[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: Aristotle, s0dr2, ThaScience  
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Rate & Review Music » Eminem - Relapse (New album leaked yesterday (listen n talk about it here))
Eminem - Relapse
El_Matador Date: Saturday, 09/May/09, 8:45 AM | Message # 16

Heads
"Beautiful" <<< IMO best song on the album. it reminds me "Rock Bottom" idk why.
Other fiyah is: "Underground", "Stay Wide Awake", "Deja Vu" "My Mom" and "Insane".
Weakest link is infamous "Crack a Bottle" and eventually "We Made You". "Same Song & Dance" seems like it was a Timbaland. lol

I've noticed that on "My Mom" track in 3:28-3:35 Eminem trying to sing like a T-Pain. LMFAO

MENACE 2 JOKER: Go back to Mexico you damn spic
JOKER 2 MENACE: Shut up you fake nigga your a damn sand nigger not a full nigger

Message edited by El_Matador - Saturday, 09/May/09, 8:46 AM
11thPlague Date: Saturday, 09/May/09, 10:05 AM | Message # 17

Removed
No he's not
El_Matador Date: Saturday, 09/May/09, 10:24 AM | Message # 18

Heads
Yes he does. Listen to it

(My vaaaaaaaaaaaaaliuuuummm)

JOKER 2 MENACE: Shut up you fake nigga your a damn sand nigger not a full nigger

Message edited by El_Matador - Saturday, 09/May/09, 8:28 PM
Lord_Meth Date: Sunday, 10/May/09, 10:23 PM | Message # 19

Heads
Okay after listening to this album heres my review

Flow: 90%
Lyrics: 90%
Production: 90%
X-Factor: 100%
Overall: 92%

Hate if yall want but this is the comeback we were expecting from Eminem
His flow is at his best since The Eminem Show, his lyrics havent fallen off, and he saved himself alot of trouble by having Dre doing the beats
This is yet another classic for Eminem!

Sick With It
11thPlague Date: Sunday, 10/May/09, 11:17 PM | Message # 20

Removed
Quote (Lord_Meth)
Okay after listening to this album heres my review
Flow: 90%
Lyrics: 90%
Production: 90%
X-Factor: 100%
Overall: 92%

Hate if yall want but this is the comeback we were expecting from Eminem
His flow is at his best since The Eminem Show, his lyrics havent fallen off, and he saved himself alot of troubleby having Dre doing the beats
This is yet another classic for Eminem!

Your gonna get it meth lol

You know they dont like Eminem around here

BUT i agree wit ya

I wouldnt call it a Classic but definately 92 - 95 overall and a comeback i was hoping for

now i really look foward for Relapse 2 later this year

Lord_Meth Date: Sunday, 10/May/09, 11:26 PM | Message # 21

Heads
Quote (11thPlague)
Your gonna get it meth lol
You know they dont like Eminem around here
BUT i agree wit ya
I wouldnt call it a Classic but definately 92 - 95 overall and a comeback i was hoping for
now i really look foward for Relapse 2 later this year

they can spite me all they want
This album is certified platinum!
HE hasnt put so much work into his lyrics since The Eminem Show, same with his flow
People may not like Eminem's new weird flow, but it complements the beats perfectly, the lyrical content for this release, plus its also tight if u get used to it!
Eminem deserves ALOT of respect for this comeback, regardless of the leak, its gonna go platinum or gold without a question
My hopes for this album were not let down, and I was even caught off gaurd by how good it was!
The whole album is listenable and I can play every single song without skipping! It keeps me entertained as well
Best tracks had to.........ALL 20!!!!! Plus the skits!!!!
Eminem is back and he shows no signs of making another half-assed Encore repeat
Relapse 2 will be even better, trust

Sick With It
11thPlague Date: Sunday, 10/May/09, 11:34 PM | Message # 22

Removed
Quote (Lord_Meth)
they can spite me all they want
This album is certified platinum!
HE hasnt put so much work into his lyrics since The Eminem Show, same with his flow
People may not like Eminem's new weird flow, but it complements the beats perfectly, the lyrical content for this release, plus its also tight if u get used to it!
Eminem deserves ALOT of respect for this comeback, regardless of the leak, its gonna go platinum or gold without a question
My hopes for this album were not let down, and I was even caught off gaurd by how good it was!
The whole album is listenable and I can play every single song without skipping! It keeps me entertained as well
Best tracks had to.........ALL 20!!!!! Plus the skits!!!!
Eminem is back and he shows no signs of making another half-assed Encore repeat
Relapse 2 will be even better, trust

LOL yeah his gonna show Rick Ross what a real album sells like lol

Nick Cannon is trying to beef with him also cause he talked about his with on that one song lol

Aristotle Date: Sunday, 10/May/09, 11:42 PM | Message # 23

OGs
Beautiful is amazing
Best song on the album IMO
been listenin' to it non-stop

My Mom
Deja Vu
Underground
Insane

Top 5 songs IMO off Relapse

Youtube Channel

Message edited by Aristotle - Sunday, 10/May/09, 11:47 PM
11thPlague Date: Sunday, 10/May/09, 11:50 PM | Message # 24

Removed
Quote (Joker13)
no becuase he feel off and sucks now this shit wasn't even worth the download im so happy i download camrons crime pays cause that shit actually sounds pretty good

Thats cool

El_Matador Date: Monday, 11/May/09, 11:48 AM | Message # 25

Heads
Cannon his wife Mariah Carey were dissed on track "Bagpipes From Baghdad". Eminem will kill Cannon, by few lines, that mafucka should stay quiet. And word up on "Beautiful" - amazing track, simply the best on the album. "Underground" sounds like it was taken off "Marshall Mathers LP", Eminem from good old days.

11thPlague Date: Monday, 11/May/09, 12:28 PM | Message # 26

Removed
Quote (El_Matador)
Cannon his wife Mariah Carey were dissed on track "Bagpipes From Baghdad". Eminem will kill Cannon, by few lines, that mafucka should stay quiet. And word up on "Beautiful" - amazing track, simply the best on the album. "Underground" sounds like it was taken off "Marshall Mathers LP", Eminem from good old days.

It should be fun to see (if he does) eminem respond to Officer Ross and Nick Cannon lol im hoping he does respond to both

El_Matador Date: Monday, 11/May/09, 4:56 PM | Message # 27

Heads
Cannon said he's gonna murder Eminem and he called him "Liza Minnelli haircut havin ass"

11thPlague Date: Monday, 11/May/09, 5:11 PM | Message # 28

Removed
Quote (El_Matador)
Cannon said he's gonna murder Eminem and he called him "Liza Minnelli haircut havin ass"

I know lol BUT ITS NICK CANNON!!!!

EmSeeD Date: Monday, 11/May/09, 5:30 PM | Message # 29

Heads
idk what you guys are on but to me the beats sound lame, they sound like some beats dre just came up with in a couple minutes the same old typical dre beats he'd do for 50 cent or g-unit or something, those same old trumpet sounds.

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
El_Matador Date: Monday, 11/May/09, 7:17 PM | Message # 30

Heads
Quote (EmSeeD)
idk what you guys are on but to me the beats sound lame, they sound like some beats dre just came up with in a couple minutes the same old typical dre beats he'd do for 50 cent or g-unit or something, those same old trumpet sounds.

What about, "My Mom" for example? It was fuckin' dope, somehow someway it reminds me "The Chronic 2001" style a bit

Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Rate & Review Music » Eminem - Relapse (New album leaked yesterday (listen n talk about it here))
Search: