I stopped playing vg's at the end of last year but I had preordered ME2 so I'm giving it a go. It's way ahead of the first one but still kinda meh. Did you play Borderlands? Saints Row 2 was like crack to me. I know GTA's are considered "sandboxes", but are they also FPS's? I've played all of those. I've heard of WoW, but never checked it out. I've never done an MMO.

Save Time Travel
ilikebacon3000 Date: Wednesday, 03/Mar/10, 3:57 AM | Message # 8

Emcees
Quote (MashPotato)
Did you play Borderlands?

Nope :( I rarely get money to put up for games.

Quote (MashPotato)
I know GTA's are considered "sandboxes", but are they also FPS's?

I LOVE the GTA's. Nah they are 3rd person shooters. But yeah that is probably my all time favorite series.

Quote (MashPotato)
Forza2

I got that with my xbox. much better game then I thought it would be.

Quote (MashPotato)
XBX

You should get Splinter Cell!!! You can probably find it on Ebay for less than 10 bucks. It is a stealth 3rd person shooter. Revolutionary graphics for its time, and truly original gameplay. The gameplay is very tactical though.

The thing about fallout with me is that I just felt like... I don't know. Something was missing. A key element. Graphics were good. The story was sorta engaging. I think the biggest part was the lack of weapon stuff. Like, I know you could make weapons and stuff but I mean the weapons were flatout weak. I felt like I was always having to use ALL my ammo on every quest.

Quote (MashPotato)
People told me I would like the SIMS,

Oh get it!!! The Sims is so very amazing. I have probably spent literally around a month real time playing that game, probably more. SUCH a fun game... Because of the unlimited possiblilties.

I get what you mean about Pokemon. I think the only reason I enjoyed it so much was because it was handheld and I could play it anywhere.

HateMainstreamMusic Date: Wednesday, 03/Mar/10, 9:49 AM | Message # 9

Emcees
Quote (MashPotato)

wow did you just seriously put morrowind behind fallout 3 and oblivion... shame on you :)

Added (03/Mar/10, 9:43 Am)
---------------------------------------------
i'm playing super mario rpg now... it actually has a great sense of humor... a cult classic... you both should emulate that shit!... and no i'm not one of those people who plays sports video games all the time... there was just a lot of news on football videogames :)

Added (03/Mar/10, 9:46 Am)

Quote (ilikebacon3000)
Once I get my own laptop, I will probably pick up World of Warcraft haha. No joke.

I hate people that call people who play a certain game nerdy... reminds me of other things... like people who call white people who listen to hip hop wiggers :)... try it out... i'm more of an og mmo fan like everquest, daoc, and others... also a GREAT rpg is the diablo series... diablo 1 and 2... torrent that shit :)... or buy it it's probably very cheap now

Added (03/Mar/10, 9:49 Am)
and also one other thing... finally someone on here with a wii!... :)

MashPotato Date: Wednesday, 03/Mar/10, 12:42 PM | Message # 10

DJs
If I would've played Morrowind before the others I would've ranked it highest and probably hated the other games, but by the time I made it to that game I was overloaded. It's definitely a superior game.

Splinter Cell is a Ton Clancy thing, right? I think I've seen someone play that game before.

A friend hooked me up with about 900 clean NES games so I could get retro knowledge, but I don't have any roms for the SNES. I don't download torrents or anything like that myself.

Mario Galaxy (Wii) was super fun! The only thing I couldn't do was Luigi's special coin board. grrrrrr! SMB123 were stupid hard at the end. I couldn't 100% any of them. I've never heard of the SMRPG. An RPG with Mario could be interesting. I don't know anything about SNES games.

Someone should remix the Tristram guitar theme. I never played Diablo, but I dated a guy who played with D2 more than he played with me. Meh. I enjoyed the music.

Have you played the Wii Fitness? I was thinking about looking into/getting that because it can somehow track my workouts. Sounds neat. The Wii I bought was used and came with countless games most of which I've still not played. It also has about 30 mini-discs from an older system that play in it. Had to buy a special controller for those. Zelda sucked. I know, sorry, but it did.

Save Time Travel
HateMainstreamMusic Date: Wednesday, 03/Mar/10, 4:41 PM | Message # 11

Emcees
Quote (MashPotato)
An RPG with Mario could be interesting. I don't know anything about SNES games.

There are a lot of mario rpgs nowerdays... paper mario (is awesome too).. paper mario thousand year door... and the portable ones (mario and luigi series)... but this one is the original and not nearly as well known as other mario games... but i heard a lot of good things about "super mario rpg legend of the seven stars"... and it really is fun and just damn awesome... also SNES has tons of classics... from super mario world to chrono trigger... from f zero to mega man x...

Quote (MashPotato)
Someone should remix the Tristram guitar theme.

I love that song... it's creapy and brilliant... mike uelman did it he really is good with video game music...

Quote (MashPotato)
It also has about 30 mini-discs from an older system that play in it. Had to buy a special controller for those.

gamecube? lol

Quote (MashPotato)
Zelda sucked. I know, sorry, but it did.

hmm? which zelda?

Added (03/Mar/10, 4:41 PM)
also another thing mashpotato... i would like to recommend a wii game... its only out in japan right now... i imported it a while ago though... it's one of the best series ever trust me...
it's coming out in america 4/20 (if you're not blazed out of you're mind...) here's a video :)
MONSTER HUNTER TRI

you fight monsters and take there shit after you kill them to make armor... as you progress you fight tougher and tougher monsters... it's amazing :)

Message edited by HateMainstreamMusic - Wednesday, 03/Mar/10, 3:41 PM
Forum » Off-Topic » Sports & Entertainment » American Footall Videogames
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: