[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: s0dr2, El_Matador  
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » General Hip Hop Discussion » Emceeing vs. DJing ((Could a DJ be a good MC or viceversa))
Emceeing vs. DJing
xreb2008 Date: Friday, 30/Jan/09, 12:54 PM | Message # 1

Emcees
Whats more difficult?? Which needs more skillz?
Any examples of good DJs that ripped da MIC hard ?
El_Matador Date: Saturday, 31/Jan/09, 12:23 PM | Message # 2

Heads
DJ Hollywood back in the days?

MENACE 2 JOKER: Go back to Mexico you damn spic
JOKER 2 MENACE: Shut up you fake nigga your a damn sand nigger not a full nigger

Lord_Meth Date: Saturday, 31/Jan/09, 12:25 PM | Message # 3

Heads
Quote (xreb2008)
Whats more difficult?? Which needs more skillz?
Any examples of good DJs that ripped da MIC hard ?

Dj requires more skill than MCing but after a while DJs dont progress in their art, while MCs..the sky is the limit for them...they can continue to get better and better

Sick With It
WestCoastKingz Date: Saturday, 31/Jan/09, 12:26 PM | Message # 4

Writers
DJ MUH FUCKIN RECTANGLE REPUSENT MAING.WEST COAST YADIDA MEAN?!!?

Gun Shots to the faaacee... Aint no trace of the body, mark found dead... But killin aint my hobby. Foo u best step back to da plate, dem choppas n ak's gon make my day...Yadidamean

Lord_Meth Date: Saturday, 31/Jan/09, 12:27 PM | Message # 5

Heads
Quote (WestCoastKingz)
DJ MUH FUCKIN RECTANGLE REPUSENT MAING.WEST COAST YADIDA MEAN?!!?

Yadida......?!?!
Is that an ethipoion name...?

Sick With It
Menace Date: Saturday, 31/Jan/09, 12:31 PM | Message # 6

Heads
Quote (Lord_Meth)
Dj requires more skill than MCing but after a while DJs dont progress in their art, while MCs..the sky is the limit for them...they can continue to get better and better

ohh they do progress Meth i had a change to participate to several turntablist championship's and pure DJ's know how do progress the problem is that a backlash is in action in the mainstreem against turntablism that's the problem cause DJ's progress and innovate them selves everyday

WestCoastKingz Date: Saturday, 31/Jan/09, 12:32 PM | Message # 7

Writers
Quote (Lord_Meth)
ethipoion name

Haha u tell me maing all i kno its bay slang maing haha Ya-Di Dew foo

Gun Shots to the faaacee... Aint no trace of the body, mark found dead... But killin aint my hobby. Foo u best step back to da plate, dem choppas n ak's gon make my day...Yadidamean

Lord_Meth Date: Saturday, 31/Jan/09, 12:32 PM | Message # 8

Heads
Quote (Menace)
ohh they do progress Meth i had a change to participate to several turntablist championship's and pure DJ's know how do progress the problem is that a backlash is in action in the mainstreem against turntablism that's the problem cause DJ's progress and innovate them selves everyday

Hmph I never knew that cuz to me its like DJ Premier stopped progessing since 98' but his art started to mature rather than go to another level of tight
Ya feel me..?

Sick With It
Menace Date: Saturday, 31/Jan/09, 12:36 PM | Message # 9

Heads
Quote (Lord_Meth)
Hmph I never knew that cuz to me its like DJ Premier stopped progessing since 98' but his art started to mature rather than go to another level of tight
Ya feel me..?

word thats right but he stayed on that classic shit if u know what i mean cause he still the best producer out there and he still on that classic shit ohh and check this crazy video

Grand Wizard Theodore ( the man who invented the scratch )Needle Dropping Blindfolded Live

Lord_Meth Date: Saturday, 31/Jan/09, 12:40 PM | Message # 10

Heads
Yea exactly
After DJs get used to spinning and mixing they start to do tricks after they reached their potential

But MC's can change their style...master that style..try another style...master that
Switch their flow

Mc's can do anything while Djs r limited to the turntables

Sick With It
Menace Date: Saturday, 31/Jan/09, 12:42 PM | Message # 11

Heads
Quote (Lord_Meth)
Yea exactly
After DJs get used to spinning and mixing they start to do tricks after they reached their potential

But MC's can change their style...master that style..try another style...master that
Switch their flow

Mc's can do anything while Djs r limited to the turntables

anything whit what ?? MC's rap and that's all a famous DJ can get contracts to to play in movies and stuff plus look at DJ Premier he produced for the last 20 decades for people in the pop world most recently for Christina Aguilera man if you are a good DJ and u know your shit you can't reach wherever you want and that stands for MC's too

Lord_Meth Date: Saturday, 31/Jan/09, 12:48 PM | Message # 12

Heads
Quote (Menace)
anything whit what ?? MC's rap and that's all a famous DJ can get contracts to to play in movies and stuff plus look at DJ Premier he produced for the last 20 decades for people in the pop world most recently for Christina Aguilera man if you are a good DJ and u know your shit you can't reach wherever you want and that stands for MC's too

co-sign

Sick With It
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » General Hip Hop Discussion » Emceeing vs. DJing ((Could a DJ be a good MC or viceversa))
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: