[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Aristotle, s0dr2, ThaScience  
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Rate & Review Music » Kid Frost - Hispanic Causing Panic (what do u think?)
Kid Frost - Hispanic Causing Panic
El_Matador Date: Wednesday, 22/Jul/09, 6:49 PM | Message # 1

Heads
Debut album of legendary chicano rapper with weird but very clever accent. One of most underrated albums in 90s. It should be consider as a classic.

1. La Raza

Tell me, who doesnt know this classic track? Dope beat (with undying sax in the hook), flow, Kid Frost lazy, relaxed voice and lyrics with advanced form of spanglish.

2. Hold Your Own

Frost losing magic sound of his voice when he screaming. Along with his weird mexican accent he doesnt sound good. This track has fast beat. Rhymes are good and very clever

3. Straight to the Bank

Good track, simple beat but Frost verses are mad dope. And Biz Markie in the hook

4. Come Together

Snoop took idea for his track "Vato" from this one here. You know what Im saying. Beat is sick, lyrics are very good, message here is very clever. This one is better than "Vato"

5. Smoke

Frost braggin'.... and screamin to the mic again. Lyrics are nice, beat is so so. But nothing special

6. Ya Estuvo

One of best tracks here. Frost rappin his verse in spanish and then switching to the english and rappin the same verse in english. He was propably the first artist who came up with idea like that.
Beat is very good and catchy, classic track.

7. Homicide

Another pearl right here. Story told right here is amazing, very clever and makes you thinkin about sense of violence and risking your life for saving other's one. Beat is smooth, very simply but pretty good. Dope track.

8. Hispanic Causing Panic

Decent track, decent rhymes. Frost spittin is weird cos he screaming to the mic again. I dont like this beat, I dont really like this track.

9. In The City

One more pearl. Beat is sick as fuck, thanks to this beat (and producer) Frost screaming to the mic aint weird plus he droppin bomb ass rhymes

MENACE 2 JOKER: Go back to Mexico you damn spic
JOKER 2 MENACE: Shut up you fake nigga your a damn sand nigger not a full nigger

Chinita Date: Thursday, 23/Jul/09, 1:10 AM | Message # 2

Heads
i like alot of his tracks..

Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Rate & Review Music » Kid Frost - Hispanic Causing Panic (what do u think?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: