NtG Date: Friday, 26/Dec/08, 9:12 PM | Message # 33

Heads
Quote (LyricalContent)
they still got my boy skip?

yep.

[deleted]
tha-dropper Date: Sunday, 28/Dec/08, 8:56 PM | Message # 34

Removed
i dont see the lakers doin shit for real, there too damn soft, the whole team besides kobe and fisher is just soft...they cant beat the celtics in a seven game series, that christmas shit, they must have just been in the spirit lol, im playin...but they arent beatin the celtics in seven...

cavs wont do nothin either...i just see lebron choke'n under pressure because he has no one to depend on but himself, whos gonna score on that team in crunch time besides lebron? no damn body...

celtics have too many options, and if they stay healthy, they will repeat...

and i dont know what the rockets are doin, if they stay healthy who knows what they will do, there team hasent been healthy sense hakeem, i dont know whats going on with that franchise...and yoa is too damn soft too...

NtG Date: Monday, 29/Dec/08, 0:16 AM | Message # 35

Heads
Quote (tha-dropper)
cavs wont do nothin either...i just see lebron choke'n under pressure because he has no one to depend on but himself, whos gonna score on that team in crunch time besides lebron? no damn body..

you obviously are not watching anything, cuz delonte west and mo williams have been playing stand out basketball, and Zydrunas Ilgauskus should be on the fucking all-star team, BUT NOBODY VOTES FOR HIM! Why would you wanna see samuel dalembert in the all star game when he doesnt deserve it? but Big Z is the second best Big in the East (Dwight howard being the first) Mo williams is also deserving of being in the all-star game.

Cavs are 15-0 at home, 2nd best record in league, just beat miami today, we are gonna beat them on tuesday as well. and then those bitchass piece of shit celtics (besides Garnett and allen) are going to get raped on thursday.

[deleted]
Boner-Jamz-11 Date: Monday, 29/Dec/08, 0:23 AM | Message # 36

Rappers
Jan 19. Lakers Vs. Cavs

#TeamHipster
#SWAGSWAG

TUMBLR CLICK CLICK CLICK!
NtG Date: Monday, 29/Dec/08, 0:28 AM | Message # 37

Heads
Quote (EYAR15)
Jan 19. Lakers Vs. Cavs

should be a good game, just like thursday Cavs Vs. Celtics.

[deleted]
Boner-Jamz-11 Date: Monday, 29/Dec/08, 0:36 AM | Message # 38

Rappers
i already know the results

#TeamHipster
#SWAGSWAG

TUMBLR CLICK CLICK CLICK!
tha-dropper Date: Monday, 29/Dec/08, 8:21 PM | Message # 39

Removed
regular season doesnt mean anything...and zydrunas isnt even really good, he cant pass, he cant defend, he's just a big body who can tip the ball in without jumping and has a half way decent jumper...and mo williams is alright, but he isnt a good defender either, ide pick jason terry over mo williams...defense wins games, and the cavs really dont got it...ben wallace and lebron are their best defenders, and ben wallace still gets abused...
NtG Date: Monday, 29/Dec/08, 9:19 PM | Message # 40

Heads
Quote (tha-dropper)
regular season doesnt mean anything...and zydrunas isnt even really good, he cant pass, he cant defend, he's just a big body who can tip the ball in without jumping and has a half way decent jumper...and mo williams is alright, but he isnt a good defender either, ide pick jason terry over mo williams...defense wins games, and the cavs really dont got it...ben wallace and lebron are their best defenders, and ben wallace still gets abused...

your an idiot, im sorry. Zydrunas used to be a point guard and his passing is incredible. maybe if you actually watched a cavs game you could have some intelligence in this argument. Ben Wallace is just as good as he was with the pistons, and once again your retarded because the cavs have a defense first mentality and are TRAMPLING over EVERYONE in the league.

[deleted]
PNobleDaLyricist Date: Monday, 29/Dec/08, 9:29 PM | Message # 41

Emcees
Quote (Lord_Meth)
who yo first

bulls

ima chi-town nigga which u should no lol

Mainground

RHHF rap

16-7-0 69%(if u round its 70% doe) tournaments won =1

tournament record: 4-3

exhibition record: 12-4

tha-dropper Date: Tuesday, 30/Dec/08, 8:32 PM | Message # 42

Removed
lol...

im from ohio...

anyways...big Z cant pass, you saw how nervous he was in the finals...nobody is an idiot, ben wallace isnt the same big ben from the pistons, he dont grab 20 boards a game any more, the only reason the head coach still has a job is because of lebrons atheltic ability to keep that team elite...i didnt even know who zyl whatever the fuck was until lebron james, i dont think anyone did, cause cavs werent much of a team...last time i heard of them they had tryone hill and some shooting guard...lebron is the only reason this team is on the map, his supporting cast is not good.

im not saying they are a bad team, they just cant hang, they will not defeat the celtics.

and if you seriously believe that the regular season means anything, stick to watching college ball...

NtG Date: Tuesday, 30/Dec/08, 8:58 PM | Message # 43

Heads
Quote (tha-dropper)
didnt even know who zyl whatever the fuck was until lebron james, i dont think anyone did, cause cavs werent much of a team...

Z has had foot injuries for a while and he wasnt healthy until Lebron was on the team. AND he has been in the all star game before.
Quote (tha-dropper)
lebron is the only reason this team is on the map, his supporting cast is not good.

thats why on our 13 game win streak this year lebron was only playing one quarter of the game right? and our BACKUPS beat the other team.
Quote (tha-dropper)
and if you seriously believe that the regular season means anything, stick to watching college ball...

last time i checked, teams with poor regular season records dont make the playoffs, and therefore dont win championships.

[deleted]
Master2k Date: Wednesday, 31/Dec/08, 8:27 AM | Message # 44

Emcees
Cavs really have a good team (2nd place!), lebron is a monster but he can't win all the games alone. Sure he is the x-factor on his team but think of miami without wade...Regular season, yeah remember what happend to dallas against golden state?, only needs a team getting hot for a few days...and whoever says boston is overrated should look at the facts: 1st place, 19 win streak, 108 : 63 against sacramento, 45 points difference lol, i know sacramento sucks this year but thats like college against nba.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Master2Khof

Message edited by Master2k - Wednesday, 31/Dec/08, 8:28 AM
NtG Date: Wednesday, 31/Dec/08, 11:00 AM | Message # 45

Heads
Quote (Master2k)
Cavs really have a good team (2nd place!), lebron is a monster but he can't win all the games alone. Sure he is the x-factor on his team but think of miami without wade...Regular season, yeah remember what happend to dallas against golden state?, only needs a team getting hot for a few days...and whoever says boston is overrated should look at the facts: 1st place, 19 win streak, 108 : 63 against sacramento, 45 points difference lol, i know sacramento sucks this year but thats like college against nba.

yes.

BTW i think the celtics are overrated because Peirce and Rondo get WAY too much credit for games, but its really KG and Allen who deserve the credit.

[deleted]
Forum » Off-Topic » Sports & Entertainment » Cavs>Rockets
Search: