[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: Aristotle, s0dr2, ThaScience  
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Rate & Review Music » Agent X - Modus Operandi (rate & review that shit son!)
Agent X - Modus Operandi
How would you rate it?
1.100-90% Real[ 0 ][0.00%]
2.89-80% Real[ 2 ][40.00%]
3.79-70% Real[ 2 ][40.00%]
4.69-60% Real[ 0 ][0.00%]
5.59-50% Real[ 0 ][0.00%]
6.49-40% Real[ 1 ][20.00%]
7.39-30% Real[ 0 ][0.00%]
8.29-20% Real[ 0 ][0.00%]
9.19-10% Real[ 0 ][0.00%]
10.9-0% Real[ 0 ][0.00%]
Answers total: 5
Lord Meth Date: Wednesday, 19/Oct/11, 9:45 AM | Message # 16

Watchers
I will buy the album tonight when I get home.
The reviews sound so promising so I'll see for myself.
Uncharted Date: Wednesday, 19/Oct/11, 10:13 AM | Message # 17

Emcees
jesus christ i can finally rate this album....ZONIN IS MY SHIZZZLE MY NIZZLE ALSO THAT MODUS OPERANDI

good album...a couple dull points...good experimental production...very clever lyrics.....a few eargasmatic moments

i rate this album 8.75

Added (19/Oct/11, 10:13 Am)
---------------------------------------------
still kinda mad that my song didnt make the album....but atleast you rapped over it..

EmSeeD Date: Wednesday, 19/Oct/11, 6:34 PM | Message # 18

Heads
Quote (Uncharted)
still kinda mad that my song didnt make the album....but atleast you rapped over it..

that was still a dope song, best on the mixtape imo

i did this video for erik, meant to have it up sooner but i didn't have the right cable for my computer

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Greeny Date: Saturday, 22/Oct/11, 12:39 PM | Message # 19

OGs
PayPal is a dick. It's horrible to deal with them in my country. I exceeded the first 100 dollar-or-whatever mark, so now I gotta go through all this bull to activate my account. The process takes forever.

Can't we do the payment some other way?
If you know what I mean ;)

:)
eboyd Date: Saturday, 22/Oct/11, 12:48 PM | Message # 20

Heads
Quote (Greeny)
PayPal is a dick. It's horrible to deal with them in my country. I exceeded the first 100 dollar-or-whatever mark, so now I gotta go through all this bull to activate my account. The process takes forever.

Can't we do the payment some other way?
If you know what I mean ;)

lol what, Western Union?? haha. tell me how you want to pay me and we'll figure something out. maybe by mail? lol i'll give you my address if need be and i'll ship a physical copy but you will need to pay shipping and handling as well.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Treach Date: Saturday, 22/Oct/11, 1:40 PM | Message # 21

OGs
i will buy that shit when you put out physical copy. i have a thing with paying for bytes lol

"We took pride in intellect and skill
Now you gotta have some sex appeal to get a record deal"
- K-RINO

Message edited by Treach - Saturday, 22/Oct/11, 1:41 PM
Greeny Date: Saturday, 22/Oct/11, 3:55 PM | Message # 22

OGs
Quote (eboyd)
i'll ship a physical copy but you will need to pay shipping and handling as well.

Shipping might cost a lot, but fuck it, I got some cash right now, and I'd prefer a physical copy.
Do you take danish currency? ;P

eboyd Date: Saturday, 22/Oct/11, 4:35 PM | Message # 23

Heads
lol let me do some research and figure out how you can pay me and i'll get back to you on that :p

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

eboyd Date: Thursday, 27/Oct/11, 8:01 AM | Message # 24

Heads
alright, so i've decided that i'm going to up my online price for my album to $10 tomorrow. if you want to buy it at half that price you'd better act fast!:

http://agentx.bandcamp.com

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Lord_Meth Date: Thursday, 27/Oct/11, 11:12 AM | Message # 25

Heads
Okay, here's my review.

Agent X during his first time out the gate has a lot of promise. He can switch from a precise, technical, Percee P flow to a rapid, deadly Chino XL flow in no time and recite words that desrve multiple dictionary references. But as with every fresh MC, they make a mistake.
And Agent X's mistake was Zonin'. That was the album's worst track, simple as that lol. If u wanted to make a track about being "laid-back" and just "chilling", dont be so frank and literal about it. I was expecting an adventure lol. That was my only gripe about the whole thing lol

Aside from Zonin', the album was pretty good and focused although you still have potential to go deeper. (And I'm pretty sure you're aware of this as well.) The album consisted of the usual topics: Your lyrical prowess, Your political views, Enlightment, etc. Which are all good topics in their own right, but I feel like I still don't know who this Agent X guy is. Sure, he can spit and rhyme syllables with the best of them, but I feel like we only seen a glimpse of him.

Modus Operandi is a good starting point though. You essembled some great beats (I loved every beat honestly) and your lyrical skills are obviously there. Next time out, take us deeper in your artistry and you'll be blowing minds in no time, bro.

Overall: 7/10

Sick With It
El_Matador Date: Thursday, 27/Oct/11, 3:19 PM | Message # 26

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
alright, so i've decided that i'm going to up my online price for my album to $10 tomorrow. if you want to buy it at half that price you'd better act fast!:

lol money hungry mafucka :D you want $10 for a shorty like that?

MENACE 2 JOKER: Go back to Mexico you damn spic
JOKER 2 MENACE: Shut up you fake nigga your a damn sand nigger not a full nigger

eboyd Date: Thursday, 27/Oct/11, 11:46 PM | Message # 27

Heads
Lol nah man, I talked to Mnemonic about it and he told me that it's not about where you are in the game or anything like that, it's about how much you value your product, and under-valuing it can actually strangely have a detrimental effect on sales. If I sell my album for $5 people are going to think "he only thinks his product is worth $5? It must suck then", but when you raise it to $10 people will actually be more likely to buy it, so at $10 a copy, for some strange reason, I'm actually going to be able to sell more. So it's not about being greedy, but rather making my project sound more professional.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

eboyd Date: Thursday, 27/Oct/11, 11:54 PM | Message # 28

Heads
Meth, thanks for the input! Really helpful!

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

eboyd Date: Friday, 28/Oct/11, 4:28 AM | Message # 29

Heads
check out the official music video for "Wargodz" (Mnemonic decided the 'z' would be better lol):

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Greeny Date: Friday, 28/Oct/11, 2:33 PM | Message # 30

OGs
So how am I gonna pay for that shit?

Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Rate & Review Music » Agent X - Modus Operandi (rate & review that shit son!)
Search: