[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: s0dr2, El_Matador  
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » General Hip Hop Discussion » Must See/Hear: For REAL Hip Hop Fans ((Slo-O))
Must See/Hear: For REAL Hip Hop Fans
MAK_The_Lucid_Tongue Date: Friday, 13/Feb/09, 12:13 PM | Message # 1

Emcees
Not sure if I posted this guys shit before or not but here it is again if I did... Spread the word on Slo-O!!!

"UNTIL THEY STOP ME, BURY, MURDER ME OR DROP ME, I GOT...THUG LUV FOR MY NATIONWIDE POSSE"

s0dr2 Date: Friday, 13/Feb/09, 1:14 PM | Message # 2

OGs
wow that guys old....i dont like him

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

MAK_The_Lucid_Tongue Date: Friday, 13/Feb/09, 1:41 PM | Message # 3

Emcees
Quote (sodr2)
wow that guys old....i dont like him

"cuz he's old"???(aren't u a Gza Fan?) Ur Wack!!! or do u mean the trcks are old???

"UNTIL THEY STOP ME, BURY, MURDER ME OR DROP ME, I GOT...THUG LUV FOR MY NATIONWIDE POSSE"

Menace Date: Friday, 13/Feb/09, 1:46 PM | Message # 4

Heads
he's tight but the second video is too of a usual hip hop video i mean i am sick of the same hip hop videos i want to see other concepts too LOL the video to the song What They Do? By The Roots is making fun of these kind of vids

MAK_The_Lucid_Tongue Date: Friday, 13/Feb/09, 1:54 PM | Message # 5

Emcees
Quote (Menace)
he's tight but the second video is too of a usual hip hop video i mean i am sick of the same hip hop videos i want to see other concepts too LOL the video to the song What They Do? By The Roots is making fun of these kind of vids

it wasn't so much what the roots exploit.... it was just him and his people in an apartment complex..... low budget video, that's all

Menace Date: Friday, 13/Feb/09, 2:02 PM | Message # 6

Heads
Quote (LethaFace)
it wasn't so much what the roots exploit.... it was just him and his people in an apartment complex..... low budget video, that's all

i know but Panacea haves vids on low budgets but he makes them different and more diverse this an good example

by the way do u listen to Panacea ?? cause i see you like underground stuff

MAK_The_Lucid_Tongue Date: Friday, 13/Feb/09, 2:07 PM | Message # 7

Emcees
Quote (Menace)
i know but Panacea haves vids on low budgets but he makes them different and more diverse this an good example

much higher budget...guarateed!.... and Slo-O's video was just a plain and simple video for a plain and simple song -
Both video's (Panacea ans Slo-o)fit their songs.
some of the best videos(in my opinion) are the ones that just show the rapper for who they are. ie. old Nas, blackmoon,das efx, artifacts etc.........

Menace Date: Friday, 13/Feb/09, 2:14 PM | Message # 8

Heads
Quote (LethaFace)
Both video's (Panacea ans Slo-o)fit their songs.
some of the best videos(in my opinion) are the ones that just show the rapper for who they are. ie. old Nas, blackmoon,das efx, artifacts etc.........

check this video man !! and watch it closely !! and i think that video concept is too overused in hip hop
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2pt1f_the-roots-what-they-do_music

MAK_The_Lucid_Tongue Date: Friday, 13/Feb/09, 2:21 PM | Message # 9

Emcees
no need to watch man...... i have it on dozens of VHS' - happy
oh yes, the good old days of just recording videos back when they were good enuff to record *sigh*

Added (13/Feb/09, 2:21 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
by the way...the Roots 'clones' video ain't much different rolleyes

s0dr2 Date: Friday, 13/Feb/09, 2:41 PM | Message # 10

OGs
i said his tracks are old, i remember the first week i signed up on youtube he added me...............

plus he stole the chorus of "show you" from juelz santana

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

MAK_The_Lucid_Tongue Date: Friday, 13/Feb/09, 2:43 PM | Message # 11

Emcees
no doubt those tracks are pretty old but his shit is good... I think so anyway

Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » General Hip Hop Discussion » Must See/Hear: For REAL Hip Hop Fans ((Slo-O))
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: