[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: El_Matador, ThaScience  
Forum » Off-Topic » RHHF Talk » Just In Case You Guys Didn't Know...
Just In Case You Guys Didn't Know...
eboyd Date: Tuesday, 19/Jan/10, 9:10 PM | Message # 1

Heads
every time a new member signs up i get an email. previously (as in for the past two years) we have averaged about 1 new member every 2 weeks at best. in the last month or so, a day hasn't gone by without a new member joining. i would personally like to think my genius idea to restructure the forum helped :D but i can't take credit for this occurrence. what i can say is many factors, including the forum restructure, chinita's frivolous advertising, EmSeeD's hard work on maintaining the main page and sections of the site, etc., coincide with this recent climb in the rate at which new members join. just posting this to say keep up the good work RHHF!

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Menace Date: Tuesday, 19/Jan/10, 9:33 PM | Message # 2

Heads
Yeah i noticed that , also i noticed a lot of people here and now on the tag board on the main page praising the website's information many say we actually help them in school LOL :D

eboyd Date: Tuesday, 19/Jan/10, 9:35 PM | Message # 3

Heads
haha yeah, i'm sure we do. hip hop is KNOWLEDGE people!!!! :D yeah, the Tag Board coming back is probably a big factor.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

EmSeeD Date: Tuesday, 19/Jan/10, 9:47 PM | Message # 4

Heads
yay RHHF.

btw you forgot to thank Gemini for all the accidental promotion he gives us LOL

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Menace Date: Tuesday, 19/Jan/10, 9:51 PM | Message # 5

Heads
Quote (EmSeeD)
aka Muzzy

yeah that's kinda true

eboyd Date: Tuesday, 19/Jan/10, 10:03 PM | Message # 6

Heads
Quote (EmSeeD)
yay RHHF.

haha lol :D very true :)

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Chinita Date: Tuesday, 19/Jan/10, 10:17 PM | Message # 7

Heads
thanks for noticing and thank u siwoot for all you do and all members, og's and heads for being active in the threads, thats important also :)

yeah lol i work hard maintaining that main page, updating underground threads and the site..its critical..also my crazy promoting lol lately and different approaches, new ideas...i dont know if anyone here looks at all the news and updates i find but i do know we get many viewers non members..
the last couple of members is a new approach i started :) i added a few videos on the main page, i then send a private message letting them know, like youtube or some other websites, they show appreciation and join the site..last one was chilly, he's got a great website btw, he's a video producer and goes to clubs recording live legends and underground artists in action like the one i added with bdk..

now if u guys worked with me and help me add links to the main page we can exchange links with sites, "you add my website and i add yours" its one of the best and cheapest advertising right now but since i dont know how to add it and no one answered my thread in the heads forum,i guess it will never get done. i can't approach other blogs and site with an exchange because i have no where to post there site..an addition like the way we have the "rhhf artists" but with site links..i dont know how to add it :( it will help but like i said, i give up on alot of this if i get no help on ideas.

i don't know if u guys noticed i added more links to the main page like the artists introduction and the elements section ect. also added the rhhf channel, that it took me hours to figure it out, still trying to figure out how to add the photo albums back..:( i got lucky putting the tag board back...

btw we should be gettting two new members, two other emcees that i messaged.."i hope" i told them i added their video, one joined the group..i think some people get the group mixed up with the site.. i send both links and they join the group before the site.. next time i'll send the site link first then the group later LOL

EmSeeD Date: Tuesday, 19/Jan/10, 10:24 PM | Message # 8

Heads
i forgot about that. i'm sure there's a Friends thing that can go on the side, i'll look soon

eboyd Date: Tuesday, 19/Jan/10, 10:25 PM | Message # 9

Heads
Quote (LadyChinita)
thanks for noticing and thank u siwoot for all you do and all members, og's and heads for being active in the threads, thats important also :)

yeah lol i work hard maintaining that main page, updating underground threads and the site..its critical..also my crazy promoting lol lately and different approaches, new ideas...i dont know if anyone here looks at all the news and updates i find but i do know we get many viewers non members..
the last couple of members is a new approach i started :) i added a few videos on the main page, i then send a private message letting them know, like youtube or some ning websites, they show appreciation and join the site..last one was chilly, he's got a great website btw, he's a video producer and goes to clubs recording live legends and underground artists in action like the one i added with bdk..now if u guys worked with me and help me add links to the main page we can exchange links with sites, "you add my website and i add yours" its one of the best and cheapest advertising right now but since i dont know how to add it and no one answered my thread in the heads forum,i guess it will never get done. i can't approach other blogs and site with an exchange because i have no where to post there site..an addition like the way we have the "rhhf artists" but with site links..i dont know how to add it :( it will help but like i said, i give up on alot of this if i get no help on ideas.

i don't know if u guys noticed i added more links to the main page like the artists introduction and the elements section ect. also added the rhhf channel, that it took me hours to figure it out, still trying to figure out how to add the photo albums back..:( i got lucky putting the tag board back...

btw we should be gettting to new members, two other emcees that i messaged.."i hope" i told them i added their video, one joined the group..i think some people get the group mixed up with the site.. i send both links and they join the group before the site.. next time i'll send the site link first then the group later LOL

wow, that's a great idea! and yeah, send the link to the thread you made. i never noticed it. i didn't get a PM about it or anything.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Chinita Date: Tuesday, 19/Jan/10, 11:43 PM | Message # 10

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
wow, that's a great idea!

thanks

Quote (EmSeeD)
i'll look soon

thanks, if we can add another link to the menu or another module on the main page "Other Sites" or can be similar to the rhhf artist and the 2010 Album Release Dates , i don't know how to ad another page or if its called another "page" but u guys get what i'm talking about, i think once its added i can figure out how to add any site and blog urls especially of people that promote us and exchanges.

Chinita Date: Tuesday, 19/Jan/10, 11:56 PM | Message # 11

Heads
even that calendar is doing nothing for us, if we can use that "space" for a banner to promote a site or "sell spaces" like some others do..i mean i dont mind the calendar there because it looks pretty and we need modules to even it out but if we can add something instead like "other links' or banners to promote (if its possible) ..i mean, we can wait forever for a new site, sit around or we can work with what we have now....

eboyd Date: Wednesday, 20/Jan/10, 0:30 AM | Message # 12

Heads
that would be cool, but i wouldn't know how to do that unfortunately.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

EmSeeD Date: Wednesday, 20/Jan/10, 0:32 AM | Message # 13

Heads
Quote (LadyChinita)

thanks, if we can add another link to the menu or another module on the main page "Other Sites" or can be similar to the rhhf artist and the 2010 Album Release Dates , i don't know how to ad another page or if its called another "page" but u guys get what i'm talking about, i think once its added i can figure out how to add any site and blog urls especially of people that promote us and exchanges.

oh you mean add "other sites" in the menu, i can do that. but there must be some option to have friends on the side, i'm sure i've seen it on other ucoz sites

Chinita Date: Wednesday, 20/Jan/10, 1:12 AM | Message # 14

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
that would be cool, but i wouldn't know how to do that unfortunately.

:(

Chinita Date: Wednesday, 20/Jan/10, 1:15 AM | Message # 15

Heads
Quote (EmSeeD)
but there must be some option to have friends on the side, i'm sure i've seen it on other ucoz sites

yes add "other sites" menu...

that others friends, i think i seen it also..well if not then we can just add it on the menu..maybe there are instructions on the ucoz forums, thats what i was looking at but if u don't know html or the control panel it don't help much lol

Forum » Off-Topic » RHHF Talk » Just In Case You Guys Didn't Know...
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: