Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: El_Matador, ThaScience  
Forum » Off-Topic » RHHF Talk » -Let's Set A Goal To Gain A Member A Day-
-Let's Set A Goal To Gain A Member A Day-
eboyd Date: Friday, 09/Jan/09, 0:43 AM | Message # 1

Heads
Sound good? This means everyone needs to talk to at least one person about the site everyday. It can be someone in person or on the net, your choice, but talk to at least one person a day and tell them to sign up. If in person, if possible, try to take them to a PC and help them sign up. Even if you talk to someone already with us on YT but not here that is OK. It seems for every 5 members we gain, 1 becomes at least moderately active. If we gain a member a day, in 6 months we will have 182 more members, making our total membership 268 and our total active members approximately 53. Imagine how much progress that would be and how much easier it would be to make the move to the new site. Also, as an added incentive, report in this thread everytime you get a new member to join and at the end of each month we will figure out who got the most members to join and we will post a thread in which you will post a comment so all the Heads and OGs can give you a rep point and you will be dubbed the Member of the Month. Now what are you waiting for? Go get new members!

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Acekat00o Date: Sunday, 01/Feb/09, 4:02 PM | Message # 46

Heads
forgot to mention ,brought BigAll and hiphop to the site too ,you know the one using hiphop as the username is my coleague and bgAll (if thats what he registered) ,the one i told you is good at graff so add 2 more to me

Graffiti
Boner-Jamz-11 Date: Sunday, 01/Feb/09, 5:16 PM | Message # 47

Rappers
I got nas to join the site.. That counts as 7268 points

#TeamHipster
#SWAGSWAG

TUMBLR CLICK CLICK CLICK!
I_Guy Date: Monday, 16/Mar/09, 1:23 AM | Message # 48

Heads
wearesohiphop > ME.

We all know that each of our end is near; the question is do we accept the end of our living existence, or do we accept our existence as dead men...
eboyd Date: Monday, 16/Mar/09, 1:40 AM | Message # 49

Heads
cool. so far for this month I_Guy is winning.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Deadly-Sin Date: Monday, 16/Mar/09, 11:25 AM | Message # 50

Removed
lol! u can just create a new acount and say that u "brought" some new member
into the group just to become member of the month....
eboyd Date: Monday, 16/Mar/09, 11:28 AM | Message # 51

Heads
Yes, but we can easily find out if they did that through their IP address.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Deadly-Sin Date: Monday, 16/Mar/09, 11:33 AM | Message # 52

Removed
Quote (eboyd)
Yes, but we can easily find out if they did that through their IP address.

im not sure what an IP adress is....and why am i an Emmce? i liked the been a bboy more
it suited me more and i liked that cool bboy thing were did u get that from anyways? and can u change my nickname from ABBADON to "WizardOfOz"

Message edited by Kriptah-Knite - Monday, 16/Mar/09, 11:35 AM
eboyd Date: Monday, 16/Mar/09, 11:47 AM | Message # 53

Heads
I'm not on a PC atm. Ask another Head. They'll be fine with that. Idk who changed you to Emcee.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Menace Date: Monday, 16/Mar/09, 11:55 AM | Message # 54

Heads
you were marked for a demotion for a long time Nate nobody had the time to demote you and i will set you back to B Boy and set you name too

Emseed Date: Monday, 16/Mar/09, 3:36 PM | Message # 55

Watchers
Wot do u guys think about divisions like in an army? Some people to b in charge of the myspace div, some 4 the y.t div. Iv also noticed myspace is easier 4 recruiting members but mainly artists
eboyd Date: Monday, 16/Mar/09, 4:01 PM | Message # 56

Heads
Damn you! fuck I was thinking that yesterday and have been for MONTHS but I keep forgetting to post it! I was thinking we could have each Head/OG assigned to different tasks rather than equally be in charge of different things. Like I'll take care of site management and the battle section, Chinita takes care of advertising and the Intro section, you can take care of design issues, including graphic design and getting merchandise made, NtG takes care of site design, Menace takes care of blogs and his Knwoledge/Political section, Joker takes care of site news, and we'll figure something out for everyone else.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Lord_Meth Date: Monday, 16/Mar/09, 4:29 PM | Message # 57

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
Damn you! I was thinking that yesterday and have been for MONTHS but I keep forgetting to post it! I was thinking we could have each Head/OG assigned to different tasks rather than equally be in charge of different things. Like I'll take care of site management and the battle section, Chinita takes care of advertising and the Intro section, you can take care of design issues, including graphic design and getting merchandise made, NtG takes care of site design, Menace takes care of blogs and his Knwoledge/Political section, Joker takes care of site news, and we'll figure something out for everyone else.

:'( wat about me......... :'(

Sick With It
Lord_Meth Date: Monday, 16/Mar/09, 4:30 PM | Message # 58

Heads
wtf!!!!!
why dont my smileys work!?!?!!?

Sick With It
NtG Date: Monday, 16/Mar/09, 7:16 PM | Message # 59

Heads
me and Emseed are a two man wrecking crew when it comes to designing shit.

[deleted]
Forum » Off-Topic » RHHF Talk » -Let's Set A Goal To Gain A Member A Day-
Search: