[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: El_Matador, Aristotle, s0dr2, ThaScience  
Forum » Off-Topic » Sports & Entertainment » People Who Know Computers: Uploading DVD Material To WMM
People Who Know Computers: Uploading DVD Material To WMM
eboyd_ Date: Friday, 02/Jan/09, 9:16 PM | Message # 1

Removed
OK, so I am trying to upload my football high school highlight reel for you guys on YT but I need to download it to my PC, then onto my Windows Movie Maker so I can add music and such. I do not have any DVD burning software or anything, nor do I have the money to buy it. All I have is Windows Media Player and Movie Maker. Problem is I can't figure out how to rip the music onto the PC or get it into WMM. Any suggestions?
Menace Date: Friday, 02/Jan/09, 9:21 PM | Message # 2

Heads
well upload the movie files that u filmed into your PC and try to edit them whit WMM cause from what i know WMM edits everything if not then try to find a converter soft so u can convert files i had a good one but i deleted and formated my PC and its gone

eboyd_ Date: Friday, 02/Jan/09, 9:43 PM | Message # 3

Removed
yeah, i wish i could, but i can't even figure out how to download the video onto the computer. it is on a DVD. i need to figure out how to take it from the DVD and get it on my computer.
I_Guy Date: Saturday, 03/Jan/09, 1:06 AM | Message # 4

Heads
Try this http://www.freewarezoom.com/archives/free-dvd-ripper.

We all know that each of our end is near; the question is do we accept the end of our living existence, or do we accept our existence as dead men...
eboyd_ Date: Saturday, 03/Jan/09, 1:23 AM | Message # 5

Removed
thanks. when i get a chance to download it i will.
Forum » Off-Topic » Sports & Entertainment » People Who Know Computers: Uploading DVD Material To WMM
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: