[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Aristotle, s0dr2, ThaScience  
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Rate & Review Music » The Revival EP - Royce da 5'9"
The Revival EP - Royce da 5'9"
Lord_Meth Date: Wednesday, 22/Jul/09, 3:27 PM | Message # 1

Heads
Flow: 92%
Lyrics: 90%
Production: 91%
X-Factor: 96%
Overall: 92%

If your a fan of Royce and you loved Roc City...THIS IS NOT THE ALBUM FOR YOU lol.......Besides, that album was meh....BUT..if you liked Death Is Certain then Streep Hop along with The Slaughterhouse album should be on your "To Get" List come around this fall....Royce opens the EP/Preview with a raw and cunning Gun harmonizing, signaling to everyone that said Royce fell off *cough*EmSeed*cough* that he still some tricks up his sleeve. Tho with only 3 of the tracks, which are previews to Streep Hop, should be enough alone to make your crave the album....Check out the EP..its dope...if u need the link PM me and Ill hook you up...one

Sick With It
EmSeeD Date: Wednesday, 22/Jul/09, 4:13 PM | Message # 2

Heads
i have it but haven't listened to it properly, didn't like gun harmonizing so much. the slaughterhouse song on it was pretty good though

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Lord_Meth Date: Wednesday, 22/Jul/09, 4:47 PM | Message # 3

Heads
Quote (EmSeeD)
i have it but haven't listened to it properly, didn't like gun harmonizing so much. the slaughterhouse song on it was pretty good though

:o You didnt like Gun Harmonizing?!?!?! Then you will not certainly like Streep Hop!

Sick With It
TheWatcher Date: Wednesday, 22/Jul/09, 5:22 PM | Message # 4

Heads
If you send me the link I'll give it a listen and post what ever I've got to say about it.. Though I don't like anything I've heard from Slaughterhouse so far.
Lord_Meth Date: Wednesday, 22/Jul/09, 5:26 PM | Message # 5

Heads
Quote (TheWatcher)
If you send me the link I'll give it a listen and post what ever I've got to say about it.. Though I don't like anything I've heard from Slaughterhouse so far.

aight I got you

Sick With It
EmSeeD Date: Wednesday, 22/Jul/09, 5:38 PM | Message # 6

Heads
Quote (Lord_Meth)
You didnt like Gun Harmonizing?!?!?! Then you will not certainly like Streep Hop!

a lot of the Street Hop songs are going to be produced by Premo and i liked "Shake This" which actually is gonna be on Street Hop so yes i might like Street Hop. reason i don't like Gun Harmonizing is coz of that chorus where he just makes gun noises

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Lord_Meth Date: Wednesday, 22/Jul/09, 5:48 PM | Message # 7

Heads
Quote (EmSeeD)
reason i don't like Gun Harmonizing is coz of that chorus where he just makes gun noises

thats all? hmph lol
Quote (EmSeeD)
a lot of the Street Hop songs are going to be produced by Premo

I didnt kno that lol Streep Hop outta be dope then

Sick With It
Furious_Pryme Date: Wednesday, 22/Jul/09, 6:29 PM | Message # 8

Removed
This album will be dope..hell its from Royce
so we all know its going to be dope.
TheWatcher Date: Wednesday, 22/Jul/09, 6:30 PM | Message # 9

Heads
Flow: 85%
Lyrics: 70%
Production: 70%
X-Factor: 70%
Overall: 73%

It flowed alright, Royce isn't that bad but the 'Yo I'm this and that so call me ...' gets a bit old. He had some nice rhymes though no doubt and even Budden wasn't that bad though in the end of his verse he felt the need to bite Bad Boy lmao. Also some shit that Crooked I said pissed me off.. Mood Muzik close to Ready to Die and Reasonable Doubt.. Come on now.. All in all it wasn't that bad and I'll probably check out the Slaughterhouse album.

emseed Date: Wednesday, 22/Jul/09, 6:50 PM | Message # 10

Watchers
[quote=Lord_Meth]Flow: 92% Lyrics: 90% Production: 91% X-Factor: 96% Overall: 92%[/quote]

this is so overrating it, anything over 90% is an all time classic

Lord_Meth Date: Wednesday, 22/Jul/09, 6:52 PM | Message # 11

Heads
Quote (emseed)
this is so overrating it, anything over 90% is an all time classic

well lets just say I have high expectations for the albums

Sick With It
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Rate & Review Music » The Revival EP - Royce da 5'9"
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: