[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: s0dr2, El_Matador  
Forum » Welcome New Members » Introduction » New LOOK 4 RHHF Myspace, Please add the RHHF Banner ((Add the banner))
New LOOK 4 RHHF Myspace, Please add the RHHF Banner
Chinita Date: Friday, 02/Jan/09, 4:45 PM | Message # 16

Heads
Quote (Menace)
can u add 2 of my mumia abu jamal

menace i added it, let me know if thats a good spot on the page or if u see a better spot for the pic let me know.. i didn't know where to put it..

http://www.myspace.com/realhiphopforever1520

Chinita Date: Friday, 02/Jan/09, 4:50 PM | Message # 17

Heads
oh and someone send us a message on myspace today, he has a great real hip hop large myspace and wants to put our site banner so of course i said yesssssssssss lol.. i send him the code in a comment so he can edit comment and get the code..

MrE Date: Sunday, 22/Feb/09, 2:18 PM | Message # 18

Rappers
I get a shit-load of traffic on myspace, I'm add this banner, you already know!

Mr.E the DON
Chinita Date: Sunday, 22/Feb/09, 2:28 PM | Message # 19

Heads
Quote (MrE)
I get a shit-load of traffic on myspace, I'm add this banner, you already know!

Thanks mr. e and thanks again for joining..love your myspace by the way.. if you want to add the banner i'll send you the code..well i can sent to ur myspace in a comment and all you have to do is edit it to get the code or i'll sent it in a bulletin from there you can click reply then get the code (banner) to put on mypace or any websites.

MrE Date: Sunday, 22/Feb/09, 2:45 PM | Message # 20

Rappers
It's already up there! We're all set!

Mr.E the DON
Chinita Date: Sunday, 22/Feb/09, 2:49 PM | Message # 21

Heads
Quote (MrE)

mr. e you work pretty fast lol..i havent even gotten to myspace yet lol..thank you.

Chinita Date: Sunday, 22/Feb/09, 3:00 PM | Message # 22

Heads
Quote (LadyChinita)

The banner looks great on your myspace mr. E..thanks again.

Chinita Date: Sunday, 22/Feb/09, 3:15 PM | Message # 23

Heads
Quote (8DiagramsOfDeath)
MySpace sucks

why whats wrong with it, i fixed up eriks myspace but i'm not sure how to work wth 2.0 myspace that siwoot has..still have to learn it..do u have 2.0? didn't know you had one..let me see it..or add me then i'll add you to the website myspace..

http://www.myspace.com/chinita411

Chinita Date: Sunday, 22/Feb/09, 3:17 PM | Message # 24

Heads
oh i thought you meant that your myspace sucks lol.. oh you mean myspace in general..yea i dont like it but i still advertise and keep up with our rhhf myspace becasue if you do a rearch for real hip hop forever on google our myspace page comes up before the website so it has to be up to date. most on there are trying to advsertise but i've gotten some people to join from myspace. still a good adverstising tool..

Chinita Date: Sunday, 22/Feb/09, 3:23 PM | Message # 25

Heads
Quote (8DiagramsOfDeath)
Yeah MySpace in general sucks b/c all it is is a race for friends...pretty pathetic :/

lol thats so true, i remember when i first joined myspace years ago just to keep track of my kids and and talked to their friends and old friends i grew up with n fam.. it was crazy..they take the top friends so seriously..even my kids do.. they get so offended when someone dont put u in the front lol.. well youtube is almost the same with people being obssessed with subs lol but once i found youtube, never went back to myspace till now becasue i talk to people about the website and spreading the the word about the hip hop culture..

Watcher Date: Sunday, 22/Feb/09, 3:41 PM | Message # 26

Watchers
I disagree, it's only a race for friends if you want it to be, otherwise, it's just another outlet for your music/material/thoughts for the world to see.
Chinita Date: Sunday, 22/Feb/09, 3:44 PM | Message # 27

Heads
Quote (Watcher)
I disagree, it's only a race for friends if you want it to be, otherwise, it's just another outlet for your music/material/thoughts for the world to see.

yea thats true and i have to say.. in alll these years i've made some real true friends on myspace that i keep in touch with now..its just like youtub, you have your real and fakes..like everything else..and i alwways say "real always finds real"

CTownHoodProductions Date: Saturday, 22/Aug/09, 4:43 PM | Message # 28

Emcees
LOL, i added it just today, like 7 months later!!!

G-Flex Tha Vet and NtG Duo

"Straight from Thieveland, better known as Cleveland"

http://www.myspace.com/ctownhoodproductions
http://www.youtube.com/user/CTownHood
Chinita Date: Saturday, 02/Oct/10, 10:21 PM | Message # 29

Heads
finally fixed up the realhiphopforever myspace again, all the tiny pics were gone, it was a mess and a new layout from myspace that i had to learn but never got the time.. mark, do u remember what the badge code was for the rhhf youtube?

http://www.myspace.com/realhiphopforever1520

Forum » Welcome New Members » Introduction » New LOOK 4 RHHF Myspace, Please add the RHHF Banner ((Add the banner))
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: