[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: El_Matador, ThaScience  
Forum » Off-Topic » RHHF Talk » Problem With Rappers (User Group) (help needed)
Problem With Rappers (User Group)
Chinita Date: Friday, 17/Jun/11, 11:11 AM | Message # 1

Heads
ok so "treach" has been telling me he can't add embed codes on the main page like (soundcloud)..so i been looking for reasons why and looked around the control panel.. it appears that all in the "rappers group" are not allowed to add html to the main page...but all the other groups are allowed like dj's, bboys, bgirls, beatboxers, friends, writers, all except the "rappers" .....

i need u guys to go into the control panel to try and fix this..i tried everything to change the "Set permissions for all groups" but for some reason..there is no check box to fix "rappers" its not giving me the option like all the other groups..its just shaded black with no option....something is going on with that group.. can u guys try and fix it? i have spend about 3 hours and most of my morning trying to and i have updates to do on the mainpage and many submitts from other sources now.. been behind because i was recovering from an emergency surgery, was hospitalized for 4 days and 3 back to back unexpected deaths in my family, its been a ruff 2 months for me....so i been taking it easy and not stressin until i fully recover.. this has to be checked out.. majority of our users are in the rappers group..around 250...maybe even ask in the ucoz help forum..i'm leaving it up to u guys to fix this problem with the users.. ;)

in the meantime, since treach is adding news to our mainpage, i have to ask if he'll let me change his group to writer, dj or bboy until this is fixed.......thanks

Chinita Date: Saturday, 18/Jun/11, 10:06 AM | Message # 2

Heads
guys please fix that, someone go into the help forums.. i have to much on my plate already..there is a problem with the rappers group..it is also different and has an "auto" next to it..we have a few heads and administrators in here besides me and mark so please help out at least with some technical issues...and reply

Chinita Date: Saturday, 18/Jun/11, 10:13 AM | Message # 3

Heads
if you are in the user group "rappers" (which for some reason has limited permission on adding html to news) and few other glitches and would like to add news, you can switch your user group to dj, writers, bboy, bgirl or friend, if there is no option for you to switch your user group, ask one of the heads or og's in here and they can do it for u..sorry for the inconvenience.

eboyd Date: Saturday, 18/Jun/11, 11:12 AM | Message # 4

Heads
This is fucking ridiculous that no one cares to reply. I will help, chi, but first I'll need to get pc access which I haven't had all week. Thing is you will want my help as a last resort because what I would do is move everyone's user group, delete the rappers once everyone is out, then make a new rappers user group with the permissions we want.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Treach Date: Saturday, 18/Jun/11, 11:39 AM | Message # 5

OGs
dunno if you already have but i mailed the ucoz tech support with the info you posted

"We took pride in intellect and skill
Now you gotta have some sex appeal to get a record deal"
- K-RINO
Chinita Date: Saturday, 18/Jun/11, 1:02 PM | Message # 6

Heads
thank you treach..no i have not..i'm leaving that up to the rest to do what it takes to fix this....hopefully they'll reply.. e thats a good idea, check it out when u get on a pc or one of u other admins...i think i saw the option of transferring or deleting groups in one shot, one bundle into another user group..i dont know how to make a user group at all.....mark said he went in there last night and saw that "auto" do u think that means everyone gets automatically put on the "rappers" as a default.. if they dont choose a group? i'm not sure but only that user group has it...

s0dr2 Date: Saturday, 18/Jun/11, 1:52 PM | Message # 7

OGs
[insert reply (thus illustrating i care) here]

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

Greeny Date: Saturday, 18/Jun/11, 4:50 PM | Message # 8

OGs
Illuminati trying to shut us down!

:)
eboyd Date: Sunday, 19/Jun/11, 5:12 AM | Message # 9

Heads
Chi, did you get my email about your article?

[insert topic related post here]

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Treach Date: Thursday, 23/Jun/11, 5:42 PM | Message # 10

OGs
Hello!
There are three groups (Users, Guests and Banned) that can not be allowed to use HTML tags, when adding entries by default. If your "Rappers" group is one of the mentioned groups, but re-named, then you will never be able to provide them with this permission.
I suggest you create another group: CP->Users » User groups » Create new user group and name it "Rappers". Then you will be able to allow users of this group to use HTML tags.

- K-RINO
EmSeeD Date: Thursday, 23/Jun/11, 9:12 PM | Message # 11

Heads
cool i see what happened now

i made another rappers group so you should be able to use html codes now treach, or you can still be under DJ's if you want

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Treach Date: Friday, 24/Jun/11, 7:44 AM | Message # 12

OGs
right now i cant even see the news on the home page, says
Your user group is prohibited from doing this action.

where can i change the group?

- K-RINO
Forum » Off-Topic » RHHF Talk » Problem With Rappers (User Group) (help needed)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: