[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: El_Matador, ThaScience  
Forum » Off-Topic » RHHF Talk » Help with RHHF/volunteers needed for all rhhf networks
Help with RHHF/volunteers needed for all rhhf networks
Chinita Date: Tuesday, 29/Jun/10, 1:51 AM | Message # 1

Heads
just one hour a day or every two days is all i ask from different people. if we all help then it can take pressure off me and rhhf will be updated and moving forward even faster... all u have to do is choose one out of those 9 or two :)

1. bring any new posts and updates from this site and post them in the facbook page, once posted in there, it goes auto post to twitter then auto posted to both rhhf myspace and mine. so step is just to post in the rhhf facebook only once and that will update all the other rhhf networks. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Real-Hip-Hop-Forever/129148470438442

2.we can also use a volunteer that can take our posts and update the rhhf youtube group..like any post on the main page, new videos ect.

3. someone that can check the rhhf email for subbmissions of new music then post it on the website main page.

4. i need someone that can help me approve members on lastfm group..strickly underground heads only. this u can tell just by checking out their music.. on lastfm its different because it goes by charts. so if any members are let in that listen to lilwayn then lil wayne will appear in our charts so its a different ballgame, all u have to do is hit accept or reject.

5. someone that can fix up our myspace or just accept invites and say thanks in return, i suggest with a thank u comment you put the rhhf site url as a sig.

6. moderators in the forum, if u want to be one, let us know.. it seems some of the ones we have are not coming in so we might be in search for more also to mingle with members..chat, talk, start of new threads.

7(abc). look for updated graffiti, bboy and dj news to update or even one element each. subscribe to sites, newsletters pertaining to these elements.
a, graffiti
b, bboy
c, djay & production

8, alternative news, anything thats not in the reg media..real news, underground news.. this was suppose to be handled by menace but he is not able to right now..

9, subscribe to underground updates, newletters, website, underground networks and bring them over here.. post it up on the mainpage or our underground thread.of most importance to me is promoting our affiliates, supporters, their projects, movements, rhhf artists..ect.

most urgent is the first 3 and 1.

please update the mainpage, all members can post and add anyting on there.. please use it.. and add to the catergories, promote the movement as well, we can all do that one...

Chinita Date: Tuesday, 29/Jun/10, 11:06 AM | Message # 2

Heads
added an 8 and 9 and fixed up 7..thanks and this will be your contribution to rhhf movement. lets get this party started right. the more help, the faster rhhf can get moving. ask ur friends if they want to help..
7(abc). look for updated graffiti, bboy and dj news to update or even one element each. subscribe to sites, newsletters pertaining to these elements.
a, graffiti
b, bboy
c, djay & production

8, alternative news, anything thats not in the reg media..real news, underground news.. this was suppose to be handled by menace but he is not able to right now..

9, subscribe to underground updates, newletters, website, underground networks and bring them over here.. post it up on the mainpage or our underground thread.

Chinita Date: Tuesday, 29/Jun/10, 11:13 AM | Message # 3

Heads
that up there is all the stuff i do alone lol and thats not including handling the, rhhf facebook rhhf twitter, rhhf youtube group, rhhf youtube channel that siwoot, thank goodness takes care of that one alone lately.

dietryingvictoriously Date: Sunday, 26/Sep/10, 9:38 PM | Message # 4

Rappers
Damn Chinita you do a lot... you guys still need help?

http://www.youtube.com/user/DIETRYINVICTORIOUSLY
http://www.myspace.com/dietryingvictoriously
http://www.soundcloud.com/dietryingvictoriously
Chinita Date: Friday, 01/Oct/10, 4:21 PM | Message # 5

Heads
yes i can always use help..thanks, let me know what area u would be interested in..or what u can do in ur spare time.

Adam Date: Friday, 01/Oct/10, 9:35 PM | Message # 6

B-Girls
Are all these groups really that necessary? I mean like do they get a lot of traffic anyhow.

I JUST EXPLODED INTO RAINBOWS AND LOLLIPOPS!
EmSeeD Date: Friday, 01/Oct/10, 11:49 PM | Message # 7

Heads
yes a lot of traffic comes from facebook and twitter, whenever we put a post from the main page on facebook or twitter they get around 30 views within the first minute of posting it. the more the better

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Chinita Date: Saturday, 02/Oct/10, 2:00 AM | Message # 8

Heads
lol its called networking,its criticall to be on all the popular networks like twitter, fb ect..exactly mark because the artists themselves luv retweeting it to their followers, like for instance that post on the track JustMe (of Scribbling Idiots) - “The Prodigal” ft. Deacon The Villain (CunninLynguists) got close to 100 views in 5 minutues becaue conninlynguists, deacon and justme of scribbling idiots all retweeted it after i tagged them plus there friends and my friends retweet it as well and it goes on and on, twitter is amazing, u speak to the actuall artists.yesterday i spoke with hasaam salam, i speak some from sandpeople and more on facebook i've spoken to immortal technique..these networks help, on facebook i tagg them as well so our site is getting very well noticed, especially our domain realhiphopforever.com.

JustMe (of Scribbling Idiots) - “The Prodigal” ft. Deacon The Villain (CunninLynguists)
JustMe (of Scribbling Idiots) - “The Prodigal” ft. Deacon The Villain (CunninLynguists) by realhiphopforever.com

the other post also got passed around, with the nazarus, the wisemen crew, i been in contact with these artists and many of them appreciate all the support..

Chinita Date: Saturday, 02/Oct/10, 2:05 AM | Message # 9

Heads
dam we know have 187.000 vidw, our top is domain, them googlesearch, then bookmark, then facrbook, twiwwer

Adam Date: Saturday, 02/Oct/10, 3:07 AM | Message # 10

B-Girls
but they are not here in the forums....

I JUST EXPLODED INTO RAINBOWS AND LOLLIPOPS!
Chinita Date: Saturday, 02/Oct/10, 8:28 AM | Message # 11

Heads
well then why don't u go into the networks and promote the forum as much as u can lol as i promote the posts and the site, we can use the help..promote as much as u can, i dont have time to do it all because i promote the artists and our affiliates as well as the website and our rhhf name... go into the rhhf facebook post the link for this fourm, mention topics, battles ect then that one post will in turn goauto post into twitter then from twitter, auto post to rhhf myspace. all in one shot. all those networks are connected so one shot from fb will do it.

rhhf facebook post goes to>>>>>>>rhhf twitter>>>>>>>rhhf myspace>>>>chinita rhhf myspace>>>>>>>>chinita rhhf fb

http://www.facebook.com/Realhiphopforever

Chinita Date: Saturday, 02/Oct/10, 8:48 AM | Message # 12

Heads
nobody is goin to come into a forum if they dont know about it so administrators of rhhf and members.. go out and promote the hell out of it...we need some to promote in that section..i cant do it all point blank, me and mark got this site to 187,000 views..its up to the rest to promote the forum..i have to much on my plate for it all..i promote the artists and maintain the main page, keepin it updated because without that we would not even have the traffic we get now.. so just promote the forum or even put a post on the mainpage promoting the forum, u guys have that mainpage, "use it" point is.. if u want something, go out and get it because it will never just come to u :)

Forum » Off-Topic » RHHF Talk » Help with RHHF/volunteers needed for all rhhf networks
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: