Eratik v Eboyd
winner
1.Eratik[ 0 ][0.00%]
2.Eboyd[ 4 ][100.00%]
Answers total: 4
eboyd Date: Sunday, 20/Mar/11, 12:22 PM | Message # 16

Heads
Let's keep it coming with the votes!

Anyways, Eratik, knowing my record and how long I've been battling and writing/recording rhymes in general it was a brave move facing me, and you can see your progression in each round. I can tell that you are observing things and adjusting your battle style and that's great. Keep it going. I just think that if you start battling people who are newer to it, or people with lesser records than EmSeeD and I, at least for a little while just to boost your record, you can potentially be one of the best on the site, but you definitely still need to continue mastering your craft, and that goes beyond simply written battles on the website, and even battles in general. You need to continue working on writing rhymes, building a proper rhyme scheme... Basically, you need to learn how to give your lines some kind of symmetry. Also, EmSeeD gave you some pretty fantastic advice and I even called you out in my third verse, in a sense giving you some of the same advice EmSeeD did, and that is about developing your lines. Some of your lines had a lot of potential but were not really developed in a proper direction.

That said, Meth does do a fair amount of dickriding lol. Maybe you should choose to battle him next. He's experienced and he's actually not bad, but I think you are skilled enough to where, even if you don't win, it will be close and the battle will be difficult to judge.

Quote (EmSeeD)
i thought the sputnik, kibbutznik, rhyme scheme was good too

I figured you'd enjoy that one :D anyone who is an emcee and analyzes lyrics like we do will get a kick out of that I think.

Quote (EmSeeD)
if only you knew eboyds grandfather was from australia  (i think it was his grandfater, i remember he said one of his relatives played for australian rugby team).

That's actually my friend's grandpa, and if I recall correctly, even though he was Aussie, he played for the All-Blacks which, correct me if I'm wrong, is the New Zealand team.

Quote (EmSeeD)
you should have said why its a shit name, it could have been a good punch if you had elaborated or made some kind of punch or joke to say why thats a shit name,

I was actually going to call him out on this in my verse but I couldn't think of a way to flip his name that would have been creative and I had already used the Eratikation line.

Quote (EmSeeD)
this has potential to be flipped with the fact dahmer was gay and only went after men at gay bars though

LMAO! I totally forgot that fact! Luckily I saved it for the last verse haha! Obviously you knew what I meant though.

Quote (EmSeeD)
the curvy line was a bit weird, only time i've heard someone say someone's curvy is referring to a womans hips, so idk if you're saying erratik has big hips  jk

Haha! Yeah, I was thinking the same thing, hence me explaining that line in parentheses lol :D the only reason I used it was to fit the rhyme with scurvy, plus I thought it might come out sounding like a clever way of saying what I did as long as I explained it. But yeah, that did come off as weird :D

Quote (Greeny)
Glad you picked up on that, thought the same thing, and I thought it was kinda funny he referenced to that line and said it was so dope.

Haha, yeah, I was like "did he just say he wants to put his mouth AND his cock on my mom's vagina? Is he trying to fuck my mom, or suck his own dick???" LMAO!

Quote (Erratic)
every thread to do
with Nas there are like ten people riding his dick

Not everyone here is a Nas stan. Though I think Nas is tight, I actually put a lot of emcees over him on my list. But you have to understand that most hip hop heads consider Nas to be the greatest emcee of all-time, mostly based on Illmatic alone. You have to expect that at a site where there are real hip hop heads, and there's nothing wrong with that because, although I think Nas is overrated, he's still one of the greatest to ever do it and there's like an unwritten consensus in hip hop that he's the greatest emcee of all time.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Lord_Meth Date: Sunday, 20/Mar/11, 2:54 PM | Message # 17

Heads
Quote (Erratic-Methodz)
i was talking about meth

Quote (Greeny)
Meth wasn't dickriding...

^^^^ Exactly...
I gave u props dawg.....Re-read my comment...
U wont win over any votes by calling people a dick rider when they clearly gave u a compliment...

Sick With It
Lord_Meth Date: Sunday, 20/Mar/11, 3:02 PM | Message # 18

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
That said, Meth does do a fair amount of dickriding lol. Maybe you should choose to battle him next. He's experienced and he's actually not bad, but I think you are skilled enough to where, even if you don't win, it will be close and the battle will be difficult to judge.

Fuck u Erik lol, u never responded to my verse in the BTPA Thread either...
U can get served next if u want. Ive been waiting to battle u.

Sick With It
Erratic-Methodz Date: Sunday, 20/Mar/11, 3:35 PM | Message # 19

Beatboxers
Quote (Greeny)
Yeah, I just think they're big fans of Illmatic. Nothing wrong with that. Just like you're a big fan of what's-his-name-you-know-that-guy-you-wanted-to-introduce-to-us-so-you-spammed-your-thread-about-him-all-over-the-forum but would you say you're dickriding him?

you mean...cryptic? the guy is dope ..take a listen you may agree.
but i get what your saying,

Quote (Lord_Meth)
This is a pretty good battle so far. Funny punchlines by both of u guys lol

for some reason i didn't read this...i thought it was your "quote" lol

Added (20/Mar/11, 3:35 PM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (Erratic-Methodz)
cryptic? the guy is dope

okay now i sound like a dick rider.........

eboyd Date: Sunday, 20/Mar/11, 8:17 PM | Message # 20

Heads
Quote (LordMeth)
Fuck u Erik lol, u never responded to my verse in the BTPA Thread either...
U can get served next if u want. Ive been waiting to battle u.

Lol I got tricked into this battle haha! I'm really not even trying to battle atm. Eratik luckily made the thread to battle me without me having yet responded, and I just happened to be in a battle mood so I didn't back down. By the end of my second verse I was already kind of out of that mode and so I had to force myself to write that third verse haha. Battle Eratik for now and if you win decisively I might consider battling you lol.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

ilikebacon3000 Date: Sunday, 20/Mar/11, 10:31 PM | Message # 21

Emcees
Quote (eboyd)
Not everyone here is a Nas stan. Though I think Nas is tight, I actually put a lot of emcees over him on my list. But you have to understand that most hip hop heads consider Nas to be the greatest emcee of all-time, mostly based on Illmatic alone. You have to expect that at a site where there are real hip hop heads, and there's nothing wrong with that because, although I think Nas is overrated, he's still one of the greatest to ever do it and there's like an unwritten consensus in hip hop that he's the greatest emcee of all time.

I honestly don't like Nas except for illmatic..
it just doesn't do it for me. i've tried but i guess it's just because illmatic was one of my first hiphop albums, and it's sentimental. i'm the same way with alot of bands i listen to. i end up only really liking 1 or 2 albums, even if they have a full discography.

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
eboyd Date: Sunday, 20/Mar/11, 11:52 PM | Message # 22

Heads
Taylor, why don't you actually vote and contribute a critique of this battle instead of just perpetuating the off-topicness of this thread? lol

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

eboyd Date: Monday, 21/Mar/11, 0:01 AM | Message # 23

Heads
And you too Meth lol

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Lord_Meth Date: Monday, 21/Mar/11, 9:30 AM | Message # 24

Heads
I refuse to vote in fear of people mistaking my vote as dickriding..
So to shut both of u cry babies up, I vote a draw.
:D

Good day! Happy Spring Break!

Sick With It
eboyd Date: Monday, 21/Mar/11, 3:05 PM | Message # 25

Heads
LMFAO! Well played sir :D

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0