[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: El_Matador, ThaScience  
Forum » Off-Topic » RHHF Talk » Features and designs for the new site (Post your ideas)
Features and designs for the new site
Menace Date: Tuesday, 09/Jun/09, 12:10 PM | Message # 61

Heads
Quote (LadyChinita)
swear you just need something to record and then there all set. we can have two or three people talk about things happening in hip hop or a specific portionn of hip hop maybe play some songs then there every week or two so let's say for the first week me ,menace and Eyar talk on skype or whatever the fuck cause i unno and we discuss why the mainstream is doing wahtever someone would record it convert it into mp3 and then theres a podcast. lol or at least i think thats how its done unless you need to do some next shit

thats something good to think about..

me whit Ace can do that we always talk about this but this time we will record it

Chinita Date: Tuesday, 09/Jun/09, 12:19 PM | Message # 62

Heads
Quote (Menace)
me whit Ace can do that we always talk about this but this time we will record it

there is a website that i use to go to, cant recal the name at this moment but its movie reviews, 4 friends got together to put this site together, its gotten huge amount of members now but every week they do a broadcast review of movies that came out that week and even make it funny..its them talking but they also put cartoon characters in there place lol..really nice.

Chinita Date: Tuesday, 09/Jun/09, 1:07 PM | Message # 63

Heads
acekat have ur friend look at some of these templates i posted toward the end for ideas, let us know when he's done.
http://realhiphop4ever.ucoz.com/forum/16-2384-1

Acekat00o Date: Tuesday, 09/Jun/09, 1:54 PM | Message # 64

Heads
ok so i talked with my friend about the site today,had him in my house ,showed the website,showed an example or two of what we want and he said that within 2 days he can make the demo page and in 2 weeks max i and him are going to make the site so in 2 weeks from now expect a new site biggrin and he said that the other guy is a rip-of

Graffiti
Chinita Date: Tuesday, 09/Jun/09, 2:03 PM | Message # 65

Heads
Quote (Acekat00o)
ok so i talked with my friend about the site today,had him in my house ,showed the website,showed an example or two of what we want and he said that within 2 days he can make the demo page and in 2 weeks max i and him are going to make the site so in 2 weeks from now expect a new site and he said that the other guy is a rip-of

hahaha lol @ rip off

ok cool smile very cool ) extra cool ) double smile and i put some other ideas on that thread as far as layouts so please look at the other sample templates i posted for ideas and what i wrote on there so u can discuss that with ur friend..dont know what example u showed him lol

actually more than cool, fantasticooooooooooooooo smile

Forum » Off-Topic » RHHF Talk » Features and designs for the new site (Post your ideas)
Search: