10.9 - 0[ 0 ][0.00%]
Answers total: 5
EmSeeD Date: Saturday, 20/Feb/10, 10:41 PM | Message # 1

Heads

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Lord_Meth Date: Sunday, 21/Feb/10, 12:25 PM | Message # 2

Heads
I just DL'ed it last night...Ima listen to it later today lol CORNY album cover if I may add lol

Sick With It
El_Matador Date: Sunday, 21/Feb/10, 12:41 PM | Message # 3

Heads
"Rip The Jacker" is still his best album, but this one is right behind RTJ

MENACE 2 JOKER: Go back to Mexico you damn spic
JOKER 2 MENACE: Shut up you fake nigga your a damn sand nigger not a full nigger

thessad Date: Sunday, 21/Feb/10, 1:13 PM | Message # 4

Writers
59-50. Pretty repetitive.

Lord_Meth Date: Sunday, 21/Feb/10, 1:20 PM | Message # 5

Heads
Canibus says he's done with punchlines but I surely do miss them.....and that he said go find someone else to dickride hurt me personal lol

Sick With It
El_Matador Date: Sunday, 21/Feb/10, 1:32 PM | Message # 6

Heads
Quote (Lord_Meth)
Canibus says he's done with punchlines but I surely do miss them.....and that he said go find someone else to dickride hurt me personal lol

Thank God that Chino is not going to get rid of punchlines

JOKER 2 MENACE: Shut up you fake nigga your a damn sand nigger not a full nigger

Lord_Meth Date: Sunday, 21/Feb/10, 2:09 PM | Message # 7

Heads
Quote (El_Matador)
Thank God that Chino is not going to get rid of punchlines

When is his next album dropping?

Sick With It
El_Matador Date: Sunday, 21/Feb/10, 5:07 PM | Message # 8

Heads
Quote (Lord_Meth)

Propably this year, but it's still in TBA status. He already released 2 singles.

EmSeeD Date: Sunday, 21/Feb/10, 5:12 PM | Message # 9

Heads
Quote (Lord_Meth)

supposed to be 3rd quarter release, but the albums been delayed since last year and he's even left the label he was on. but i'm pretty sure most if not all the album has leaked and on YouTube.

this album is a little repetitive, mostly the production and the subject matter,

but i think its alright, the lyrics are pretty sick, the production is ok but nothing special, but i don't he had much of a budget anyway so he's working with all new producers. i love that quote at the end of The Danger of Judah

"beef in hip hop is just aimless entertainment, if i shoot you i'm blameless, but if you shoot me you're famous, whats a nigga to do, now ain't that the god damn truth, no matter what hip hop always lose."

i found the album to be quite repetitive, maybe its because between all the other tracks there's barely any intro or outro's to lead into the next track, it just goes straight into the next track, or maybe its just because the production is all too similar. the album is full of modern day conspiracies too, conspiracies on hip hop, obama, krs-one, illuminati.

but this album for me only good when the guest apperances started to come in, The Goddess Psalm One was dope on Ripperland, Canibus also raps a lot differently on that song which i actually like, its good to not hear him rap all angry, i think he actually sounds better on this track without that voice, it makes lyrics stand out more.

to me the best track without a doubt is Gold & Bronze Magik, has a dope beat, sick chorus and all sick verses from Copywrite and Bronze Nazareth, Copywrite's verse was totally sick he owned that track. the opening track Melatonin Magik was also pretty dope too, a good opening track.

even though i felt the diss Air Strike was a little low i have to admit that the second half of the track was totally vicious towards Eminem, that makes it a pretty damn good diss track whether you're and Eminem fan or not. Only thing i felt was low was that DZK who features on the track, got D-12 to do verses for the song, but they had no idea that it was an Eminem song, maybe they did it for publicity or maybe they did it to create a rift between D-12 and Eminem. "you pushed d-12 to the side to sign voltron 5". Another thing that was low about the first half of the song was them bringing up the time Eminem said nigger, even though that issue got resolves years ago, Eminem even publically apologized for it, but these guys are still trying to use it against him, also they refered to Proof "if proof was alive he'd be dying inside", "i'll make Bizzare wish it was him who shot ???? in a bar" (referring to the gun fight that Proof died in)
even KRS-One also got some shots thrown at him on the track "Kriminal Kindess".

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Lord_Meth Date: Sunday, 21/Feb/10, 11:11 PM | Message # 10

Heads
I'd rate it a 79-70%. Like everyone else said its repitive. And he is chalk full of conspiracies. And I dont like how he doubled his vocals. He sound over-dramatic. like he's TRYING to sound dramatic. I found it too much. But his lyricism was at its most intense in a LONG time. Beats were (just like his vocals) overdramtic too. He obviously wanted to have emotion thru out the album but at times it got to the point where he was trying to hard to sound angry and shit. Especially the diss to Eminem, althought it was good. But Not his best album tho....Rip the Jacker, Mic Club, and 2000 BC are his best releases yet

Sick With It
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Rate & Review Music » Canibus - Melatonin Magik
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: