[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: Aristotle, El_Matador  
Forum » RHHF Artists/Battlers » RHHF Artists (BBoys, Graff Art) » "In my Life" (I'm proud of this one....)
"In my Life"
Render215 Date: Thursday, 26/Mar/09, 11:17 PM | Message # 16

Emcees
mix the sketch with a real photo so you don't have to draw everything... like a keyboard.. or crowd.. ya know? jus suggestion...

"People said his brain was infected by Devils..."
ilikebacon3000 Date: Thursday, 26/Mar/09, 11:20 PM | Message # 17

Emcees
Like to me.... Idk why....But just the look of the hand being halfway open has such uncertainity yet it feels like the person has so much oppurtunity...
It reminds me of 8 mile when B-rabbit is up there and holding the mic and is like "uhhhhh" but then the 2nd time he comes out and destroys...
Like i think "The world is yours" when a mic is in your hands, and the same goes with here.
The person has the world at their fingertips.

Added (26/Mar/09, 11:20 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
I see that, execpt I might enter it in a local contest (after its done of course) that you can win money in and it might have a better chance of winning if I drew it all really really well especailyl since im younger.
Like if i just mastered this drawing, I think it could win this contest.
Its not a huge one its just a little arts festivil and you can win 75$ so i mean I might as well.

Haha yall wanna see my first attempt at tracing a picture of biggie lol???
I will post it.
I will warn you, its not very good.
I made a light table but the bulb is sorta weak so i mean idk its just ok for now but once i get a new bulb it will be really easy to trace stuff.

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
Render215 Date: Thursday, 26/Mar/09, 11:20 PM | Message # 18

Emcees
right.. its nice 2 earn respect 4 word placement... I love telling stories... And I'm a scholar of the English language.. i think that makes me a good emcee.. Do you write any graf..? that could help bring out the picture?

ilikebacon3000 Date: Thursday, 26/Mar/09, 11:21 PM | Message # 19

Emcees

Added (26/Mar/09, 11:21 Pm)
ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
ewwww...

Boner-Jamz-11 Date: Thursday, 26/Mar/09, 11:21 PM | Message # 20

Rappers
post it

#TeamHipster
#SWAGSWAG

TUMBLR CLICK CLICK CLICK!
Boner-Jamz-11 Date: Thursday, 26/Mar/09, 11:22 PM | Message # 21

Rappers
Too late

#TeamHipster
#SWAGSWAG

ilikebacon3000 Date: Thursday, 26/Mar/09, 11:24 PM | Message # 22

Emcees
Quote (Render215)
right.. its nice 2 earn respect 4 word placement... I love telling stories... And I'm a scholar of the English language.. i think that makes me a good emcee.. Do you write any graf..? that could help bring out the picture?

I try.... BTW guys that thing that says "biggie" at the bottom was drawn very quickly lol. It is not suposed to look like graff just like crappy block letters.
But yeah I am not real good at graff, but I could beat the average joe in a little quick on the spot battle.
Like at my school, I am not considered a toy, I am considered a real writer lol because
1- I am an 8th grader, an older kid, so kids automatically assume im good at stuff lol.
2- they dont know better.
3- they dont know much about real writers and the elements involved in art in general.
Lol so nahhh im not that good just decent.

Render215 Date: Thursday, 26/Mar/09, 11:28 PM | Message # 23

Emcees
You have your entire life ahead of you 2 improve at what your heart desires young man...
I wish you the best of luck... just keep practicing.. no matter what anyone says... i had the misfortune of having friends who doubted me in everything... Even to this day... they look at the songs my group has done with artists like Blu.. and they say... who's that anyway...?

Just keep on doing what makes you you... lol I would make a good dad... what do you think? lol vinsent

now do your homework and stop drawing pictures...!!! lol jk

Boner-Jamz-11 Date: Thursday, 26/Mar/09, 11:29 PM | Message # 24

Rappers
you should battle in here....

#TeamHipster
#SWAGSWAG

J-Breakz Date: Thursday, 26/Mar/09, 11:32 PM | Message # 25

Heads
thas bettr than me... Im a shitty ass drawer... I usually jus say its abstract art cuz its so shitty.

livin life like some cheesy movie
ilikebacon3000 Date: Thursday, 26/Mar/09, 11:40 PM | Message # 26

Emcees
Me or Render?
I havent seen render's stuff yet but if he has it up I will check it.
And I dont know really know HOW to battle...
Like.... I mean.... Idk....
Dad--- I mean render, how do you battle?Or if blaze beats you to it he can explain.

But honestly I think the only battling I would be interested in is like..... whatever kind of art im doing.
Like not graff just like normal art.
I want to devolp my skills at things like depth and different textures then move back over to graff that way I will have a toolbelt full of things like depth and such to use.
Like I went into graff knowing NOTHING about art. I dont even have art as a class.
But see, its weird.
When I draw, I will make a mistake, or do something cool, and notice it.
like when I learned crosshatching, I had no idea it was something art teachers used. Then I found out it had a name and I was like "Cool. I guess I am actually learning stuff without a teacher."
so yeah basically I see art in general as a bunch of different elements put together in one picture.
Its really..... idk.
I enjoy it and thats all that matters I guess.

BTW, anyone here who is REALLY good at portraits?
If there was one thing I could get REALLY good at, it would be that, and basically I was thinking, alot of people would pay me like 10-15$ a portrait for them to have me draw them an accurate picture of themselves...
I want to get good at it but its hard. Anyone watch mikeystube on youtube?
He is friggin sick! Go watch him he will blow you away..... smile

Added (26/Mar/09, 11:38 Pm)

Quote (J-Breakz)
I usually jus say its abstract art cuz its so shitty.

LAWLLLLLL!
lol its ok breakz.

Added (26/Mar/09, 11:40 Pm)
BTW guys night I have to go to bed its like 11:30 and I gotta get up at like 8 but I will be on after school tomarrow!
Looking forward to it!
I really feel like... Idk.
Im happy Im here.
Its sorta like a place where everyone is your freind to an extent unless you cross the line, then there your older brother who is gonna bust your ass back into line like you should be.
Night!

Render215 Date: Thursday, 26/Mar/09, 11:44 PM | Message # 27

Emcees
i think he meant me, son... lol

but maybe not... people have been known to battle with art, not just graf...

my favorite battle was two guys here in philly... each would do a graf piece with some drawing... then every few days each would come and write over what the other one did... it got pretty funny...

finally, the one dude drew a picture of the earth and wrote a lyric under his tag... it said something to the effect of "I'll leave you Earthless.."
lol i liked one....

Boner-Jamz-11 Date: Thursday, 26/Mar/09, 11:48 PM | Message # 28

Rappers
its easy, agree on a word, sketch, scan, win/lose

#TeamHipster
#SWAGSWAG

Render215 Date: Thursday, 26/Mar/09, 11:50 PM | Message # 29

Emcees
who's battling?

Boner-Jamz-11 Date: Thursday, 26/Mar/09, 11:53 PM | Message # 30

Rappers
Ilikebacon should battle someone

#TeamHipster
#SWAGSWAG

Forum » RHHF Artists/Battlers » RHHF Artists (BBoys, Graff Art) » "In my Life" (I'm proud of this one....)
Search: