[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: El_Matador, Aristotle, s0dr2  
Forum » RHHF Artists/Battlers » Battle Archive » Meth (3) vs. Kriptah-Knite (6) ((Text Battle - The Shoalin Showdown))
Meth (3) vs. Kriptah-Knite (6)
Deadly-Sin Date: Sunday, 30/Nov/08, 0:37 AM | Message # 16

Removed
Quote (eboyd)
we don't do polls anymore. people vote without coming on and letting people know they voted and who they voted for so it is less of a hassle this way.

and so u voted for who
eboyd_ Date: Sunday, 30/Nov/08, 0:47 AM | Message # 17

Removed
Quote (Kriptah-Knite)
acting like you was able i was kane!

Quote (eboyd)
if you were Able to get me i'd be Cain

damn Nate, that's some serious rhyme bite-age!

either way though, Kryptah's last verse alone was a nail in the coffin. the first two rounds, to me, were lack luster on both sides, but they both held tight to each other, but Nate crept away with it at the end. Kriptah gets my vote.

Deadly-Sin Date: Sunday, 30/Nov/08, 0:49 AM | Message # 18

Removed
Quote (eboyd)
damn Nate, that's some serious rhyme bite-age!

I knew that would happen by you! i forgot u had a line like that
i fucked it up anyways
eboyd_ Date: Sunday, 30/Nov/08, 0:56 AM | Message # 19

Removed
lol! it's all good because the rest of your stuff was dope. just don't let it happen again.
Lord_Meth Date: Sunday, 30/Nov/08, 12:13 PM | Message # 20

Heads
I fell off alot I aint been able to write as much since basketball season started so I can see why I slipped off

Sick With It
eboyd_ Date: Sunday, 30/Nov/08, 1:20 PM | Message # 21

Removed
it's all good. you had some decent spots in this battle too. it's just that Nate has improved a lot. i think this is one of our first big upsets btw. since Kiba and i have taken a hiatus from battling you have been the king around here and Nate wasn't that high on the totem pole. cool battle. just live and learn from it.
Lord_Meth Date: Sunday, 30/Nov/08, 1:24 PM | Message # 22

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
it's all good. you had some decent spots in this battle too. it's just that Nate has improved a lot. i think this is one of our first big upsets btw. since Kiba and i have taken a hiatus from battling you have been the king around here and Nate wasn't that high on the totem pole. cool battle. just live and learn from it.

Yea.......that makes alot of sense...this wont happen again

Sick With It
Lord_Meth Date: Sunday, 30/Nov/08, 5:26 PM | Message # 23

Heads
This battle goes to Strykah

thread moved to Battle Archive

Sick With It
Forum » RHHF Artists/Battlers » Battle Archive » Meth (3) vs. Kriptah-Knite (6) ((Text Battle - The Shoalin Showdown))
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: