[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: Aristotle, s0dr2, ThaScience  
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Rate & Review Music » Big Pun - Capital Punishment (What you think?)
Big Pun - Capital Punishment
What you think of Capital Punishment by Big Pun?
1. 100 - 90 [ 12 ] [75.00%]
2. 90 - 80 [ 3 ] [18.75%]
3. 80 - 70 [ 0 ] [0.00%]
4. 70 - 60 [ 0 ] [0.00%]
5. 60 - 50 [ 1 ] [6.25%]
6. 50 - 40 [ 0 ] [0.00%]
7. 40 - 30 [ 0 ] [0.00%]
8. 30 - 20 [ 0 ] [0.00%]
9. 20 - 10 [ 0 ] [0.00%]
10. 10 - 0 [ 0 ] [0.00%]
Answers total: 16
EmSeeD Date: Monday, 20/Apr/09, 3:29 AM | Message # 16

Heads
Quote (Menace)
man i am amazed why i don't see these kind of illnesses in parts of the world where food is null some people have a glandularly problems and such but most of these so called illnesses defend obesity and consumerism typical American propaganda fat people feel more good when they think they are ill

there are some people who are actually born with some illness where they can't stop eating, idk if big pun had it though but there are people from the time they're born they just keep wanting to eat.

Quote (eboyd)
THIS COMMENT IS A BIG PUN!!!!!!

lol

<_< censored lol

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Acekat00o Date: Monday, 20/Apr/09, 6:07 AM | Message # 17

Heads
R.I.P Big Pun

"Another general we lost"
AceKat00o

Graffiti
eboyd Date: Monday, 20/Apr/09, 6:22 AM | Message # 18

Heads
Quote (EmSeeD)
<_< censored lol

why you getting mad at my big pun? i thought it was kinda... punny! lol sort of like the time i hopped in my word bus, killed a bunch of Nouns and got sentenced to life in the pun for vernacular manslaughter lol lol lol lol (yes, ladies and gentlemen, i can do this all day! biggrin )

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

El_Matador Date: Monday, 20/Apr/09, 6:36 PM | Message # 19

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
punny

LMAO nice phrase

MENACE 2 JOKER: Go back to Mexico you damn spic
JOKER 2 MENACE: Shut up you fake nigga your a damn sand nigger not a full nigger

HipHopHead Date: Sunday, 10/Jan/10, 4:13 PM | Message # 20

Emcees
One of my favorite albums i ever listened in my life, i mean i can go back and listen to this album over and over and over and over and over again, i dont think anyone can accomplish what Pun did/had

"Im a cut throat baller like OJ Simpson"
TheWatcher Date: Wednesday, 20/Jan/10, 6:29 PM | Message # 21

Heads
Flow: 100%
Lyrics: 90%
Production: 85%
Overall: 91%

This album is dope as fuck.. I've known about Pun for awhile, heard a bunch of remixes and Tres Leches but for some reason I never really checked out Capital Punishment.. man I was missing out but this stuff is in my car right now where it belongs.

abanks47 Date: Thursday, 21/Jan/10, 3:35 PM | Message # 22

Emcees
Quote (TheWatcher)
Flow: 100%
Lyrics: 90%
Production: 85%
Overall: 91%

This album is dope as fuck.. I've known about Pun for awhile, heard a bunch of remixes and Tres Leches but for some reason I never really checked out Capital Punishment.. man I was missing out but this stuff is in my car right now where it belongs.

yup i just hate that song he did with joe, the one with the video. other than that every track is a banger for me.

A WELL DRESSED SKELETON SLOWLY CUTS YOUR THROAT.

"I Have No Fear Whatsoever of Anybody or Anything" -Malcolm X

“those who consider themselves the most adamant adherents of “real” hip-hop can also be the least knowledgeable.” –Adilifu Nama; an excert from his perception of Nas’s “Genesis”

J-Breakz Date: Monday, 25/Jan/10, 3:29 AM | Message # 23

Heads
Quote (abanks47)
yup i just hate that song he did with joe, the one with the video.

He's still not a player, but your still a hater.

I LOVE that freakin song man :D Big Pun had the dopest flow.

livin life like some cheesy movie
eboyd Date: Monday, 25/Jan/10, 5:34 AM | Message # 24

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
why you getting mad at my big pun? i thought it was kinda... punny! lol sort of like the time i hopped in my word bus, killed a bunch of Nouns and got sentenced to life in the pun for vernacular manslaughter lol lol lol lol (yes, ladies and gentlemen, i can do this all day! biggrin )

aw man, i totally forgot about this :D i was having a whole lot of pun that day rofl

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

abanks47 Date: Monday, 25/Jan/10, 12:18 PM | Message # 25

Emcees
Quote (eboyd)
i was having a whole lot of pun that day

shake

Quote (J-Breakz)
He's still not a player, but your still a hater.

I LOVE that freakin song man :D Big Pun had the dopest flow.

just to me that song was so out of place. its like the only club banger on that album, everything else is that raw street shit with untouchable lyrics. dude ripped it everywhere accept here were he tries to coon the female demographic. i cant hate because im sure its the reason the album sold at all but just hate that fuckin song.

“those who consider themselves the most adamant adherents of “real” hip-hop can also be the least knowledgeable.” –Adilifu Nama; an excert from his perception of Nas’s “Genesis”

TheWatcher Date: Monday, 25/Jan/10, 6:15 PM | Message # 26

Heads
Quote (abanks47)

just to me that song was so out of place. its like the only club banger on that album, everything else is that raw street shit with untouchable lyrics. dude ripped it everywhere accept here were he tries to coon the female demographic. i cant hate because im sure its the reason the album sold at all but just hate that fuckin song.

Ahh.. I thought you were on about this track for a minute:

Adam Date: Monday, 25/Jan/10, 6:44 PM | Message # 27

B-Girls
Yeah that deep cover song is what I assumed to.

I JUST EXPLODED INTO RAINBOWS AND LOLLIPOPS!
abanks47 Date: Monday, 25/Jan/10, 6:49 PM | Message # 28

Emcees
Quote (TheWatcher)

how could i? i hope some one rips my heart out of my chest if i ever have an unkind word about that song. one of the greatest collabs in hip hop history

El_Matador Date: Monday, 25/Jan/10, 8:12 PM | Message # 29

Heads
Quote (abanks47)
Quote (TheWatcher)

how could i? i hope some one rips my heart out of my chest if i ever have an unkind word about that song. one of the greatest collabs in hip hop history

Still Not A Playa huh? Damn, I hate that song too. That was some pop garbage, can't listen to that shit, fuck that. It can't be compared to Im Not A Player.

MENACE 2 JOKER: Go back to Mexico you damn spic
JOKER 2 MENACE: Shut up you fake nigga your a damn sand nigger not a full nigger

J-Breakz Date: Monday, 25/Jan/10, 9:40 PM | Message # 30

Heads
Quote (El_Matador)
till Not A Playa huh? Damn, I hate that song too. That was some pop garbage, can't listen to that shit, fuck that.

How was that pop garbage? The sample is brilliant, I love the original song too.

livin life like some cheesy movie
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Rate & Review Music » Big Pun - Capital Punishment (What you think?)
Search: