[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: s0dr2, El_Matador  
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » General Hip Hop Discussion » -Album Suggestions- ((Opinions))
-Album Suggestions-
Boner-Jamz-11 Date: Saturday, 15/Nov/08, 4:43 PM | Message # 16

Rappers

#TeamHipster
#SWAGSWAG

TUMBLR CLICK CLICK CLICK!
Boner-Jamz-11 Date: Monday, 15/Dec/08, 2:33 PM | Message # 17

Rappers
I need a chill album.. An album sort of like the digable planets reachin' album
any ideas?

#TeamHipster
#SWAGSWAG

eboyd_ Date: Monday, 15/Dec/08, 3:21 PM | Message # 18

Removed
Blaze, check anything from People Under The Stairs. I don't know which album it is, but the one with the track San Francisco Knights would be my choice. They actually have a really good greatest hits album that I would check. Also, I just picked up "A Tiger Dancing" by Heiruspecs and it is pretty chill with a few harder tracks here and there. It isn't so much like Digable Planets, where as PUTS is sort of, but it is unique and chill and every song is a masterpiece. Also check Y-Society "Travel at Your Own Pace." Just dropped last year and was a masterpiece. Of course you cannot forget last year's classic "Below The Heavens" by Blu & Exile if you don't have it already. That shit was chill as can be and has to have been the best album since "Madvillainy" and the best conscious/introspective album since "Black On Both Sides," possibly even better.
Boner-Jamz-11 Date: Monday, 15/Dec/08, 6:10 PM | Message # 19

Rappers
thanks... ill check those out

#TeamHipster
#SWAGSWAG

Lord_Meth Date: Monday, 15/Dec/08, 7:59 PM | Message # 20

Heads
A History of Violence isnt anything special but its better than Visions of Ghandi

My favorite is still Violent By Nature

Sick With It
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » General Hip Hop Discussion » -Album Suggestions- ((Opinions))
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: