[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Aristotle, s0dr2, ThaScience  
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Rate & Review Music » Death Is Certain - Royce da 5'9"
Death Is Certain - Royce da 5'9"
Lord_Meth Date: Sunday, 20/Sep/09, 1:02 AM | Message # 1

Heads
Flow: 100%
Lyrics: 92%
Production: 90%
X-Factor: 100%
Overall: 95%
CLASSIC!

I think this is the first time we reviewed this album but watever.........

After royce's fall-out with the Eminem Camp and his heated beef with D12 Royce was left in burning rumble as he fell from the mainstream spotlight for good and became like Canibus, "That Guy who Beefed with such and such..."
In 2004 release Royce seems to moved on from his past situations physically but he still bares his mental scares with the opening track Regardless...and keeps it going thru the whole album...This album is darker than his debut release but it works in his favor..he uses his anger to his advantage and instead of blaming his past he seems to have accepted things in full stride and is on another mission to regain the spotlight. His flow is at his finest and his lyrics have stepped up a knotch (as if that was even possible) and the team of producers behind the boards have laid out 15 tough beats that Royce just rips with ease.......to make a long story short...If ur looking for Royce da 5'9" at his best, fuck Slaughterhouse...fuck Rock City....Death Is Certain is the album ur looking for and u wont be disappointed..........

Sick With It
Lord Meth Date: Sunday, 20/Sep/09, 12:15 PM | Message # 2

Watchers
bump
El_Matador Date: Sunday, 20/Sep/09, 1:31 PM | Message # 3

Heads
I was lookin for some Royce over trully dope beats but I havent heard Death Is Certain. How dope is production on this album?

MENACE 2 JOKER: Go back to Mexico you damn spic
JOKER 2 MENACE: Shut up you fake nigga your a damn sand nigger not a full nigger

Lord Meth Date: Sunday, 20/Sep/09, 1:36 PM | Message # 4

Watchers
[quote=El_Matador]I was lookin for some Royce over trully dope beats but I havent heard Death Is Certain. How dope is production on this album? [/quote]

Not a single bad beat...every track 6 July produced was dope....the tracks that werent produced by him were still dope
so u wont be disappointed with any beat

El_Matador Date: Sunday, 20/Sep/09, 1:55 PM | Message # 5

Heads
Quote (Lord Meth)
Quote (El_Matador)
I was lookin for some Royce over trully dope beats but I havent heard Death Is Certain. How dope is production on this album?

Not a single bad beat...every track 6 July produced was dope....the tracks that werent produced by him were still dope
so u wont be disappointed with any beat

I'll peep it out and come back with my opinion. The best album I hear from Royce was "The Album" with Green Lantern from 2008, but lets see this one

JOKER 2 MENACE: Shut up you fake nigga your a damn sand nigger not a full nigger

Lord Meth Date: Sunday, 20/Sep/09, 2:04 PM | Message # 6

Watchers
[quote=El_Matador]I'll peep it out and come back with my opinion. The best album I hear from Royce was "The Album" with Green Lantern from 2008, but lets see this one[/quote]

this one owns The Album by a large margain...thats not even a contest lol

El_Matador Date: Monday, 21/Sep/09, 10:45 AM | Message # 7

Heads
ILL ALBUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Underrated classic!!! That shit was sick, I liked all tracks except "Gangsta"

Lord Meth Date: Monday, 21/Sep/09, 3:43 PM | Message # 8

Watchers
[quote=El_Matador]ILL ALBUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Underrated classic!!! That shit was sick, I liked all tracks except "Gangsta" [/quote]

u didnt like Gangsta?? I liked it....not his best track but it was still good

but yea Royce went so hard on that album

El_Matador Date: Monday, 21/Sep/09, 3:50 PM | Message # 9

Heads
Coming out nice on "Regardless". Gettin more angry on "Throwback". "What I Know" is a true banger, "I Promise" is deep, "Hip Hop" is a classic Premo, but I wouldnt be mad if he put more scratches on that.
"T.O.D.A.Y" got that ill sample from Isaac, and crazy rhymes. "Beef", "Death Is Certain Pt. 2" are crazy, rest of tracks I didnt mention is good. But last track "Somethings Wrong Him" is CRAZY. 6 July killed it with the beat and Royce with his rhymes was so mean... and ill. lol

And yo, Meth, check my battle with 8diagrams. Sexy rhymes. LMFAO!

Uncharted Date: Monday, 21/Sep/09, 5:47 PM | Message # 10

Emcees
Quote (El_Matador)
Sexy rhymes.

shake

El_Matador Date: Monday, 21/Sep/09, 5:57 PM | Message # 11

Heads
Quote (Uncharted)
Quote (El_Matador)
Sexy rhymes.

shake

brow

Watcher Date: Wednesday, 14/Oct/09, 10:04 PM | Message # 12

Watchers
bump
El_Matador Date: Wednesday, 14/Oct/09, 10:18 PM | Message # 13

Heads
Yo Meth did u check "Street Hop"? Its out

Lord Meth Date: Wednesday, 14/Oct/09, 10:19 PM | Message # 14

Watchers
i thought it came out on the 20th?
El_Matador Date: Wednesday, 14/Oct/09, 10:22 PM | Message # 15

Heads
Its out on rapidshop. LMAO I saw many links to that album on my warez forum

Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Rate & Review Music » Death Is Certain - Royce da 5'9"
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: