[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: El_Matador, ThaScience  
Forum » Off-Topic » RHHF Talk » What Is Wrong With Us......
What Is Wrong With Us......
Menace Date: Saturday, 01/Nov/08, 11:24 AM | Message # 16

Heads
and by the way The900Number almost everybody here knows each other we talked about everything whit each other here so we aint like hiding and like others on other sites and forums we like a family here

Chinita Date: Saturday, 01/Nov/08, 11:24 AM | Message # 17

Heads
Quote (The900Number)
so first step is to get more ppl on, and then perhaps a site upgrade

i agree

Chinita Date: Saturday, 01/Nov/08, 11:31 AM | Message # 18

Heads
Quote (Menace)
we like a family here

true la familia lol, we are little more like a family here so its feels more like home and warmer than other sites.

The900Number Date: Saturday, 01/Nov/08, 11:38 AM | Message # 19

Rappers
Quote (MissChinita41)
True about the profile but then you have people like gemini running around so we also don't want to give to much information. City and State, country is there, age ,email and name is in the profile. We do give the option if they want to include it or not but the heads of the site can see more info than the other members.

true words. too bad chavs like GD are restricting us on making changes to the site. so yeh its up to the member then. there is allready this avatar thing, but you c on lots of fora that there is this seperate picture thing to upload yer photo. thats perhaps a solution!.

nother random idea: what about the header? look at the header of this site: http://www.gtafreak.com/ It has a animated flash header... tbh that should b too hard to make since its just a few pictures fading in and out. perhaps we could use that to rotate a bunch of album covers or pictures of real artists? makes the header look a lot slicker imo. (btw i know the guy who made that so i could always ste... BORROW his script tongue )

Quote (Menace)
and by the way The900Number almost everybody here knows each other we talked about everything whit each other here so we aint like hiding and like others on other sites and forums we like a family here

u know each other personally? surprised

Get of the negative tip and go positive!

Message edited by The900Number - Saturday, 01/Nov/08, 11:41 AM
Menace Date: Saturday, 01/Nov/08, 11:41 AM | Message # 20

Heads
Quote (The900Number)
true words. too bad chavs like GD are restricting us on making changes to the site. so yeh its up to the member then. there is allready this avatar thing, but you c on lots of fora that there is this seperate picture thing to upload yer photo. thats perhaps a solution!.

nother random idea: what about the header? look at the header of this site: http://www.gtafreak.com/ It has a animated flash header... tbh that should b too hard to make since its just a few pictures fading in and out. perhaps we could use that to rotate a bunch of album covers or pictures of real artists? makes the header look a lot slicker imo. (btw i know the guy who made that so i could always ste... BORROW his script tongue )

Quote (Menace)
yo im startin to make a banner one that moves who wants to help me PM

i dont know shit about .gifs

ohhh ok but be free to make changes i like that header its cool if u can make one for us whit will be tight imma make u a head if u want and if u can fix shit up here

Chinita Date: Saturday, 01/Nov/08, 11:45 AM | Message # 21

Heads
Quote (The900Number)
nother random idea: what about the header? look at the header of this site

yea the header is awesome on there, we had a discussion here about that and a debate on the logo and this is what most wanted. we had some speakers up there also that were nice, when we make decisions we do try to include all the members by doing polls, even on the site colors we had a poll first amongs the heads/mods then the members. If anyone feels we should work on another header or some other colors we can bring that up again.

The900Number Date: Saturday, 01/Nov/08, 11:47 AM | Message # 22

Rappers
Quote (Menace)
ohhh ok but be free to make changes i like that header its cool if u can make one for us whit will be tight imma make u a head if u want and if u can fix shit up here

thing is im more of a programmer not designer so perhaps its better that more creative ppl then me would consider making this if they like it smile ntg and acekat are the ones that made this site yeh ? i would like to help em, but im not that good at it! i said i know some PHP and HTML but thats about it! im just giving random ideas, but thanks the offer!

Get of the negative tip and go positive!
Menace Date: Saturday, 01/Nov/08, 11:48 AM | Message # 23

Heads
Quote (The900Number)
personally

naah we never saw face to face but we like know each others basic stuff we are used to each others things and like that this idea the RHHF is like 2 years old and he had the chance to know each other from youtube and then here and he hope maybe someday things will get bigger

Chinita Date: Saturday, 01/Nov/08, 12:00 PM | Message # 24

Heads
Quote (Menace)
thing is im more of a programmer not designer so perhaps its better that more creative ppl then me would consider making this if they like it ntg and acekat are the ones that made this site yeh ? i would like to help em, but im not that good at it! i said i know some PHP and HTML but thats about it! im just giving random ideas, but thanks the offer!

Well all made the site together amongst all heads and mods but ntg and acekat understand the contol panels better than the rest of us, we all play our parts but we make disicions together before most changes about the site. We stay a group of family and try to keep it that way with the site.

Chinita Date: Saturday, 01/Nov/08, 12:05 PM | Message # 25

Heads
when it comes down to site changes and decisions in the end, the heads control that part. If we don't agree as heads we then have a poll most of the time. it works out pretty well so far.

Lord_Meth Date: Saturday, 01/Nov/08, 12:10 PM | Message # 26

Heads
we're all family but Montana213 was adopted into this family LMAO we had to save him from the streets man
its cold out there and he was homeless so we took him in

Sick With It
chinita41 Date: Saturday, 01/Nov/08, 12:22 PM | Message # 27

Watchers
[quote=Meth]we're all family but Montana213 was adopted into this family LMAO we had to save him from the streets man
its cold out there and he was homeless so we took him in [/quote]
LOL and the italian kid was taken in by us also lol
Boner-Jamz-11 Date: Saturday, 01/Nov/08, 12:26 PM | Message # 28

Rappers
I found meth in a dumpster, and I decided to take him in.. I think meth is brendas baby

#TeamHipster
#SWAGSWAG

TUMBLR CLICK CLICK CLICK!
Lord_Meth Date: Saturday, 01/Nov/08, 12:27 PM | Message # 29

Heads
yea he used to be a prositute and Erik picked him up and before he let him go Erik asked him if he wanted to join our group so thats how Lapennello joined LMAO

Sick With It
Chinita Date: Saturday, 01/Nov/08, 12:31 PM | Message # 30

Heads
erik is the ex backstreet boy we picked up and turned him hip hop..

Forum » Off-Topic » RHHF Talk » What Is Wrong With Us......
Search: