[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: s0dr2, El_Matador  
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » General Hip Hop Discussion » Your Top 20 Hip Hop Beats
Your Top 20 Hip Hop Beats
Chinita Date: Tuesday, 05/Apr/11, 1:23 PM | Message # 16

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
YES!! "Diary of a Madman" came to mind right away upon opening this thread just now and you posted it! you read my mind Chinita! also, that first verse by Scientific Shabazz is one of the greatest in hip hop history!

yup it sure is and yes,, i can read your mind ;) diary of a madman has always been my fav among many more..thats just a true classic..and triumph, i'll never forget the day triumph first dropped..its was a big suspense, i think the world actually froze for a sec LOL LOL or like the firrst time michael jackson's thriller aired..everyone was glued to the tv set waiting for the big premier..thats how it was when triumph first aired..dam i get the chills..i had to close my eyes to listen for every detail in this beat..

eboyd Date: Tuesday, 05/Apr/11, 3:14 PM | Message # 17

Heads
Yeah, I remember when "Triumph" dropped. That's one of the few Wu tracks I even liked as a kid. I wouldn't call "Triumph" one of the best beats of all time though. It's decent, but the emcees make it what it is. Another track with an amazing beat that is a bit underrated is "Keep It Real" by Miilkbone. That and "Off The Record" by Promoe.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Oenilloc Date: Friday, 08/Feb/13, 6:05 AM | Message # 18

Writers
ATTENTION! The most expensive hip-hop backing track for sale here at a price of 990 000 euro! Is there any madman to buy the Copyright? Demo version available here ( http://soundcloud.com/oenilloc_sound/oenilloc-sound-surge-90-bpm-demo ). When the money is safely on the account or otherwise received, the owner gets the full version or is given instructions where and how to download it.

Both Russian citizens and foreigners can find out about the means of paying by contacting us.

contacts:
vita_sound@e1.ru
Alexander

Anastasia

_________

All the material you can see here:

http://soundcloud.com/oenilloc_sound

Gradually the list of tracks will be extended.

_________

He treats his music like any creator treats his art and believes that as any piece of work every musical composition should be paid well.
Greeny Date: Friday, 08/Feb/13, 11:48 AM | Message # 19

OGs

:)

Message edited by Greeny - Friday, 08/Feb/13, 11:49 AM
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » General Hip Hop Discussion » Your Top 20 Hip Hop Beats
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: