[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: I_Guy, eboyd, El_Matador  
Forum » Off-Topic » Creative Writing » No Cussing Club Vs Lil B (Round 1 BEGIN)
No Cussing Club Vs Lil B
HateMainstreamMusic Date: Wednesday, 06/Jan/10, 4:24 AM | Message # 1

Emcees
I suggest you read this
Lil B info
and this
No Cussing Club Info
before reading... if you already did, fine

"In A House Somewhere In ATL"
Lil B: ok boyz time for the pretty bitchtastic video shoot
Lead Cameraman:Ok so we start off with the showing of the jewelry..a few minutes later we move to the money...and then the girls and cars
Lil B: yea heaard thats how we do it ,west side based,west side shawty

"South pasadena at ncc hq"
Mckay Hatch: ok see there's this pretty boy named lil b...one of my secret spies of uncusslyness...well he heard about this "lil b" he says the b word every line of his "songs" so i listened to one of his songs...he put burning in my ears...and he raps real foul...so to make this a better more g rated world...i say we kill this "lil b"
NCGang Banger #1:any more info on this "lil b"? boss
Mckay Hatch: Well he calls himself a pretty b word and according to him he's even "finer than nicki minaj"
NCGang Banger #2: I have two questions boss...Is hey gay? and how "fine" is he? i mean i've seen some pretty "fine" guys in my lifetime boss
Mckay Hatch: Um gimme a minute...
Two minutes later
NCGang Banger #2: everything ok boss?
Mckay Hatch: well not everythings ok...in the official no cussing rule book...it says and i quote "You may say gay to mean happy...using it for homosexuals CAN be considered offensive and this is a G Rated Gang and we won't have ANYTHING that might offend someone" In Simple Terms...I'm going to have to kill you
NCGang Banger #2: Ok Come on thats some fucking bullshit i didn't mean shit, get the fuck outta here...
*Insert lots of generic cutting sounds"

"Meanwhile at the random house in atl"
Random Cameraman: ok so now after you say the word bitch we start panning to the right to the stacks of money? um wait i have a question...The 32nd time you say bitch, or the 33th?...or am i all off altogether?

"Back at the ncc hq"
*everyone discusses all the bullshit rules of the no cussing club blah blah blah*
*They then head off to atl to find lil b*

"ATL"
*The Ncc has arrived at atl and is behind the bushes infront of lil b's random house in atl*
Mckay Hatch: ok you guys ready
All 7 gang bangers: yep
*THEY RUN UP IN THE HOUSE QUICKLY AND START SHOOTING*

TO BE CONTINUED MOTHERFUCKER

a result of boredom in the middle of the night...

Message edited by HateMainstreamMusic - Wednesday, 06/Jan/10, 7:32 AM
Uncharted Date: Monday, 11/Jan/10, 5:18 PM | Message # 2

Emcees
lol never seen this thread

Chinita Date: Monday, 11/Jan/10, 6:56 PM | Message # 3

Heads
lol what is this, is it like a game? thats funny., or were u going to continue, dont know if u want people participating lol

Chinita Date: Monday, 11/Jan/10, 6:58 PM | Message # 4

Heads
u have a great imagination haha

HateMainstreamMusic Date: Monday, 11/Jan/10, 8:31 PM | Message # 5

Emcees
no it wasn't a game lol...it was just a story i made in the middle of the night because i had nothing to do...(off topic) i'm back from a hospital...thats why i wasn't here for 6 days...man it was fun there :'(

Added (11/Jan/10, 8:31 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
i MIGHT continue if i get mad bored again... who knows...probably not though...who knows

Chinita Date: Monday, 11/Jan/10, 10:15 PM | Message # 6

Heads
Quote (HateMainstreamMusic)
no it wasn't a game lol.

oh okkkk, i wanted to play hahaha j/k

.it was just a story i made in the middle of the night because i had nothing to do..

well it came out great, u must continue soon :)

i'm back from a hospital...thats why i wasn't here for 6 days...man it was fun there :'(

i noticed u were gone from here and the yt group, sorry to hear that, are u ok, hospital? :(

ilikebacon3000 Date: Tuesday, 12/Jan/10, 9:33 AM | Message # 7

Emcees
Continue the story, PLEASE!

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
HateMainstreamMusic Date: Tuesday, 12/Jan/10, 6:15 PM | Message # 8

Emcees
i'll try to continue it but i have to be bored to make stories like that...i might be busy for a while though...which means i might not be bored soon...

...i was in a recovery hospital...i didn't do much bad... but i was with drug addicts...cutters...and sucidal teens...they actually were very cool people and i miss it! lol so never judge people off that shit...now i'm in a partial day hospital...and the kids are not as good and the one girl i thought was cute and seemed nice(she was very quiet it was cute) left today...

sorry for off topicness lulz

Forum » Off-Topic » Creative Writing » No Cussing Club Vs Lil B (Round 1 BEGIN)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: