Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: El_Matador, Aristotle, s0dr2  
Forum » Off-Topic » Polls, Games, & Surveys » 3 word game
3 word game
Lord_Meth Date: Saturday, 28/Feb/09, 1:03 PM | Message # 361

Heads
Quote (Joker13)

why should it be like that though at the end of the day we should all love music

yea but some people love their music sooo much, they only want THEIR music to be the music
but the only thing u can do is just look past it
People have strong egos

Sick With It
Lord_Meth Date: Saturday, 28/Feb/09, 1:06 PM | Message # 362

Heads
Quote (Joker13)

true but thats not "how we should do things around here"

U just gotta get used it to

Sick With It
eboyd Date: Saturday, 28/Feb/09, 1:16 PM | Message # 363

Heads
the only thing that should be intolerable here is commercial (not mainstream) rap.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Lord_Meth Date: Saturday, 28/Feb/09, 1:22 PM | Message # 364

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
the only thing that should be intolerable here is commercial (not mainstream) rap.

^^^^

Sick With It
Lord_Meth Date: Saturday, 28/Feb/09, 1:40 PM | Message # 365

Heads
Quote (Joker13)
oh jesus christ first you tell me to get use to it then you agree with him that we should only not accept commercial shit oh man i ain't even talking to your ass no more

Well were talkin bout AS A SITE, we AS A SITE THAT REPRSENTS REAL HIP HOP, shouldnt accpet commercial hip hop, but if u like it anyway thats just up to u
see once again bitchin.........

Sick With It
eboyd Date: Saturday, 28/Feb/09, 1:42 PM | Message # 366

Heads
Meth, you basically told him that we SHOULDN'T tolerate ANY of it and then you flipped and agreed with me. that's why he's complaining.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Lord_Meth Date: Saturday, 28/Feb/09, 1:49 PM | Message # 367

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
Meth, you basically told him that we SHOULDN'T tolerate ANY of it and then you flipped and agreed with me. that's why he's complaining.

By agreeing with u I meant it AS A SITE we shouldnt cuz were reppin REAL HIP HOP
But if its u as a person, dont let anyone tell u wat to like
Its basically like if ur te type of person that wants to spread the Real Hip Hop around, this is the site for u, but if u just like music for the music, thats also fine, but if ur that type of person u gotta get use to how things r ran on this site, cuz people will tell u differently
thats wat I meant

Sick With It
eboyd Date: Saturday, 28/Feb/09, 1:53 PM | Message # 368

Heads
i agree with that.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Lord_Meth Date: Saturday, 28/Feb/09, 2:00 PM | Message # 369

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
i agree with that.

See
Joker still isnt used to that type of thinking thats on this site

Me Im the type of person that likes his music, I always was like that
At school before I found this site, I was the one listening to old ass Snoop and Dre, Jay-Z, while everyone was listening to Lil Boosie, Lil Wayne, Dem Franchise Boyz and I used to take heat constantly even from my fam
I came onto the site and the same thing happened
all wat u gotta do is get used to it

Sick With It
Lord_Meth Date: Tuesday, 12/May/09, 9:56 PM | Message # 370

Heads
BUMP!!!!!

I saw a

Sick With It
s0dr2 Date: Wednesday, 13/May/09, 0:06 AM | Message # 371

OGs
{[[1000TH POST FISHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]]}

beautiful feminine turtle

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

SoulRas Date: Wednesday, 13/May/09, 2:01 AM | Message # 372

Emcees
cross the road

“Music is the harmonious voice of creation; an echo of the invisible world.”
-Giuseppe Mazzini

Message edited by La_ - Wednesday, 13/May/09, 2:01 AM
Furious_Pryme Date: Wednesday, 13/May/09, 2:04 AM | Message # 373

Removed
3 other turtles
Uncharted Date: Wednesday, 03/Jun/09, 5:29 PM | Message # 374

Emcees
had amazing sex

s0dr2 Date: Friday, 06/Nov/09, 5:25 PM | Message # 375

OGs
Need a title for our story (page 8 and 9):

Two men cuddled, then one realized the other jizzed on his hand. Then he wiped his kids ass and ran outside naked while trying to scratch his turtle, but it fired its laser and incinerated Menace at twelve o'clock. The dead rose, gave a shiny spear to Meth to clean his rival Muzzy's ass. Muzzy escaped untouched, until he was with two girls that had dicks on their head and between their arms and legs. Muzzy got fucked so hard that jizzed spewed from Erik's little dick into Meth's mouth. Meth happily swallowed loads of jizz from Erik's gigantic penis (twelve inches to be exact).

then Meth messed it up...

Wow... looking back at my stories (page 13, where I broke the 3 word rule):

"after EmSeed got "Incinerated" w/e that means, meth and blaze decided to "come out" and express their deep and true feelings for each other. they rented a hotel room and decided to make gay love that very night....meth unbuttoned blaze's shirt and was amazed at his hairy skinny chest, which he put whip cream on and licked every inch of it....blaze was getting so horny, that he didnt have time for all the "playful teasing" each one rapidy took of each other's clothes as blood filled their p*nises by the second...

since both were whores, they didnt have time for one to be pleasing the other...they both needed the action...blaze saw meth's a*shole and licked it to lubricate it and stick his jimmy inside it, as meth would jack off screaming "F*CK ME DADDYYY!" blaze prematurelly ejaculated and his sperm mixed with meth's feces, forming a zygote which would later grow into a demon. when they both "came" they suddenly lost their love for each other, and parted...

after nine months, blaze's a*shole was so big that he crapped out the baby, which killed blaze and meth to punish them for their lust."

btw page 15 is hilarious

Added (06/Nov/09, 5:25 Pm)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (Uncharted)
had amazing sex

while erik watched

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

Message edited by sodr2 - Friday, 06/Nov/09, 5:26 PM
Forum » Off-Topic » Polls, Games, & Surveys » 3 word game
Search: