[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: El_Matador, ThaScience  
Forum » Off-Topic » RHHF Talk » Battle Forum Upgraded Into Section
Battle Forum Upgraded Into Section
Should the Battle Forum be switched into a Section?
1. Yes [ 9 ] [75.00%]
2. No [ 3 ] [25.00%]
Poll has expired - Sunday, 09/Nov/08, 11:03 AM
Answers total: 12
eboyd Date: Wednesday, 05/Nov/08, 5:47 PM | Message # 31

Heads
Yes.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Chinita Date: Wednesday, 05/Nov/08, 5:52 PM | Message # 32

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
Yes.

yes what? LOL well either start a new section or move some threads around and change the names of the sections, like for instance where it says misc. we can put the artist in there and the battles then change the name of the section. then change the name of the off topic to something else and move some in there like polls etc.. oh dam it might be easier to start a new section LOL but i think u get the hint.

Chinita Date: Wednesday, 05/Nov/08, 5:56 PM | Message # 33

Heads
i don't see why we have political and knowledge under off topic, well we might have to discus changeing the name to that section to something more interesting, lots of knowledge in there that could get over looked. it just doesn't have a good feel.

or we can also move some from misc. to off topic section and leave the battles there but change the name. also thinking out loud.

eboyd Date: Wednesday, 05/Nov/08, 10:59 PM | Message # 34

Heads
Some good ideas. I'm really for shrinking the amount of sections we currently have. How's this:

Section:
Real Hip Hop
-Forums:
--Hip Hop Music
--Breaking
--Graff
--Artists
--Cipher
--Battles
--Battle Tournaments
Section:
Off-Topic
-Forums:
--Regular
--Other Music
--One Time For Your Mind (basically the former knowledge and political sections combined)
--RHHF Talk
--RHHF Debate

And then of course the OGs/heads forums. Tell me if I forgot anything.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Chinita Date: Wednesday, 05/Nov/08, 11:12 PM | Message # 35

Heads
Quote (MissChinita41)
Section:
Real Hip Hop
-Forums:
--Hip Hop Music
--Breaking
--Graff
--Artists
--Cipher
--Battles
--Battle Tournaments

I like this set up here, this deff should all be under hip hop.

Quote (eboyd)
Section:
Off-Topic
-Forums:
--Regular
--Other Music
--One Time For Your Mind (basically the former knowledge and political sections combined)
--RHHF Talk
--RHHF Debate

Not sure if i'm crazy about one time for ur mind (name) what do u mean by other music. do u mean u want to get rid of the music section?

eboyd Date: Wednesday, 05/Nov/08, 11:28 PM | Message # 36

Heads
That's exactly what I'm saying. OK, maybe not one time for your mind. We could just call it the Intelligent convo forum or something.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Chinita Date: Wednesday, 05/Nov/08, 11:34 PM | Message # 37

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
OK, maybe not one time for your mind

LOL

What about just (RHHF Knowledge Thread) then we can throw in the polical, knowledge, untaught history and maybe even hip hop history etc. or i'm sure someone will come up with something. Well its ok with me if the others agree. erik check your messages. Menace what do you think? i would like to hear what menace thinks becasue he moderates the polical and knowledge sections.

EmSeeD Date: Wednesday, 05/Nov/08, 11:44 PM | Message # 38

Heads
but the people who battle are not necessarily artists. the battles are a big thing here and if a visitor wants to see where the battle section is he's probably not gonna think its in the artists section. he'll think its in a battle section.

btw iv just realised we don't even have a real artists section. atm rhhf artists comes under Hip Hop Area section. So i think we should have a proper RHHF artists section and call it

RHHF artists/battles or something like that

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Chinita Date: Wednesday, 05/Nov/08, 11:54 PM | Message # 39

Heads
Quote (EmSeed)
RHHF artists/battles

thats sounds good also, wow this is confuseing and so many aren't online. what if someone write all this down on paper and figures out where we can add all these threads/sections to see if we can all agree on something. i would need someone to volunteer for this. now that real music section can be changed, i mean the name since we will add that to the off topic.

eboyd Date: Thursday, 06/Nov/08, 2:26 AM | Message # 40

Heads
As for your PM, Chinita, we already have too many as far as I'm concerned. If you would like to knock some down that don't necessarily need to be in that position, then OK, but otherwise, it's fine how it is. In fact, we need to get rid of some anyways. We don't need that many. There should only be like 5, at least until we get more members.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Chinita41 Date: Thursday, 06/Nov/08, 2:32 AM | Message # 41

Watchers
Quote (eboyd)
As for your PM, Chinita, we already have too many as far as I'm concerned. If you would like to knock some down that don't necessarily need to be in that position, then OK, but otherwise, it's fine how it is. In fact, we need to get rid of some anyways. We don't need that many. There should only be like 5, at least until we get more members.

gotcha on that, i agree
i remember when it was me saying that and ur right, i still agree with it.

Lord_Meth Date: Friday, 07/Nov/08, 5:20 PM | Message # 42

Heads
I actually like the RHHF artist/battle merge idea
but I think the Cipher and RHHF Artist forum should merge not the ENTIRE battle forum
Plus this way we can introduce the Tag Team Battle

Im thinking the Battle Section should have these forums

Section:
The Battleground (Title is work)
Forums:
The Stage (All Official Battles, Free for All, and Tag Team Battles)
Tournaments
Hall of Fame

hows that?

Sick With It
eboyd Date: Friday, 07/Nov/08, 5:42 PM | Message # 43

Heads
I really think we need to merge it. I like the suggestions, but I think it needs to still be merged, like I was saying. I like it though overall. Although, instead of Hall Of Fame let's call it Battle Records and have a Hall of Fame thread within, that way we have a comprehensive record of ALL battles (I am hoping that you can handle this section). You can put the Hall of Fame in the sticky section.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Lord_Meth Date: Friday, 07/Nov/08, 6:47 PM | Message # 44

Heads
Yea no doubt E I can handle it but we need to come to a full agreement whther to merge it or make a new section
We can also expand the cipher thread out of the thread and make our threads for lyrics we're working on whether it's just a little random spit or just a full song

Sick With It
eboyd Date: Friday, 07/Nov/08, 8:53 PM | Message # 45

Heads
Well, how about we start a new thread to vote either new battle forum or merge the forums and then when we decide we will make a new thread to discuss the configuration of it.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Forum » Off-Topic » RHHF Talk » Battle Forum Upgraded Into Section
Search: