[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Aristotle, s0dr2, ThaScience  
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Rate & Review Music » Bad meets Evil-Hell: The Sequel (Eminem & Royce Da 5'9)
Bad meets Evil-Hell: The Sequel
what you think of it?
1.class[ 0 ][0.00%]
2.good[ 1 ][16.67%]
3.ok[ 2 ][33.33%]
4.meh[ 2 ][33.33%]
5.bad[ 0 ][0.00%]
6.trash[ 1 ][16.67%]
7.ass[ 0 ][0.00%]
Answers total: 6
Uncharted Date: Thursday, 16/Jun/11, 3:22 PM | Message # 1

Emcees
what does RHHF think??

EmSeeD Date: Friday, 17/Jun/11, 10:10 PM | Message # 2

Heads
i haven't heard it yet, but i gotta admit this song is pretty sick, video is awesome as well. this one song already means its better than what i was expecting

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Greeny Date: Friday, 17/Jun/11, 10:18 PM | Message # 3

OGs
It's a great song.. Are Royce and Eminem collaborating? Didn't know their beef was squashed..

:)
Treach Date: Saturday, 18/Jun/11, 11:43 AM | Message # 4

OGs
that track is nice, ill have to check this out, not gettin my hopes up tho

"We took pride in intellect and skill
Now you gotta have some sex appeal to get a record deal"
- K-RINO
s0dr2 Date: Saturday, 18/Jun/11, 12:32 PM | Message # 5

OGs
for i second i misread #6 option "trash" as "treach" lol

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

Treach Date: Saturday, 18/Jun/11, 6:44 PM | Message # 6

OGs
Quote (s0dr2)
for i second i misread #6 option "trash" as "treach" lol

man if it was treach it wouldve been option #1

- K-RINO
EmSeeD Date: Sunday, 19/Jun/11, 4:20 AM | Message # 7

Heads
overall i give it a 5 out of 10 because i know after a couple months no-one will be listening to this. the beats are all average, the lyrics are good but sometimes ruined by the stupid flow they keep using and lack of subject matter, all the songs are just punchline battle bars which will get very tired very soon

the opening track Welcom 2 Hell is ok, they bring good lyrics but the flow gets kinda annoying, they both use this same robotic flow that eminem's been using a lot, hearing eminem always use this flow was annoying but hearing two different emcee's use this excact same flow throughout an entire song is even worse

the next song their main single Fast Lane, the song is actually pretty good, again its the rapid lyrics that take the main stage rather than the beat, so glad they changed the chorus for this one, the voice of the guy on the chorus sounds pretty good, could be the new nate dogg haha

the reunion is a dark woman hating track reminiscent of their old track "Shes The One", only problem is it gets totally ruined by one of eminems trademark shitty choruses, but its still ok, beat starts to get a bit dreary toward the end though

above the law. starts off with a chorus sung by some chick, sounds a bit like the "Almost Famous" song on eminems relapse album, beat sounds a tad better but the lyrics are more of just the same really, punchlines with the same rapid type flow, getting old now

I'm On Everything is the worst song of the album so far, just plain garbage really, nothing going for it at all, can't say much about it

A Kiss, exactly like 'i'm on everything' but even more annoying with an even more annoying chorus, god fucking damn this ep started out so promising

Lighters, i'm guessing this is supposed to be the big single of the ep, sadly i've only heard the snippet because of all the fake uploads of it on youtube, but it does sound promising, i actually hope this does blow up, it would be
good for royce

Take From Me, same rapid flow again, chorus sounds ok but
its getting tired after so many tracks of the exact same
flow and subject matter

Loud Noises, royce and joell come with impressive verse, eminem's verse sounds the same as all his other verses, Joe budden's flow is fucking incredible but other than that, its really just as the title says, loud noises, just the same old punchline shit

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Treach Date: Sunday, 19/Jun/11, 6:08 AM | Message # 8

OGs
you forgot Echo

anyway i voted "ok" sounds to me like they are trying to find some golden medium between mainstream and those who appreciate lyrics and proper production, trying to appeal to everyone. i listened to the album once and i cant say its pulling me to listen again

- K-RINO
Greeny Date: Sunday, 19/Jun/11, 12:29 PM | Message # 9

OGs
I voted the song, not the album.

:)
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Rate & Review Music » Bad meets Evil-Hell: The Sequel (Eminem & Royce Da 5'9)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: