[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Aristotle, s0dr2, ThaScience  
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Rate & Review Music » Canibus -" Mic Club: The Curriculum"
Canibus -" Mic Club: The Curriculum"
Wat did u think of this album?
1. 100 - 90 [ 1 ] [33.33%]
2. 89 - 80 [ 2 ] [66.67%]
3. 79 - 70 [ 0 ] [0.00%]
4. 69 - 60 [ 0 ] [0.00%]
5. 59 - 50 [ 0 ] [0.00%]
6. 49 - 40 [ 0 ] [0.00%]
7. 39 - 30 [ 0 ] [0.00%]
8. 29 - 20 [ 0 ] [0.00%]
9. 19 - 10 [ 0 ] [0.00%]
10. 9 - 0 [ 0 ] [0.00%]
Answers total: 3
Kiba Date: Friday, 24/Oct/08, 7:34 AM | Message # 1

Emcees
This album is sik!!!

Canubus got some sick beats to go with his amazing lyrics and he drops a classic album!!!
How the sauce gave this 2.5 mics i don't know? They have no idea giving this 2.5 and lil kim 4.5 for la bella mafia.nearly every track on this cd is blazin and the sad thing is that barely anyone even knew that this album came out back in 03. Canibus is a lyrical genius and is up there with the greatest lyricists of all time. I didn't say overall i just said lyrics. Canibus drops one of the hottest albums of 2003(gza legend of the liquid sword and gangstarr the ownerz) and does so with no commercial singles or anything like that. This is for real rap fans only. Anyone who listens to nelly,master p or ja rule should have no business owning an album like this. Really listen to what he is saying and you will be stunned. Canibus is a rapper for the intelligent rap heads and not for the little thugs who love hearing about guns drugs and what not. (No Diss)
(No Diss to anyone) But you really have to be in college or have a high IQ to actually understand everything he is saying. I was in awe at some of the things he talks about and some of the words he rhymes. True genius!!! Not many people like him cause he is ON ANOTHER LEVEL. Most have no clue as to what half the stuff he be saying even is, Like he says "I flow like the Tigris and Euprhaytes" and i bet 80% of the people that hear it don't know what the tigris and euprytes even is(2 rivers in the middle east).thats why he isn't on bet or mtv cause people can't [mess] with his intelligence and only intelligent people know what he is talking about. Thankfully i for som unknown reason lol, have been bless with a good enough intelligence to understand what he be talking about. Imo Canibus in this album has lived up to his potential as one of the greatest lyricists ever. Get this album and support the intelligent rappers.

Lyrics: 96%
Flow: 85%
Production: 80%
X-Factor: 80%
Overall: 82%

PS. i aint doing another reveiw on Canibus lol
also meth if you read this i did a reveiw on 2000 B.C too... peace

I looked at the moon so full and so bright
And then at the fireplace with its flickering light
And realised why this world will never be right

Message edited by Kiba - Friday, 24/Oct/08, 7:47 AM
Lord_Meth Date: Saturday, 25/Oct/08, 3:10 PM | Message # 2

Heads
Yea wow LMAO Kiba ur like the Menace on album reviews LMAO I read ur other one too and Im bout to scoop both of these up

Sick With It
Kiba Date: Sunday, 26/Oct/08, 7:44 PM | Message # 3

Emcees
Quote (Meth)
Yea wow LMAO Kiba ur like the Menace on album reviews LMAO I read ur other one too and Im bout to scoop both of these up

Thx!
Nice one, money well spent bro smile

I looked at the moon so full and so bright
And then at the fireplace with its flickering light
And realised why this world will never be right

Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Rate & Review Music » Canibus -" Mic Club: The Curriculum"
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: