[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: s0dr2, El_Matador  
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » General Hip Hop Discussion » The Definition Of A Real Emcee ((State your opinion))
The Definition Of A Real Emcee
Dilla4Ever Date: Wednesday, 21/Jan/09, 12:46 PM | Message # 16

Rappers
Quote (LyricalContent)
i said in your own words not krs ones words

Well I agree with KRS lmao goddamn

MAK_The_Lucid_Tongue Date: Wednesday, 21/Jan/09, 12:51 PM | Message # 17

Emcees
I'm Shocked at these answers... not saying any one of you is wrong because i agree with most of you comments but C'mon..... when it comes to HIPHOP - A REAL MC Has To Be Able To Move A Fuckin' Crowd!!! A Rapper that can only spit in the booth is not a true MC

"UNTIL THEY STOP ME, BURY, MURDER ME OR DROP ME, I GOT...THUG LUV FOR MY NATIONWIDE POSSE"

Menace Date: Wednesday, 21/Jan/09, 12:53 PM | Message # 18

Heads
Quote (LethaFace)
I'm Shocked at these answers... not saying any one of you is wrong because i agree with most of you comments but C'mon..... when it comes to HIPHOP - A REAL MC Has To Be Able To Move A Fuckin' Crowd!!! A Rapper that can only spit in the booth is not a true MC

well thats called DIVERSITY i don't know if u got what i was saying people need to be more diverse so they can touch everything

ill Date: Wednesday, 21/Jan/09, 1:18 PM | Message # 19

Emcees
Quote (LethaFace)

not in the context they mean

The World Is Yours
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » General Hip Hop Discussion » The Definition Of A Real Emcee ((State your opinion))
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: