[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Aristotle, El_Matador  
Forum » RHHF Artists/Battlers » RHHF Artists (BBoys, Graff Art) » Breakin' Battle
Breakin' Battle
littlpeter Date: Thursday, 01/Jan/09, 2:51 AM | Message # 1

B-Boys
clips of me battling

lil p
Chinita Date: Thursday, 01/Jan/09, 3:06 AM | Message # 2

Heads
Quote (littlpeter)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSYYj5GCOf4

nice i love to see battles smile it brings me memories of when i was a old school bgirl, i just love how they still use the old school break beats smile

which one is you in there?

eboyd_ Date: Thursday, 01/Jan/09, 5:29 AM | Message # 3

Removed
Nice to hear from you again Peter! You know, if we can get a few more bboys on here who can record themselves, maybe we can put together an online battle! We already have Kriptah-Knite, now you. If we can get more breakers on here, we can break new ground as a site. I would also like to see graffiti battles on here and possibly DJ battles. Btw, if no one remembers, I got a message from Peter about 6 months ago on YT where he was responding to my TROY video with him breaking to TROY. I told him about RHHF and he came but sadly no one paid any attention when he tried posting on YT. Glad to see you here Pete. We have diversified quite a bit and now have graf artists, bboys, DJs, producers and a hell of a lot more emcees, so you will probably get a lot more attention now. Thanks for keeping with it. Alright, I'll shut up now and actually watch your vid. Oh, and Happy New Year!!!!
Deadly-Sin Date: Thursday, 01/Jan/09, 6:51 AM | Message # 4

Removed
Quote (eboyd)
Nice to hear from you again Peter! You know, if we can get a few more bboys on here who can record themselves, maybe we can put together an online battle! We already have Kriptah-Knite, now you. If we can get more breakers on here, we can break new ground as a site. I would also like to see graffiti battles on here and possibly DJ battles. Btw, if no one remembers, I got a message from Peter about 6 months ago on YT where he was responding to my TROY video with him breaking to TROY. I told him about RHHF and he came but sadly no one paid any attention when he tried posting on YT. Glad to see you here Pete. We have diversified quite a bit and now have graf artists, bboys, DJs, producers and a hell of a lot more emcees, so you will probably get a lot more attention now. Thanks for keeping with it. Alright, I'll shut up now and actually watch your vid. Oh, and Happy New Year!!!!

Hell Yeah theres a few (5) people in Soulstyle (bboy crew im in)
who are real hip hop heads and iv told them about the group
and iv showed them aswell. but! also there more into the bboy
side of hip-hop like me.(in away)
eboyd_ Date: Thursday, 01/Jan/09, 2:41 PM | Message # 5

Removed
that's cool. just get them on and have them tell other people who are bboys and girls. it doesn't matter what country they are in either. just have them sign up and battle. they will need to be able to record and get it onto the internet though.
EmSeeD Date: Thursday, 01/Jan/09, 10:36 PM | Message # 6

Heads
that guy in the black was crazy, was that you?

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Forum » RHHF Artists/Battlers » RHHF Artists (BBoys, Graff Art) » Breakin' Battle
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: