[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: El_Matador, Aristotle, s0dr2  
Forum » Off-Topic » Polls, Games, & Surveys » Rate The Avatar Above You!
Rate The Avatar Above You!
s0dr2 Date: Thursday, 02/Jul/09, 1:36 PM | Message # 46

OGs
NEGATIVE A MILLION!!!!!!!!!

TAKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

s0dr2 Date: Thursday, 02/Jul/09, 1:43 PM | Message # 47

OGs
listen man...your the one going from muslim to agnosticism to god knows what so dont say im blind

and may i recommend you take some PMS pills and CHILL THE EFF OUT

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

s0dr2 Date: Thursday, 02/Jul/09, 1:48 PM | Message # 48

OGs
Quote (8Diagrams)
You believe in something that cannot be empircally proven...therefor you are blind, sir. And close-minded.

first of all this isnt the thread to be doing this

but then again youre saying that in order to believe in anything you have to be closed minded...that to me is being closed minded...you need to be willing to believe, you cant rely on evidence alone

Message edited by sodr2 - Thursday, 02/Jul/09, 1:49 PM
s0dr2 Date: Thursday, 02/Jul/09, 1:51 PM | Message # 49

OGs
Quote (8Diagrams)
You clearly showed you weren't taking what other people were saying into consideration, hence showing you have no respect for other ideas.

yeah too bad you cant quote me ...i was willing to hear what they had to say...oh yea, and who was the one who didnt stop insulting in all of their posts and other people's reps??..and on that note:

Message edited by sodr2 - Thursday, 02/Jul/09, 1:57 PM
Acekat00o Date: Thursday, 02/Jul/09, 2:52 PM | Message # 50

Heads
4 ,i like the scenery

Graffiti
s0dr2 Date: Thursday, 02/Jul/09, 3:04 PM | Message # 51

OGs
yes man, i like how you think...almost

and ill give you a one, lol...im sorry i dont care

Boner-Jamz-11 Date: Thursday, 02/Jul/09, 3:40 PM | Message # 52

Rappers
I think you guys still don't know what an avatar is

#TeamHipster
#SWAGSWAG

TUMBLR CLICK CLICK CLICK!
s0dr2 Date: Thursday, 02/Jul/09, 4:12 PM | Message # 53

OGs
Quote (EYAR15)
I think you guys still don't know what an avatar is

lol dont worry i know what i said

Boner-Jamz-11 Date: Friday, 03/Jul/09, 0:30 AM | Message # 54

Rappers
Quote (sodr2)
lol dont worry i know what i said

which one is it then

#TeamHipster
#SWAGSWAG

s0dr2 Date: Friday, 03/Jul/09, 0:36 AM | Message # 55

OGs
i choooooooooose...

LEFT!!!!!!!!!

i give u a 5 cause its one that i can watch for minutes but the artist was really lazy to draw the inside features of his mouth...

now do me, my love!!

Boner-Jamz-11 Date: Friday, 03/Jul/09, 0:37 AM | Message # 56

Rappers
Quote (sodr2)
now do me, my love!!

eek

#TeamHipster
#SWAGSWAG

s0dr2 Date: Friday, 03/Jul/09, 0:38 AM | Message # 57

OGs
*deep breath*

lmao thats what she said!

Added (03/Jul/09, 0:38 Am)
---------------------------------------------
YAAAAAAAAAAY first time to use that phrase!!!!!!/...but serioulsy tho that came out wrong

Message edited by sodr2 - Friday, 03/Jul/09, 0:39 AM
Uncharted Date: Friday, 03/Jul/09, 0:39 AM | Message # 58

Emcees
5 cool avatar

s0dr2 Date: Friday, 03/Jul/09, 0:40 AM | Message # 59

OGs
oh, best believe ur getting a special surprise tonight ; ) btw whats your address?

Message edited by sodr2 - Friday, 03/Jul/09, 0:40 AM
Boner-Jamz-11 Date: Friday, 03/Jul/09, 0:40 AM | Message # 60

Rappers
Quote (sodr2)
oh, best believe ur getting a special surprise tonight

eek

#TeamHipster
#SWAGSWAG

Forum » Off-Topic » Polls, Games, & Surveys » Rate The Avatar Above You!
Search: