[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: El_Matador, Aristotle, s0dr2  
Forum » RHHF Artists/Battlers » Battle Archive » Spring Tourney Round 1 Battle #8: Agent X vs. Prozac
Spring Tourney Round 1 Battle #8: Agent X vs. Prozac
eboyd Date: Monday, 04/May/09, 1:00 PM | Message # 121

Heads
calm the fuck down X! seriously though, someone just let him know what their reasoning was. it's only fair. he approaches things poorly but he simply wants to know why you guys voted a certain way for future reference. that's all.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

11thPlague Date: Monday, 04/May/09, 1:03 PM | Message # 122

Removed
Quote (AgentX)
can someone please let me know why you felt Prozac was better?!?! i don't get it and i just want to figure this out damn it! the one that is mainly pissing me the fuck up because it makes no sense to me is how Prozac generic second verse was superior to my concept which i thought was quite ingenious. a god damn explanation is all i expect. anybody? nobody?!?!?! somebody, please! i just want to hear some god damn explanations!!!!

Quote (eboyd)
calm the fuck down X! seriously though, someone just let him know what their reasoning was. it's only fair. he approaches things poorly but he simply wants to know why you guys voted a certain way for future reference. that's all.

E there not giving you an explanation now stop talking to your self

eboyd Date: Monday, 04/May/09, 1:05 PM | Message # 123

Heads
Quote (11thPlague)
E there not giving you an explanation now stop talking to your self

biggrin seriously though man, it's kinda suspect that no one cares to explain, including yourself, if not especially yourself since you continue to respond and allude the question.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

11thPlague Date: Monday, 04/May/09, 1:30 PM | Message # 124

Removed
Quote (eboyd)
seriously though man, it's kinda suspect that no one cares to explain, including yourself, if not especially yourself since you continue to respond and allude the question.

Its not suspect...I just dont have an explanation

Most people on here dont like writing reasons why they just liked X verse better than prozacs or Prozacs more than yours

Just because X lost doesnt mean you suck and need to get better as you can see by the way they voted

So calm down and i think prozac is winning right?

prozac26 Date: Monday, 04/May/09, 1:32 PM | Message # 125

Emcees
Quote (11thPlague)
So calm down and i think prozac is winning right?

Maybe by 1 vote or so.

I think we just should move onto the Tie Break round, or this will never get solved.

Nalin' Palin

eboyd Date: Monday, 04/May/09, 1:32 PM | Message # 126

Heads
by one. we'll see. i still need to convince a few people to vote. i don't get why certain people don't vote. Menace said he preferred Agent X but he hasn't voted. i need to convince him to vote.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

eboyd Date: Monday, 04/May/09, 1:33 PM | Message # 127

Heads
Quote (prozac26)
I think we just should move onto the Tie Break round, or this will never get solved.

i agree.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

11thPlague Date: Monday, 04/May/09, 1:35 PM | Message # 128

Removed
Quote (eboyd)
by one. we'll see. i still need to convince a few people to vote. i don't get why certain people don't vote. Menace said he preferred Agent X but he hasn't voted. i need to convince him to vote.

LOL your funny as hell eboyd

Menace Date: Monday, 04/May/09, 2:54 PM | Message # 129

Heads
Quote (eboyd)

yeah i vote Agent X but my vote does really count tho ??

Render215 Date: Monday, 04/May/09, 3:53 PM | Message # 130

Emcees
Quote (Menace)
but my vote does really count tho ??

Of course it counts.. . You are an intelligent and important guy around here.. obviously. smile

"People said his brain was infected by Devils..."
EmSeeD Date: Monday, 04/May/09, 3:53 PM | Message # 131

Heads
Quote (AgentX)
can someone please let me know why you felt Prozac was better?!?! i don't get it and i just want to figure this out damn it! the one that is mainly pissing me the fuck up because it makes no sense to me is how Prozac generic second verse was superior to my concept which i thought was quite ingenious. a god damn explanation is all i expect. anybody? nobody?!?!?! somebody, please! i just want to hear some god damn explanations!!!!

it really comes down to the second verse, i think most people agree agent x won the first verse and prozac won the last verse. its all just down to the second verse

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
eboyd Date: Monday, 04/May/09, 4:58 PM | Message # 132

Heads
Idk about that. Several people said X countered well in the third verse too. But overall, for the general vote, yes, you are correct.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

11thPlague Date: Monday, 04/May/09, 5:01 PM | Message # 133

Removed
Quote (eboyd)
Idk about that. Several people said X countered well in the third verse too. But overall, for the general vote, yes, you are correct.

LOL

eboyd Date: Monday, 04/May/09, 5:03 PM | Message # 134

Heads
So you enjoy the way I overcomplicate even the simplest things? biggrin

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Render215 Date: Monday, 04/May/09, 5:06 PM | Message # 135

Emcees
Quote (eboyd)
So you enjoy the way I overcomplicate even the simplest things?

You are a complicated guy.. just like me.. That's why our raps have a high IQ content... lol

"People said his brain was infected by Devils..."
Forum » RHHF Artists/Battlers » Battle Archive » Spring Tourney Round 1 Battle #8: Agent X vs. Prozac
Search: