EmSeeD Date: Sunday, 13/Jun/10, 0:52 AM | Message # 46

Heads
oh so dylans site got suspended too?

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Adam Date: Sunday, 13/Jun/10, 6:44 AM | Message # 47

B-Girls
Yes.

I JUST EXPLODED INTO RAINBOWS AND LOLLIPOPS!
Chinita Date: Sunday, 13/Jun/10, 1:29 PM | Message # 48

Heads
thats ashame, well there is nothing we can do, i still appreciate everything u and dylan did for us..all we can do now is move on and make some decsions but until we do that, we can stay here as our backup..i'm greatful this site was still here and i was able to transfer our domain quickly when it happend to redirect people. glad we are using go daddy as a secure host for our domain and we pay monthly..at least that saved us..

i dont want to ask but if u can adam, just ask dylan if there is anyway we can get that wordpress back. what do we have to do for it, i'm sure it was just the account suspended so the blog is still there, he probably has the right link and all the info we need to get it back or to transfer any thing here..please just find out that one thing so that we can let it go and move on..i never really got responses from dylan when i asked for help with the site through pm on the forum so i cant ask..he wont reply lol

and do u have any of the logos from the site with the elements u made?

eboyd Date: Sunday, 13/Jun/10, 11:43 PM | Message # 49

Heads
i felt this seemed important as a possibility. i will see if it is possible to use one of the computers at the Pico Youth & Family Center as our host for a server in the future and look in to the costs:

http://philip.greenspun.com/panda/server

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Uncharted Date: Monday, 14/Jun/10, 11:04 AM | Message # 50

Emcees
it sucks we lost that last site

Chinita Date: Monday, 14/Jun/10, 12:46 PM | Message # 51

Heads
yup and we worked hard especially me on those posts and articles promoting everybody and everything and those that asked, promoting all our supporters, affiliates, incoming emails, updatessssssss..all gone, those posts were time consuming..u dont know how time consuming and hard it was.. :(

why not stay here? i'm worried now and if we do, only with a secure hosts and server that has been around for years as a legit business..on here we can add banners and ads here on ucoz..categories just like wordpress..why dont we work with what we got here? i'm down for whatever, u know me but if members would help more it would be easier, it will just be us doing it pretty much alone again so its not as easy..anyway. i go with the flow but this took alot out of me with little help even before on the blog, not many helped with posts and updates.. we need members that will help more but whatever, rhhf will over come....

anyway erik please give me the html code for that small google ad banner u had or wordpress, we can add it here..the blocks allow banner codes now.

Chinita Date: Monday, 14/Jun/10, 1:07 PM | Message # 52

Heads
we are getting alot of hits, we been working hard on promoting along with the aim on facebook and twitter with our domain and any posts, its still growing in numbers..yesterday we got 1000 more hits..try and promote more, add the posts on facebook, get more involveed if u can, we getting lots of help from the aim, guerrilla republik, aim members, brent lee regan, dan from guerrilla funk, capital x, ak, angela, mother justice, truth music directory ect.. and all their members promoting us on myspace, facebook, twitter.. what we do is pass all our work around so it gets many views ..especially our domain, i promote them and they promote us..so rhhf members, get more involed, spread the word on facebook, united and supporting each other is the best way..

eboyd Date: Monday, 14/Jun/10, 2:00 PM | Message # 53

Heads
it's not like we're making money off of those ads. i was supposed to give my address so that i would receive something from them to send back and confirm, but they never sent it and so we aren't making a dime off that shit.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Chinita Date: Monday, 14/Jun/10, 2:50 PM | Message # 54

Heads
ok, yeah i read ur reply over there..thats what i said, sell ad space, charge a fee..check it out

just excuse the appearance, the ad spaces and blocks would be on the sides somewhere and posts in the middle, i moved everything to the left side but cant get it back yet lol

ad spaces we can charge for or banners
http://bodescu.ucoz.com/news/

Adam Date: Monday, 14/Jun/10, 6:32 PM | Message # 55

B-Girls
Just saying our site isn't lost its just suspended...

Boner-Jamz-11 Date: Monday, 14/Jun/10, 6:59 PM | Message # 56

Rappers
You guys act like everything is deleted.

#TeamHipster
#SWAGSWAG

TUMBLR CLICK CLICK CLICK!
Adam Date: Tuesday, 15/Jun/10, 1:22 AM | Message # 57

B-Girls
Yeah thats what I was hinting at, the site isn't erased or anything.

EmSeeD Date: Tuesday, 15/Jun/10, 1:27 AM | Message # 58

Heads
well it doesn't seem like we're gonna be getting it back, unless dylans friend pays the bill or something

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Adam Date: Tuesday, 15/Jun/10, 1:48 AM | Message # 59

B-Girls
Or we buy it the server ourselves, but I would have to speak with dylan about that.

Forum » Off-Topic » RHHF Talk » administrators and members meet here to discuss
Search: