[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: El_Matador, ThaScience  
Forum » Off-Topic » RHHF Talk » Survival of the Illiest tourney (????? after halloween)
Survival of the Illiest tourney
ilikebacon3000 Date: Friday, 17/Oct/08, 1:16 PM | Message # 1

Emcees
I was thinking we should have a survival of the illest tourny, where the rules are really strict. Like, idk 1 verse, and a max of 8 lines. . And whoever goes first gets to set a beat to go to, and the opponent has to go to that beat as well. Idk just a suggestion for a real way to see whos the illest.

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
Acekat00o Date: Friday, 17/Oct/08, 3:14 PM | Message # 2

Heads
Quote (t_nizzle53)
I was thinking we should have a survival of the illest tourny, where the rules are really strict. Like, idk 1 verse, and a max of 8 lines. . And whoever goes first gets to set a beat to go to, and the opponent has to go to that beat as well. Idk just a suggestion for a real way to see whos the illest.

dope,i like it

Graffiti
ilikebacon3000 Date: Friday, 17/Oct/08, 8:42 PM | Message # 3

Emcees
I'll host it. Anyone wanna sign up? should i put this on the battle boards?

Deadly-Sin Date: Friday, 17/Oct/08, 8:47 PM | Message # 4

Removed
Yeah im confused but okay, im in
eboyd Date: Friday, 17/Oct/08, 8:52 PM | Message # 5

Heads
Huh? You mean like we have to record it? Man, it's hard enough for me to write as often as I do. I rarely get into the studio as it is. How am I supposed to do all that? Or would this count in the battle series therefore making me disqualified as I've already won a battle tourney?

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Deadly-Sin Date: Friday, 17/Oct/08, 8:57 PM | Message # 6

Removed
Quote (eboyd)
Huh? You mean like we have to record it? Man, it's hard enough for me to write as often as I do.

good point thats why im confused

Quote (eboyd)
rarely get into the studio as it is. How am I supposed to do all that?

Oh yeah the studio i go to asked if i wanted to get signed, to them so i dont gotta pay
but i said no, cause i dont really feel like been an M.c...b-boy & GW yes

Quote (eboyd)
herefore making me disqualified as I've already won a battle tourney?

no need to brag about it Wza, lmao biggrin
eboyd Date: Friday, 17/Oct/08, 9:19 PM | Message # 7

Heads
biggrin

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

ilikebacon3000 Date: Friday, 17/Oct/08, 9:37 PM | Message # 8

Emcees
no i know its confusing. Its like, 1 verse, 8 lines, all out. Also, the first person to go chooses a instermental, and you have to rhyme to that beat. if the lyrics are obiously off then it counts off. Idk its just survival of the fittest. all out no holds barred. Its all out 1 verse, 8 line battle. Sudden death.

eboyd Date: Friday, 17/Oct/08, 10:12 PM | Message # 9

Heads
OK, i get it. yeah, i guess i'm down. not now though. we'll have finals for the Halloween tourney on Halloween, then after that is over (like a week) start it up. we need to discuss rules a bit more in detail though. we need this to be well planned rather than a rushed decision (*cough* EmSeed).

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

ilikebacon3000 Date: Friday, 17/Oct/08, 11:25 PM | Message # 10

Emcees
Yeah we should make it like a really organized, annual tourney maybe. How bout that will be the new years tourney, and who ever wins gets bragging rights for the next year??

eboyd Date: Saturday, 18/Oct/08, 1:28 AM | Message # 11

Heads
idk about that. i mean that is what the regular tourneys are for. take it slow and let your idea develop. don't take quantum leaps. lol! just take it slow and don't stress it a grip and we will see what this idea develops into. i keep telling dudes in here to get out of the fast lane but we rush shit and things get done unorganized and premature. let's not let that happen.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Kiba Date: Saturday, 18/Oct/08, 9:18 AM | Message # 12

Emcees
Quote (eboyd)
idk about that. i mean that is what the regular tourneys are for. take it slow and let your idea develop. don't take quantum leaps. lol! just take it slow and don't stress it a grip and we will see what this idea develops into. i keep telling dudes in here to get out of the fast lane but we rush shit and things get done unorganized and premature. let's not let that happen.

Agreed, our tournaments have been real rushed.

mmmm idk about this, sure it would be easy to do...
but i dont think i could be bothered listing to some beat trying to make rhymes to it tongue
plus it wouldnt really be a off top of my head freestyle/writing which im having fun doing now...
infact i would prob spend like half an hour to perfect it wit the beat insted of my average of 5 mins i do now lol
so i think il stay outta this one wink

Added (08/Oct/18, 9:18 Am)
---------------------------------------------
Also another reason is, if i was gona be a MC i would keep my whole flow style off beat
cause alot of indie rap i listen to is off, and i do prefer it to on beat rhyming.. dunno why but i always have

I looked at the moon so full and so bright
And then at the fireplace with its flickering light
And realised why this world will never be right

Message edited by Kiba - Saturday, 18/Oct/08, 9:12 AM
eboyd Date: Saturday, 18/Oct/08, 12:27 PM | Message # 13

Heads
I can tell by your writing style. It always reminds me of Kool Keith/Chino XL.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Lord_Meth Date: Saturday, 18/Oct/08, 6:17 PM | Message # 14

Heads
Nah I dont think this tourny is anything different from the battle above u thread, tho the title says practice we still kno wat it means and wat to do in that thread so this is just a limited free for all tourny thats the idea I got from it but I dont think itll be necessary

Sick With It
Forum » Off-Topic » RHHF Talk » Survival of the Illiest tourney (????? after halloween)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: