[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: El_Matador, Aristotle, s0dr2  
Forum » RHHF Artists/Battlers » Battle Archive » Recorded Battle: BobO Vs J-Breakz
Recorded Battle: BobO Vs J-Breakz
El_Matador Date: Saturday, 20/Mar/10, 7:14 PM | Message # 76

Heads
LMFAO Damn Richie, I can't see what is so exciting in internet hating. I bet that people all around you make decisions for you and you can't say nothing, that's why, when you're safe on the internet, you wanna show how frustrated you are. Because why? Because I voted for Bobo, not for you. You closed your eyes and imagined that I disrespected you (I never did). Man, what the fuck is wrong with you?

MENACE 2 JOKER: Go back to Mexico you damn spic
JOKER 2 MENACE: Shut up you fake nigga your a damn sand nigger not a full nigger

J-Breakz Date: Sunday, 21/Mar/10, 3:24 AM | Message # 77

Heads
Quote (El_Matador)
LMFAO Damn Richie, I can't see what is so exciting in internet hating. I bet that people all around you make decisions for you and you can't say nothing, that's why, when you're safe on the internet, you wanna show how frustrated you are. Because why? Because I voted for Bobo, not for you. You closed your eyes and imagined that I disrespected you (I never did). Man, what the fuck is wrong with you?

like i said before, keep on actin like u haven't tried to disrespect me, u kno u have. im just sick of ppl frontin n shit. ur the type of cat thats all insecure bout himself because he got played so he's gotta start disrespecting ppl (mostly pretend women) in order to make himself feel good about himself. You done this shit before, too, ridin triggas dick all tryn to hate on him on that one thread talkin about his mixtape then tryn to get jokers approval. Don't worry, I'm not mad, i actually smile at the shit cuz this is just killn time since im bored. What's ur next comment gonna be?! can't wait to hear more about the assumptions u make about me! lol

livin life like some cheesy movie
BobO Date: Sunday, 21/Mar/10, 7:37 AM | Message # 78

Rappers
Quote (Adam)
Fuck that j-breakz won. So shut up already

errmmm.....I won not J

Don't miss the chainchancetrain cuz' your brain might regret his traces
Forum » RHHF Artists/Battlers » Battle Archive » Recorded Battle: BobO Vs J-Breakz
Search: