[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: s0dr2, El_Matador  
Forum » Welcome New Members » Introduction » facebook.com/Realhiphopforever (add the official rhhf on facebook)
facebook.com/Realhiphopforever
Chinita Date: Saturday, 11/Sep/10, 1:18 PM | Message # 1

Heads
if you have fb, all members and admins. should add the rhhf and help when u can on posts..hitting like a few times and joining in or posting..
http://www.facebook.com/Realhiphopforever is our official facebook ..please bookmark,add the page and share it, join in.

http://www.facebook.com/Realhiphopforever

Chinita Date: Saturday, 12/Mar/11, 0:03 AM | Message # 16

Heads
Quote (EmSeeD)
i'm sure a lot of them have joined coz we always get new registered users but they don't stay, i'd say we get about 2-3 new users everyday, we get a lot of comments from facebook on the news posts, and i think theres a plugin you can do so they could even comment on the forum with their facebook account, some people are too lazy to log in to another site i guess and would rather use their facebook

true, i notice in the email.. we have gotten new members.. many from facebook have joined like pat, jae-wan ect..forget the other names.. thats the key, lazy to log in lol..fb is easier but our feed back is great..

pat and jae are great people..also artists so they do get busy trying to promote themselves..jae-wan posts his music a few times on the mainpage..

Chinita Date: Saturday, 12/Mar/11, 0:04 AM | Message # 17

Heads
if u notice new people join, i think we should send a message to say welcome..or a rep..

Greeny Date: Saturday, 19/Mar/11, 5:30 PM | Message # 18

OGs
I think there should be some sort of a walk-through motion in their mailbox when they sign up, that they can open if they please. So they know where everything is on this site, because frankly, it took me a quite while to learn my ways around here, which is why I hanged around the youtube page instead and forgot the passwords and usernames to my 2 previous accounts on this site.

Maybe a 3 min video of what this site is like, or a programmed walkthrough, that physically moves them around the site (changes their URL, so they're actually different places on the site) and for each stop, there's a pop up with a short introduction to this specific part of the site, or maybe just a short text description of the features of this site.
I think we would have people come back after first visit, if they knew a little about the site.

:)
Bape Date: Sunday, 20/Mar/11, 7:41 PM | Message # 19

Emcees
I left a Swagged out comment on the Eric B and Rakim Pic :D

Chinita Date: Tuesday, 22/Mar/11, 9:45 AM | Message # 20

Heads
haha i didnt know that was u bape...

Chinita Date: Tuesday, 22/Mar/11, 9:52 AM | Message # 21

Heads
Quote (Greeny)
I think there should be some sort of a walk-through motion in their mailbox when they sign up, that they can open if they please. So they know where everything is on this site, because frankly, it took me a quite while to learn my ways around here, which is why I hanged around the youtube page instead and forgot the passwords and usernames to my 2 previous accounts on this site.

thats a good idea but i would not know how to add it..we'd have to lurk around more

Bape Date: Wednesday, 23/Mar/11, 2:24 AM | Message # 22

Emcees
Quote (LadyChinita)
haha i didnt know that was u bape...

:D

Chinita Date: Saturday, 14/May/11, 6:21 PM | Message # 23

Heads
i lost your profile already..i was going to add u

Chinita Date: Friday, 17/Jun/11, 9:55 AM | Message # 24

Heads
anyone notice we have 500 plus members now? please send a welcome message, invite them to join us at the forum or rep when people sign up so they feel accepted, more socialable and confy in here. i sent out like 4 welcome to the site messages..

EmSeeD Date: Friday, 17/Jun/11, 6:16 PM | Message # 25

Heads
Quote (Chinita)
anyone notice we have 500 plus members now? please send a welcome message, invite them to join us at the forum or rep when people sign up so they feel accepted, more socialable and confy in here. i sent out like 4 welcome to the site messages..

every time a new member posts something they get shit on by people here

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Bape Date: Saturday, 18/Jun/11, 8:08 PM | Message # 26

Emcees
Quote (EmSeeD)
every time a new member posts something they get shit on by people here

My guys, im new, My name is Bape and I like shopping at American Apparel and wearing really tight clothing. I also like driking Skinny Caffe Mocha at starbucks :) I like bands like Vampire Weekend, Wavves and Aniamal Collective. I like reading Pitcfork and my favorite rappers are Tyler, The Creator and Das Racist :D I hope you guys will love me!! ^_^

Message edited by Bape - Saturday, 18/Jun/11, 8:11 PM
Forum » Welcome New Members » Introduction » facebook.com/Realhiphopforever (add the official rhhf on facebook)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: