[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: El_Matador, Aristotle, s0dr2  
Forum » RHHF Artists/Battlers » Battle Archive » Spring Tourney Round 1 Battle #1: EmSeeD vs. Aru Navi
Spring Tourney Round 1 Battle #1: EmSeeD vs. Aru Navi
AruNavi Date: Saturday, 02/May/09, 7:42 PM | Message # 31

Emcees
o man just close this shit. dry winning on this sites unbelievable it will never happen. atleast for me
Pzz dry

my girl friend

I am probably RHH4 asshole of the site lmao

THE PUREST MC=ME ARU NAVI My brother=Menace Uncharted
My wife=Chinita the Beautiful
My rival=LaPen
My niggas=Eboyd Kiba Pen LaPen Lord Meth P Noble NtG Render 11thPlauge

i woulda done rubber matches if i new u was gone bite Aru Navi/

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH i love this line

how did i bite aru navi? just curious...
uz every verse he did in dat battle, he tried flipping my verse every single time...it was work n until i won lol but yea u basically tried 2 flip da 1st verse like him
Aru Navi says-"Cause I beez da shitz." West Coast King Style

EmSeeD Date: Saturday, 02/May/09, 7:45 PM | Message # 32

Heads
lmao, okay i'll close it

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Lord_Meth Date: Saturday, 02/May/09, 7:56 PM | Message # 33

Heads
EmSeed wins by default I guess.........LMAO

Sick With It
Menace Date: Saturday, 02/May/09, 8:56 PM | Message # 34

Heads
Quote (AruNavi)
o man just close this shit. dry winning on this sites unbelievable it will never happen. atleast for me
Pzz

LOL the majority chooses the winner if you act like this all spoiled in REAL battles people gonna rip your head =

Lord_Meth Date: Saturday, 02/May/09, 8:58 PM | Message # 35

Heads
Quote (Menace)
LOL the majority chooses the winner if you act like this all spoiled in REAL battles people gonna rip your head =

co-sign with Menace

Sick With It
Uncharted Date: Sunday, 03/May/09, 9:09 AM | Message # 36

Emcees
Quote (Menace)

so true

I_Guy Date: Sunday, 03/May/09, 4:24 PM | Message # 37

Heads
Quote (EmSeeD)
em's semen wtf? that's something you probably dreamed,
your name should be Stan you wish you were Em's Seed.

Got me.

Emseed.

You had some clever shit though AruNavi.

We all know that each of our end is near; the question is do we accept the end of our living existence, or do we accept our existence as dead men...
tha-dropper Date: Tuesday, 05/May/09, 2:28 PM | Message # 38

Removed
you guys are all fags, you pretend to know shit that you dont...

"oh dog, if you Act like this people wont vote for you, why vote for the better verses sense you got attituded, i would never vote for someone who knows he's better than each of the people on the site, i just dont like that attitude so im gonna lie to myself and vote for the weaker verses"

eboyd Date: Tuesday, 05/May/09, 2:42 PM | Message # 39

Heads
Quote (tha-dropper)
why vote for the better verses sense you got attituded, i would never vote for someone who knows he's better than each of the people on the site, i just dont like that attitude so im gonna lie to myself and vote for the weaker verses

my man Agent X is an asshole who does nothing but talk shit and he's in a tie breaker right now. i don't think it has a thing to do with that. if you are dope people will vote for you. EmSeeD was superior to Aru Navi, EmSeeD won. as for you, i feel that yeah, Ace got you first round, but you got him second and third, but people had a hard time understanding your spelling and so it threw them off.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

tha-dropper Date: Tuesday, 05/May/09, 2:59 PM | Message # 40

Removed
i dont care about my battle, i give a shit...

it really truelly does mean nothing to me, its just dissapointing when 'a mua fuckers gotta explain wordplay? i mean are you that dumb...

i mean, read my daily verses and tell me if they sound anything like i did in the battle...

i dont battle rap, its fucking gay, unless its off tha top of the dome theres no point...

i gotta take a shit and go to work dog, i may be on later...

still wont say good battle cause the verses against mine were fuckin wack, and thats just real talk...

peace...

EmSeeD Date: Tuesday, 05/May/09, 3:54 PM | Message # 41

Heads
why are you guys talking about your battle in this thread? was there some shit talking here?

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Render215 Date: Tuesday, 05/May/09, 4:04 PM | Message # 42

Emcees
Straight up... If you didn't win, you didn't win.. I've never seen so many sore losers in one place...

Funny how people automatically revert to , 'cats don't understand hip hop bc they didn't vote for me.'

Dumbest shit i ever heard in my life... I mean Dropper barely obeyed the rules, had some alright scenarios, and then has the nerve to complain bc 'everyone' didn't recognize him as the superior battler...

WTF grow up before the next tournament whoever needs to....

"People said his brain was infected by Devils..."
tha-dropper Date: Wednesday, 06/May/09, 7:42 PM | Message # 43

Removed
now its alright, first it was dope...

you guys hate my attitude biggrin

continue on please...

Quote (Render215)
and then has the nerve to complain bc 'everyone' didn't recognize him as the superior battler...

thank you my dog, case fuckin closed.

Lord_Meth Date: Wednesday, 06/May/09, 10:23 PM | Message # 44

Heads
Quote (Render215)
Straight up... If you didn't win, you didn't win.. I've never seen so many sore losers in one place...
Funny how people automatically revert to , 'cats don't understand hip hop bc they didn't vote for me.'
Dumbest shit i ever heard in my life... I mean Dropper barely obeyed the rules, had some alright scenarios, and then has the nerve to complain bc 'everyone' didn't recognize him as the superior battler...
WTF grow up before the next tournament whoever needs to....

word cool
I battle for fun, it baffles me that people take internet TEXT battling seriously....I mean cmon now......LMAO

Sick With It
tha-dropper Date: Thursday, 07/May/09, 12:18 PM | Message # 45

Removed
im not takin it serious!!

are you in the stupid classes??

Forum » RHHF Artists/Battlers » Battle Archive » Spring Tourney Round 1 Battle #1: EmSeeD vs. Aru Navi
Search: